[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does kissing feel like, and does it come close to sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
What does kissing feel like, and does it come close to sex?
>>
It's close on the intimacy scale but not close on the pleasure.
>>
>>29478209

i've never had sex, but i will say that making out with someone you like feels really good. it's not just the kissing, but also the hugging. there are a lot of sensations going on and you'll be using every sense
>>
imho I like kissing better than sex because crotches smell really strong and dampen the air in this really lewd way when exposed.

making out just feels like a high five and a hug combined. It's close, only feels good when both parties are into it, and it requires cooperative coordination. when it's right, making out is like the best thing you can do with your mouth.
>>
kissing is cool, little token of affection
now making out is straight intimate, in public it basically shows yeah we put penis in vagina together
sex is what you make it, you can just hump from behind for 5 minutes or you can really explore whole process scientifically and break it down to most rewarding elements, but then you will have to bring at least 2 towels
>>
>>29478442
>not eating pussy because penis is too short to please any woman
>>
>>29478209

It feels like meat is moving around in your mouth? It feels good but it's the closeness with the girl that makes it feel good. I don't know though, I've only kissed girls while they were drunk because it's the only time they'd let me. When they're too drunk to notice who I am.
>>
>>29478209
It feels like a hot slimy and comfy thing inside your mouth. Dont romantize it too much.
>>
>>29478442
>making out just feels like a high five and a hug combined.
what does he mean by this?
>>
>>29478483
Eating pussy is aight but I only do it for women who are really special to me.

I don't let anyone touch me down there since I got raped by my last gf so it isn't a double standard for me.
>>
>>29478209
Amazing. The favourite boners I get are from gentle kissing.
>>
>>29478554
>he

I literally explained it.

Hugs:
-Requires close contact
-Only good when both people want it
-Feels awkward when it goes on for too long

High fives:
-You need to be coordinated to actually land it. I'm talking a good, loud, CLAP high five.
-That feel you get when you land it, similar to the feeling of landing a kiss where you and your partner go *smack* at the same time.
-Both parties need to contribute

Kissing/making out is all of the above. It's just an awesome, feel-good thing to do with another person. I've made out with a platonic friend just for fun, and it was great
>>
Of all the possible visual or sensual things, it's kissing that gives me the most raging boner.
>>
>>29478642
>I've made out with a platonic friend just for fun, and it was great
typical slut behavior
>>
>>29478561
how does one even get raped by a woman
did she just try and steal your precious juice
>>
>>29478561
How can you be raped by a girl? did she dildo your ass with a horse dildo?
>>
>>29478768
>>29478778

Didn't want to have sex with belligerent, drunk gf, gf was physically stronger than me + drunk strong, held me down and forced herself on me while she quoted a man that had sexually abused her in the past. Also

>I'm a girl

Does that explain it?
>>
>>29478768
>>29478778
not that guy but one time my ex fucked me raw while I was sleeping, don't even know how my dick operated on its own

woke up in the middle of it, feelings are complicated and unpleasant
>>
>>29478874
alright, but, and excuse me, but getting down right technical to it, was there any penetration, really?
if not then its basically sexual harrasment
also why wouldn you not want to have sex with your (ex?)gf, she ugly or something?
>>
>>29478926
gf once woke me up with a bj
strange, shrugged it off, never came because shes bad
>>
File: Pepe (1190).png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (1190).png
119 KB, 635x493
>>29478874
>I'm a girl
fuk u roboto im original
>>
File: 1393680549585.jpg (78 KB, 861x564) Image search: [Google]
1393680549585.jpg
78 KB, 861x564
>>29479011
>kiss discussion steered into lesbian rape
>>
>>29478874
how can a girl rape you if you're a girl?

like, did she bring out her futa cock?
did she fuck your futa cock?
>>
>>29478874
ok ok, but, did she steal your juice or not?
>>
>>29478926
I'm sorry that happened to you. It might sound crazy but going to a rape survivors support group helped me piece together a lot of complex feelings I had afterwards. Might do the same for you.

>>29478931
Believe it or not, there are many people who sometimes don't feel like having sex, even in the presence of a willing (or even eager) partner. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt instead of getting upset at your blatant ignorance.

Rather than graphically detailing my traumatic experience to you, let me just explain that rape (or sexual assault/abuse) has nothing to do with dicks going into something, or penetration happening, etc. It's sexual conduct of any kind that happens when one or more parties don't/can't consent to what's happening. It's about all people involved not having the same amount of control in a sexual situation. It can be as simple as someone fondling you when you're blackout drunk, or trying to initiate sex when you're still waking up and not totally cogent. This kind of shit has a proven psychological effect on the victims.

They suffer classic PTSD. Chronic disassociation, vivid flashbacks that occur at random, and many abuse victims get trapped in a psychological prison where they experience abuse, apologize for their abuser, and walk right back into it. Or worse, they turn around and inflict their abuse on others.

It takes a lot for me to ignore the way people here or irl belittle or joke about rape because of how badly it can damage a person. But hey, I'd rather not spend my life trying to convince people who don't give a fuck.

I'm just posting because I can't fall asleep.
>>
>>29479344
aylmao what a faggot
>>
>>29479344
must have been bad, did you bring her to court afterwards?
>>
>>29479344
>rape imminent
>try to enjoy it
>enjoying rape nullifies it
>rapist gets up, turns 360 degees, and walsk away

on totally unrelated matter, gf wants me to rape her, said so herself, how do, because to want rape is to want something unwanted and how the fuck is that possible
>>
>>29479421
Nope. We eventually got to talk about what happened and she admitted guilt and apologized. It was fucking her up pretty bad, too. We both moved on.

I find it pretty easy to forgive even the most monumentally shitty people.

Anyways, kissing is great, guys. Do it. If you're having a good time with someone you like, just ask them and you might be surprised. Just don't be a creep/expect that it will inevitably lead to sex.
>>
>>29479496
Why are you asking us? Ask her, it's her fantasy. One can be a rape victim, or dislike rape, and still enjoy rape role-play.

>tfw you love shooting people in video games and it means you love shooting people irl
9_9
>>
File: 1393640740015s.jpg (3 KB, 91x125) Image search: [Google]
1393640740015s.jpg
3 KB, 91x125
>>29479573
video games and rape
what is this, 2016???
>>
>>29479573

Not to be that guy but I around in GTA V with brass knuckles beating women. I get hard. I feel like this would be accurate in real life too
>>
>>29479496
>gf wants me to rape her, said so herself, how do, because to want rape is to want something unwanted and how the fuck is that possible

Why are you so daft? Obviously she didn't care about the exact definition of rape there, just a simulated scenario of something that fits the mainstream definition of rape.

It just shows how arrogant you are, you think you're really fucking smart for overthinking it and being like "but that doesn't make le logical sense bcuz definition of rape is nonconsent xDDD #molineux", but you can't see the woods from the tree.
>>
>>29480658
>taking the post that seriously
wew lad
>>
>>29480658
im sorry for being arrogant, arrogance being the sense of care for well being for both romantic and sexual relationship
also did you mess up a proverb that clearly doesnt even fit the situation?
>>
>>29478209
Personally i think making out can be one of the hottest things there is, if both you and your partner are really good at it
Otherwise its just meh
>>
the kissing itself isnt really special,its when you do it with someone you like,then its pretty amazing.
i remember thinking "holy shit im kissing a girl" while im doing it
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.