[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/britfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: 1464707277119.jpg (2 MB, 3877x2823) Image search: [Google]
1464707277119.jpg
2 MB, 3877x2823
Nigiis fish edition
>>
wake up lads

Its pathetic, you all go to bed at like 9 letting the thread die but then dont wake up until 12
>>
>>29475871
Fuck off nigga I went to bed at 11ish and I'm up bright and early ready for a days hard manual labour

Currently eating my weetabix mixed with chocolate protein shake
>>
File: 1313717232001.png (85 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1313717232001.png
85 KB, 844x1157
>that feel when you'll never have your own place
>that feel when chav chantelle gets pregnant in her teens and gets a free home
>>
File: 1466593054398.jpg (52 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1466593054398.jpg
52 KB, 640x539
Fucks sake. I wrote a special op post last night for today. Ah well...

/britfeel/ EU REFERENDUM DAY edition

BOOKIES ODDS - 00:00 23/06/2016
>LADBROKES - 3/1 Remain 8/1 Leave
>BET FAIR - 4/1 Remain 10/1 Leave
>BET365 - 4/1 Remain 3/1 Leave
>William Hill - 9/2 Remain 10/3 leave
>Paddy Power 4/1 Remain 3/1 Leave

>where's my nearest polling station, anon?
Find your Polling station here - http://www.aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters
Or here - http://whereivote.labour.org.uk/
It should also be on your Polling card somewhere on the back in think

>when does polling open?
Polling opens at 7am and closes at 10pm

>What if I lost my polling card?
Call your local electoral office to find out where your Polling station is and show up with valid id

>how should I vote, anon?
That's completely up to you lad but if you don't vote you have no right to complain about the outcome. You should be out exercising your democratic right today lad

Remember to vote lads, then we can go back to comfy threads next week.

Thread themes
https://youtu.be/GqH21LEmfbQ
https://youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk
https://youtu.be/vXuhvzbQ5EI
https://youtu.be/02D2T3wGCYg
https://youtu.be/yHNfvJc99YY

Stupid fucking fish
>>
File: 1363407500544.jpg (132 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
1363407500544.jpg
132 KB, 858x990
>>29475871
>Just got back from voting Leave

MAKE
BRITAIN
GREAT
AGAIN
>>
Posted in last thread but had to go to bed.
I'm polish in England and whenever I'm arguing with someone, they attack the fact I'm polish and tell me to go home, how do I stop this?
Context- they use it in an agrument when I'm clearly winning and it happens everywhere, college (19), work, plebook even.
Also, last exam today lads
>>
>>29477804

report em for racism, dont they make a huge deal about that?
>>
>>29477837
I don't tell on people
I'm looking for more useful ways like changing my accent (which is British enough as it is)
>>
Well, I voted. I had been shitposting on here for leave for a while but changed my mind in the end. My family has an economist in it and I got so rekt by him.
>>
just been and voted lads we're gonna win this one i can feel it #Brexit
>>
>>29478053
fuck off home you dirty slav
>>
>>29478352
>If we don't join the Euro our economy will collapse!
>if we leave Europe our economy will collapse!
>>
>>29475871

Shipman wants out

>>29478385
>>
Reminder that Nigii isn't British and should fuck off
>>
Ate week out of date asda chilli fry steak

My anus is on fire my bowls are thunderstruck my stomach is whirlwind please save me from this torment it's like I'm shitting lava
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1024x1276
Who /spoiledballotpaper/ here?
>>
>>29478868
>>29478918
Dickhead. This isn't like an election, if you don't care about the outcome then you vote Remain because that way nothing changes
>>
>>29478918
I spoilt my ballot paper lad
>>
File: two.jpg (637 KB, 1641x1641) Image search: [Google]
two.jpg
637 KB, 1641x1641
I just can't find work and i'm not making enough money from freelance lately
should I just top myself at this point?
>>
>>29478952
>I just can't find work and i'm not making enough money from freelance lately
>should I just top myself at this point?

definitely
>>
>>29478952

Shit I didn't ever expect to see you here.

