[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /patiently biding their time to kill oneitis/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459816698728.jpg (261 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1459816698728.jpg
261 KB, 500x667
Who else /patiently biding their time to kill oneitis/ here? I'm just waiting for my parents to die and then it's green light. It's something I think about every day, going on years now.
>>
Bump for interest.
Why kill op?
>>
you are going to murder anzu?
>>
>>29478000
I had been in previous relationships, but oneitis was different. A profoundly strong attraction twisted by betrayal. I've thought about it, and I believe it's destiny or determinism. Something. I know I'm meant to do this.
>>
Never kill people you know.

always go and target random people.
>>
>>29478054
sounds like mental illness go to the psych ward man before you hurt someone or yerself

inb4 fucking normie
inb4 get out normie

this man clearly needs help.
>>
Tell moi about your plan
>>
>>29477878
I don't have a oneitis though. I mean I liked this girl like two years ago, but things didn't worked out. I had a crush on me too, but I never did nothing to reciprocate because I felt like a useless piece of shit that would only draw her back. Best decision ever, because she's quite amazing at what she does and I'm still stuck in my same old problems.
I literally saved her from myself.
Why you want to kill your oneitis? It's some sort of narcissistic way of thinking that led you there? Something along the lines of "if I can't have her then nobody should".
>>
>>29478367
It's a guy, and I'm not sure. It might be. I think it's fate. Everybody has a destiny, as insipid/great/insane/whatever it might be. I know it's something I cannot escape.
>>
File: image.jpg (946 KB, 1536x2056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
946 KB, 1536x2056
>>29477878
I'm doing this. Currently living off some money I saved up. I don't really eat, I just get high and drunk and sleep.

I tripped balls earlier looking for an answer. It was an intense trip, uncomfortable and resulted in a deep look at my life with no interference from
my ego. Painfully unbiased. It made me much more determined to end it. I looked for an answer and I found all of them.

My father was the weakling of his siblings, and I am the weakest of mine. My parents failed me. They failed to fit in and they failed to adapt to society, as a result I was ostracized from the beginning.

They had no friends, no hobbies, and they didn't encourage me to find any. I grew up without ever learning basic social skills, without ever feeling like a human or like a member of society. Now I'm entirely unable, and I have no skills or personality. I'm emaciated and sickly, with horrible rashes all over. My hideous physical apparence is just the icing on the cake, though.

The hardest thing will be the guilt. My parents will be really sad, I'm not sure if I should do it before I see them or after. They've been trying to call me for days.

Either way, I'm patient. My money will last a bit longer, and I'm completely sold on my plan now. I will wait until the time
is right.
>>
>>29478597
Oh sorry, I thought the post said waiting to kill yourself. I don't have a crush on anybody. I don't know anyone.
>>
>>29478597
We are literally the same person but I don't have skin problems. God speed anon. Be brave, and we'll shake hands on the other side.
>>
>>29478636
THEN GTFO MY THREAD NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.