[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1466278182691.jpg (88 KB, 485x767) Image search: [Google]
1466278182691.jpg
88 KB, 485x767
You know, I've been thinking a lot lately, and I think a lot of my problems stem from society. I think my schizoaffective disorder is just the product of being disillusioned.

Everywhere we go, we're surrounded by filth. The gangbangers, the whores, and the other kinds of filth around me have finally hit me. It's driving me nuts. I sometimes feel sick when I go downtown because of what I see. It's disgusting. However, the degenerates are not to blame; it's the depravity of society. Our society is fucked and it's because there are too many people. Think about how life was before we got overpopulated. We had enough resources to go around, and nature was still intact. The world doesn't even resemble planet earth anymore. I don't have a problem. It's society that made me this way. Does anyone else feel like this?
>>
File: buke.jpg (46 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
buke.jpg
46 KB, 312x312
>>29477002
>schizoaffective disorder

Shut the fuck up. This is a meme illness.
>>
The girl I started dating when she was 13 (almost 17 now) is pregnant, I am at no risk to my daughter.

How is this difficult to believe?
>>
>>29477044
>being schizophrenic and bipolar at the same time is a "meme illness"
>>
>>29477002
You think it was better back in the day? People were even dumber and definitely filthier. Violence ruled in a very immediate way unlike today. But yeah, hedonism, consumerism and individualism has gone absolutely wild.
>>
>>29477002
No, humans are all about domesticating wilderness. We do it to bacteria, insects, plants, animals, and even each other. "Society" is human domestication. If it fucks you up, it's because what we're doing isn't totally natural. But it's cool, because you'll probably die without reproducing, and a normie that adapted to domestic life better than you will, and their offspring will be incrementally better, etc.

It's okay anon, I'm a dead end in my gene pool too. I'd rather be dumb matter anyways than fit in with this tryhard species.
>>
>>29477044
i have this and it's no joke if you don't take your meds.
>>
if you don't like your city/country why not move to iceland/switzerland or the netherlands
>>
>>29477142
>>29478377

No, after everybody started talking about depression you need another way to stay unique.
>>
>>29478431
dude, i'm not the one that gave me this diagnosis. you do not know what you're talking about.
>>
>>29477002
>We had enough resources to go around, and nature was still intact.
actually populations grew to fit the resources available and famine was common
>>
I feel like that as well. Every day I get closer to becoming homeless while I am constantly applying for jobs and really trying hard. Only thing that achieved for me is realizing once you admit to having a hard time atm and wanting to break free from the vicious circle people will deny you the most basic empathy and actually feel better about themselves doing so. Fuck everyone trying to protect their privileged world. The world should be for all of us, not just a few assholes who happen to be lucky.
>>
OP not everything is as conservative fanfic writers say it is.

Welcome to the real world :^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.