Chin up cunt. And draw shit from more interesting angles, its always 3/4 view, front on floating people or figures in the distance for you.
>>
>tfw this country could lose its only chance of ever being independent again today.
>tfw there are honest-to-God traitors out there who hate Britain and want to sell it down the river for some mad fever dream of Federal Europe, and are proud of the fact that they are traitors.
>tfw I'm supposed to trust the government to handle this election fairly. I don't have a Sharpie lying about so I'm making sure to take a pen at least.
>tfw I'm honestly fucking terrified that we could end up a federal subject to a group of madmen globalists.

But there's no time for that. We must be optimistic. I hope that today is a day we'll fondly remember as a resounding victory against those who wish for our enslavement, rather than mourn as a total defeat of our nation and its people.

God save the Queen, lads.
>>
I voted remain and so will the majority of poor people and rich people and gay people and ethnic minorities

The middle class whites don't have the manpower
>>
File: gsfh.jpg (490 KB, 1151x897) Image search: [Google]
gsfh.jpg
490 KB, 1151x897
>>29479018
>Shit I didn't ever expect to see you here.
yep i'm pretty hopeless desu
>Chin up cunt. And draw shit from more interesting angles, its always 3/4 view, front on floating people or figures in the distance for you.
true. i try to challenge myself but the results usually aren't great so I don't post them
thanks famiglia i'll try harder
>>
>>29478454
Why are you so rude?
>>
File: Ianhuntley.jpg (36 KB, 306x490) Image search: [Google]
Ianhuntley.jpg
36 KB, 306x490
Long time readers of this thread might remember that I write to Ian Huntley in prison occasionally.

I got a letter from him today and he says he supports Brexit.

"Nigel Farage is very popular with the lags in here" he told me. "Boris Johnson is well liked too. I'm a firm supporter of Brexit. You might think it doesn't matter to me, but let's not forget that I'm eligible for parole in 2042 and I want a strong country out there waiting for me."
>>
File: 1433172341520.jpg (19 KB, 275x253) Image search: [Google]
1433172341520.jpg
19 KB, 275x253
>have 'libertarian' friend
>he's voting to remain in one of the biggest governments in the world
>>
File: 1456804038118.png (960 KB, 1600x1292) Image search: [Google]
1456804038118.png
960 KB, 1600x1292
>there are people who don't postal vote
why?
>>
File: 1400780489160.png (266 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1400780489160.png
266 KB, 600x597
>>29479029
we tried our best lad
>>
>>29479098
My polling station is a school and it's the one day of the year the police can't stop me from going there
>>
>>29479101

We can pull it off. It's not over yet.
>>
>>29477804
either don't be such a fucking idiot that you end up arguing with people or accept that they're right and you shouldn't be here but see that they've obviously resorting to insulting you in lieu of an actual argument or point and attack that
>>
File: 1390559147456.gif (973 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
1390559147456.gif
973 KB, 250x380
>>29479077
definitely believe this
>>
File: 1444154649994.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444154649994.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>29479114
from the people I've spoken to at uni and at home pretty much everyone is remain

one of my mates even said (before he know I was leaving) "yeah well there's still some fucking idiots out there that think we should leave"

I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst
>>
Bit muggy today lads think i should #LEAVE the fan on
>>
>>29479029
Britain is shit mate, and I say that as a British person.

The weather is terrible, the food is some of the worst in the world, the cost of living is sky high.

Yeah we've made some good culture, decent music, best comedy in the world, etc. But you can enjoy all of that while living somewhere much more pleasant.

