[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fucked a girl on her period who here /doesn'tdeservetobehere/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1395621988966.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1395621988966.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>tfw fucked a girl on her period

who here /doesn'tdeservetobehere/ here?
>>
No, that's so disgusting and beta it's a negative sexual experience and negates at least three other sexual encounters.
A person could actually revert back to virginity by doing that too much.
>>
>>29478480
>fucked 109 women
>20 of them were pretty hot
>another 30 or so were ok-looking

I may have fucked 60 pigs, but those other 50 girls... man. I've had a lot of sex. I have NO business posting here.
>>
>>29478521
Why would you fuck the pigs if you could have just fucked only the 49 attractive and acceptable women instead?
>>
>>29478556
Because none of the hot ones wanted to stay with me and be my monogamous GF. That's actually not true -- a few did, but they were too young and naive. One was 18 when I was 26, and she was all "i love you I love you" but then went off to college and cheated on all her bfs and cried to me about it and now she has a sugar daddy. i knew i was dodging a bullet.

The point is, sometimes I would go a few weeks without fucking anyone and I'd get desperate and fuck a gross one. Some of them were super, super fucking gross. about 5 of them are nauseating to remember. It was pretty much a sex addiction. I just wanted to get pussy so bad that anything was better than nothing.
>>
>>29478521
how many stds

don't answer if you haven't been tested because you probably have aids and don't even realize it
>>
>>29478608
It took me until my 76th girl to get an STD, and I never got another one again. I get tested twice a year, an extra if I have any scares.
>>
>>29478638
What did you catch? How much does it cost to get tested? Did you wear a condom that time/do you normally?
>>
>>29478608
also, it's nearly impossible for a man to get HIV from fucking a pussy even without a condom. transmission rates are hilariously low. there's a reason that it's a gay disease.
>>
>>29478607
>they were too young and naive
So were you a late bloomer?
>>
>>29478650
Just chlamydia. It washes right out with some pills and you're good to go again. That time was without a condom.

I use a condom with a blatantly retarded level of infrequency. I would say that with much more than half of the 109, I came inside them without knowing them for more than a few hours. Lots of okcupid dates that went home to the couch, then making out, then a quick "are you clean?" and then just going for it.

I can't say that i cared much for my long-term health, being suicidal and all.

getting tested is usually free.
>>
>>29478703
>getting tested is free

Not that dude but to the virgins reading this, this isnt' true if you're american
>>
>>29478521
How big is your cocky?
>>
>>29478744
>isnt' true if you're american
depending in your insurance provider and all that shit, you can get it for pretty cheap/free at most planned parenthoods.
>>
>>29478773
It's generally 100-200 dollars depending on how much/what you test for.

The very cheap/free one is basically just testing for the clap/herpes.
>>
>>29478750
Reasonably big. Most girls remark that it looks/feels very good. One hottie just widened her eyes and said "wow" once. That was one of the best moments of my life. She was extremely hot and cheating on her BF with me.

It's like 7" i guess.
>>
>>29478744
>>29478773
>>29478797
I am american. My insurance considers STD testing "preventative care" and covers it totally. Before that, when I was poor, PP gave me free tests. There were some times I had to pay a $45 co-pay. Never more than that.
>>
>>29478480
it's actually not that bad, except if you go down on her, of course.
>>
>>29478480
I'm working a 9 to 5 right now. I like the job but I rather stay home all day. It's 4pm and I have to wake up in 4 hours. I'm fine sleeping just a couple of hours as long as I can make it up. Missing just one hour every day is killing me because I can't make up for it. I can feel myself dying a slow death with no end in sight.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.