[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my Fallout 4 survival roleplay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: HPIM2565.jpg (528 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HPIM2565.jpg
528 KB, 2048x1536
Rate my Fallout 4 survival roleplay.
>>
i have a whole shelf of these in case normies chimp out and go full ww3.
>>
Tuna is 10/10. I get it for cheap at costco
>>
>>29477362
nice, how much is it? i love eating out of cans, coz cooking is boring
>>
>>29477362
Sardines are the real 10/10 even though they look like shitflesh.
>>
>>29477284
>vegetarian beans

...?
>>
2/10 needs more combat.
>>
>>29477284
Aww no way man i had white beans + tuna in garlic tomato sauce with pasta yesterday, it has similarities so i felt the need to post that, carry on.
>>
>>29477802
Some times beans are cooked in animal fat.
>>
>>29477802
no bacon / bacon fat i presume
>>
>>29477284
Do you nuke the beans or eat them right out of the can cold
>>
>>29478191
I imagine in a nuclear holocaust you wouldn't have the luxury of a microwave, most likely you'd eat the beans cold out of the can.
>>
what is the best food in cans? ravioli? baked beans?

i'm asking because i'm moving out soon and i'm sure as hell not going to cook
>>
>>29478245
Survival roleplay aside, how bad would eating beans right out of the can be towards your health? I'm considering on buying a shitload of honey canned beans to just eat them and save money.
>>
>>29478245
cold out of the can coz it tastes better and more authentic that way
>>
irradiate it for immersion
>>
>>29478245
>>29478321
Cans of sterno
>>
>>29478357
where do i get a micro-nuke to set off in my backyard?
>>
>>29478434
just buy your uranium from the Chinese, they'll sell it to anybody.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.