Pretending that there's something great about a cold, grey, expensive and depressing island just because your mum happened to shit you out of her cunt there is truly pathetic.
>>
>>29479209
Haha, that's the one lad
>>
>>29479209
I #beLEAVE that's a good shout
>>
File: bibury-england-woe2-690x388.jpg (112 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
bibury-england-woe2-690x388.jpg
112 KB, 690x388
>>29479214
>The weather is terrible
Give you this one if you like the sun. I like the rain though
>the food is some of the worst in the world
Yeah whatever mate. The English Breakfast is the greatest meal of all time
>the cost of living is sky high.
Only if you're a fucking idiot who lives in London
>depressing island
I'm sorry that you have been trapped in a shitty metropolitan borough all your life but there are places that exist outside of that. Explore your countryside some time and see the magic of it. This country is absolutely teeming with culture, it's just hidden both by the globalization in the cities and the fact that countryside folks like my self typically don't talk about our hidden culture because we don't want it to be ruined by tourists and stuff
>>
>>29479029
just voted remain, and there's nothing you could do to stop me
w e w
e
w
>>
File: SSC_01.jpg (253 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SSC_01.jpg
253 KB, 1280x720
When does the steam sale start lads?
>>
>>29479266
>I like the rain though
good lad
>>
>>29479266
>Yeah whatever mate. The English Breakfast is the greatest meal of all time
plus sunday dinner, fish and chips, bangers and mash, pies etc. etc

this "english food is shit" meme needs to die
>>
>>29479345
I don't like any of those things but I'll agree with you that our food being shit is a meme made by people with no understanding of our culture
>>
>>29479266
>The English Breakfast is the greatest meal of all time

The English breakfast is good, that is true. It's not about the actual dishes. The quality of food in British supermarkets is just so low, and so expensive. It just seems like British people will be happy to eat anything. The French, Germans, Spanish and Italians would riot if they had to eat that shit. And holy fuck, the restaurants! Mind blowingly expensive and absolutely garbage. You can get a great meal in the UK of course, but you have to pay for it. And I mean pay through the nose.

>I'm sorry that you have been trapped in a shitty metropolitan borough all your life

I haven't mate. I've lived in many different countries, so I know what I am talking about. Have you ever lived anywhere else?
>>
>>29479165

Might just be your area. And even if it is hopeless, at least we can say that we weren't traitors who sold the country out to the Europeans.

In an odd sort of way, a non-rigged Remain win would actually mean that the country hasn't got much left to save any more since it would basically be unconditional surrender to a foreign power by popular vote. And if the people wanted it, then all we can do is remember the idea of what we once were.

I'll continue to wear the flag, because it would be a symbol of what the ungrateful bastards now occupying our land rejected. It would be a symbol of the glory stolen from us. And at least to me, it'll be a quiet act of defiance. Unnoticeable and harmless. But when one of those traitors or occupiers see me, they'll know that I don't consider them legitimate rulers and heirs of this land. Maybe I'm just being a romantic idiot, but it'll make me feel a little better to at least think so.

>>29479214

It might be a shit island with shit weather and shit food, but it's OUR shit island. OUR shit weather. OUR shit food. And there's still a spark of greatness from the old days left. We just need to add fuel to it. Although the food is just fine.

>>29479279

I don't get the bragging. You did something traitorous and you're openly advertising the fact. Why?
>>
>>29479373
when remain gets announced in a few hours im going to have a cheeky fap and think about you when i cum
>>
>>29479443
>few hours

lmao

won't know anything until tomorrow mate so you'll be waiting a while
>>
>>29479451
i wasnt being literal about it, friend

besides, gives me more time to edge
>>
>>29476917
>That's completely up to you lad but if you don't vote you have no right to complain about the outcome.
Fuck that. Every outcome of every vote ever is going to be shit. I'm going to complain about it, and you can't stop me.
>>
>>29479373
>And there's still a spark of greatness from the old days left

That's your problem mate. You're stuck in the old days.

The world is different now. It's not us vs. them anymore. It's about working together to raise everyone's standards of living as much as possible.

