[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate women? I'm a normie, and I fucking hate women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459273045546.gif (963 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1459273045546.gif
963 KB, 250x140
Do you hate women? I'm a normie, and I fucking hate women. I really think they are all whores up to no good. What about you robots?
>>
women feel good on your dick, how can you hate that?
>>
>>29478120
They feel good there, but they feel bad on the mind and on the heart.
>>
>>29478081
No, everyone here loves and respects women
>>
>>29478081

I don't hate women, but I have wised up to their bullshit and don't trust the great majority of them.

I've known a VERY small amount of genuinely good ones, but they were in the minority and exceptions to the rule.

Most women I've interacted with showed absolutely no interest in me until they found out I had a high-paying job, a car, and my own shit going on.

In short, they don't care about your personality, only your status and your paycheck. Even my own mom, aunt, grandma, etc. joke about this shit like it's completely normal and respectable to treat men that way.

This world is so fucked up, and society only perpetuates this toxic mindset, but a very small number of women have been redpilled. It's a shame that we'll never get to have them, they always have a swarm of guys to pick from.

Just don't even bother with women unless it's to carry on your genetic lineage. They're not worth the effort.
>>
>>29478230
I agree 100% with you.
No innocence from them. It's like they are all actress, scheming ways to leech the most 'juicy' man they can find. And thats it. That's their existence.
>>
>>29478230
>>29478292
Don't become bitter. From my experience, the more confident a girl is the more these things are true. Been living in a dry spell for 2 years now and even though everything has been going to shit lately I actually found someone that doesn't care about any of those things.

Don't give up like I once did.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.