You'd clearly rather keep everyone struggling just so you can hang on to this idea of "Britain", which is fucking stupid. It's the same outdated tribal thinking as a fundamentalist muslim.
>>
>>29479214
>the food is some of the worst in the world

>toad in the hole
>lamb hotpot
>cornish pasties
>fish & chips
>flake 99
>pork pies
>sunday roast

english food is great, and it does its job at filling you up and keeping you warm

>>29479364
>going to the supermarket
>not getting veg at the farmers market and meat at the butchers

I fucking love living rurally
>>
>>29475871

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
>>
>>29479492
>It's not us vs. them anymore

national politics will always be about protecting your own citizen's interests first - or at least it should be
>>
>>29479498
>it does its job at filling you up

That is literally all English people care about when it comes to food, and it shows.

That's why you all eat bland shit. It's very telling that you used those words. It really reveals the English attitude to food.
>>
>>29479492

Once our own house is in order, we can then play world superhero. But until then, the entire fucking world can burn.
>>
>>29479492
>It's about working together to raise everyone's standards of living as much as possible

don't tell me you actually believe this
>>
>>29479520
Yeah that's why we are in the EU mate, to protect our own citizen's interests.

Voting out is going to harm the economy, which is acting against our citizen's interests.
>>
>>29479077
>Long time readers of this thread might remember that I write to Ian Huntley in prison occasionally.

I fucking pray this is true

This is the sort of thing that makes r9k and 4chan magical
>>
>>29479560
why do EU supports act as though if we left the EU we'd lose all our rights and be treat like slaves?
>>
>>29479373
I don't know how you can care so much about a country. Why should I care if it gets "sold out to the Europeans", as you say? I don't feel any more of a connection to Barry from London, or Samuel from Newcastle, than I do to Pierre or Hans. They're all complete strangers to me.

If people weren't such cunts then we wouldn't need to have countries. They're a stupid concept and the only reason we have them is because of the stupid belief that killing somebody with a different flag is somehow better and more civilised than killing your neighbour down the street.
>>
>>29479525
that's because of our history and our country mate

england is cold and rainy, and in the past england had an even bigger focus on agriculture and mining than it does today, people needed food for fuel, not to necessarily satisfy tastebuds

that means hot food, high carb, high protein food
>>
>>29479498
I'll accept flake 99, pork pies, and cornish pasties. One thing we do well is snack food, and sweets. Our main meals, like toad in the hole, fish and chips, and sunday roast are fucking awful. Sunday roast is so fucking bad that now I actually despise Sundays by association. It's the most drab, depressing meal and it sums up why we have such a bad reputation.
>>
>>29479587
Yeah I understand why it developed that way, I'm not saying that English food is shit because there's something wrong with English people.

It's just a fact that makes it less attractive to live in the UK.
>>
>>29479560
>Voting out is going to harm the economy
you literally don't know that, no one does

its not as if we'll never recover even if there was economic hardship
>>
File: Messatsu.jpg (462 KB, 1080x848) Image search: [Google]
Messatsu.jpg
462 KB, 1080x848
Northern irishfag here, voted stay because United Ireland is actually less likely to happen if we leave.
>>
>>29479576
Couldn't agree more mate.
>>29479603
I believe all of the economists who are predicting that. And why put us through the economic hardship in the first place? You talk about economic hardship as if it's a nebulous concept, but it translates to real suffering for real people.
>>
>>29479603
>you literally don't know that, no one does
and no one knows anything about anything, so why fucking bother having the referendum in the first place?
>>
>>29479587

>english food
>high protein

You mean high carb high fat.

fucking manlet fatfuck ugly anglos.
>>
>>29479600
>english food is shit
>doesn't provide any examples of better cuisines

italy is like the only one. every country apart from them has shite food mate, just accept it.

if you think britain's bad, you've obviously never been anywhere else in northern or eastern europe.
>>
>>29479629
>leaving a decision this big to the largely uninformed masses
something is occuring behind the scenes and i am very interested in knowing what it is
>>
>>29479627
>You talk about economic hardship as if it's a nebulous concept, but it translates to real suffering for real people.

so do the actions of the EU

you don't think real people suffer every time an unelected body imposes rules and regulations that harm industries and businesses?
>>
>>29479656
America (they put their own delicious twists on food from all over the world, making them their own)
Most mediterrannean countries
French food isn't really for me, but it's highly regarded
Turkish food is pretty good
Japanese food is good unless you're particularly averse to fish, although even then convenience store shit there is great
Indian food is pretty good - well, the hygiene isnt great there, but the actual cuisine itself is great if prepared cleanly
>>
>>29479576

If a man doesn't believe in and love his country, I don't trust him. I can't be sure of his loyalty, if he has any at all.

I love the collective idea of what we are - We were once the greatest superpower on Earth, and even now, the greatest superpower on Earth was our former colony. What we left the world was civilisation - We brought it to every corner of the globe. Even now the sun doesn't set on Britain because we still have Indian Ocean islands. No other empire in history has achieved our greatness.

We might not get the territorial greatness of the Empire back, but we can still become like the Empire again. We can show the world that the lion never died. Our heads are bloodied, but unbowed. Only with independence can we begin regaining our glory. The glory that has been stolen from us.

And personally, I'm not about to tolerate some fucking European ponce telling us how we run our own fucking country.
>>
>>29479656
Like I said mate, it's not necessarily about the cuisine. It's about the quality of food available to purchase, and the ratio of price to quality.

Here's a list of countries where I've personally found that much better food can be purchased at a lower price.

>France
>Italy
>Spain
>Germany
>Denmark
>The USA
>Japan
>Singapore
>Hong Kong

That's just the places where I've personally lived and experienced it for myself (my parents moved around a lot when I was growing up and I've lived in a few different places as an adult too)

The Asian countries I mention are actually excellent examples. Other than Korea, they are countries with a very high cost of living. But cheapest food available there is absolutely delicious. And the cheapest food available in the UK? Well go and buy some Tesco Value stuff and tell me yourself mate.
>>
>>29479656
>>29479656
America (they put their own delicious twists on food from all over the world, making them their own)
Most mediterrannean countries
French food isn't really for me, but it's highly regarded
Turkish food is pretty good
Japanese food is good unless you're particularly averse to fish, although even then convenience store shit there is great
Indian food is pretty good - well, the hygiene isnt great there, but the actual cuisine itself is great if prepared cleanly

You could say that the cuisine in some of these countries is only good when you're on holiday there since you're only going to the nice restaurants and eating what they're famous for, but our nice, British restaurants are still just the same old drab shit like pie, sunday roast, etc.
>>
>>29479599
>he doesn't enjoy a beautiful lamb roast

baka but each to their own I guess

>>29479636
>cornish pasty
>lamb hotpot
>pork pies
>not high protein

um try again sweetie :) x

>>29479629
because what we do know is that the EU is an institution and and experiment that has routinely failed in its goals and is doing us no favours
>>
>>29479699
Being loyal to your country is just tribal mentality. I have loyalty to my friends and people I actually like. And why do you keep saying "we"? You weren't the greatest superpower on earth. You didn't leave the world civilisation. You never had greatness. Some other dudes a hundred or more years ago had those things, you didn't.

To me, it seems as if national pride is for people that don't have much else to be proud of, so they try to take credit for things other people did.

It's the same way with football. My brother says I need to watch England play in the Euros to "support our country", but "our country" aren't in the Euros. Some random dudes that I've never met are playing. People say "We won" or something, but "we" didn't. Those dudes did. We sat there and watched and then acted proud for the actions of some people we'll probably never meet, instead of doing something you could actually be proud of.
>>
What's baka?
>>
>>29479576

>If people weren't such cunts then we wouldn't need to have countries.

But people ARE cunts. You and I are evidence enough for that. So we do need countries and borders and everything that comes with it. Power should be devolved as much as possible. I'm not entirely happy with people in London making decisions for me in the North east, but at least they could point to Newcastle on a map.
>>
>>29479769
This is one of the most sensible posts I've ever seen on 4Chan. I'm actually shocked. Wish I could buy you a pint.
>>
>>29479772
baka he doesn't know what baka means
>>
File: AC3_REDCOATS.png (172 KB, 405x290) Image search: [Google]
AC3_REDCOATS.png
172 KB, 405x290
>>29479029
We'll go down fighting when they come for us lads.
>>
>>29479703
>The USA
I can't comment on the other countries you've listed, because I've never lived in them.

But I've lived in the USA for periods of up to 6 months at a time, and have family there.

Our supermarkets are better than the ones over there, you can get a larger variety of produce, and cheaper most of the time. The kids of our family there love chocolate and sweets from the UK, they always ask me to bring some when I'm planning a trip there. I'd have to agree with them on that one too.
>>
File: ok.png (65 KB, 355x328) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
65 KB, 355x328
>>29479699
>all of these pathetic appeals to emotion
okay
>>
>>29479760

Why don't you go look at the nutrition labels of your hollands/guinness or whatever premium shit you have and compare the nutrients YOU STUPID FUCK

>meat pie
>400 calorie for a tiny piece
>13g protein

>pasty
>500 calories
>15g protein
>enough carbs to bloat and moonface the average aryan (which is not noticeable for anglos because they are permanently bloated)

THE FUCKING MCDONALD CHEESEBURGER HAS BETTER MACRONUTRIENTS THAN 95% OF ALL ENGLISHFOOD AND HAS LESS SODIUM AS WELL.
>>
>>29479769
agree with this but there are actual practical reasons to leave the EU that have nothing to do with tribalism.

it's just retards on 4chan who think leaving is about "making britain great again" - but they are helping a good cause so I won't complain
>>
File: 1466458942823.png (298 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1466458942823.png
298 KB, 1800x1800
>>29479772
You.
You are the very best example of a baka that has ever graced this board my friend.
>>
>>29479769

Through aiding my nation, I can gain my own personal pride. A pride of being able to tell my children that I did the right thing. Being able to tell them that al they enjoy was provided for, just a little, by me.

But most of all, I simply hate traitors.
>>
>>29479772
It's an expression used in Osaka in Japan, it means "idiot".

Used here by actual idiots who have never even been to Japan let alone Osaka. I suppose they must have heard it in cartoons.
>>
>>29476697
it's fucked up lad, I want to able to live somewhere with no noisy kids or shitty neighbours but I don't think I'll ever have enough money to be able to do that
>>
File: e76.png (305 KB, 680x384) Image search: [Google]
e76.png
305 KB, 680x384
>>29475871
>tfw shorting the pound
Please let the vote for leave win.
>>
>>29479820
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with that. I can see plenty of good reasons to leave the EU and the only big reason I'm voting remain is because I think the status quo currently isn't bad enough to warrant going out into the unknown, but that's just my opinion.

My argument is merely against the "making Britain great again" kinds of people. They aren't just on 4chan though. My brother and my dad's side of the family say that sort of thing.
>>
>>29479809
It depends where you are man. Go to Whole Foods on E. Houston St. in NYC and tell me that isn't better than any supermarket in Britain.

There are big swathes of America that are pretty much food deserts though. It's a huge country so the logistics can definitely make it difficult to get a large variety of produce.
>>
>>29479812
>not permabulking

top kek

I get my pasties and pies from the local butchers
>>
>>29479856

The average UK supermarket is 1000% better than almost every american supermarket (outside of the insanely expensive yuppie shit in placed like NYC) simply because of the fact that the EU actually has quality control.

The vast majority of americans have never actually eaten real cheese, only vegetable oil from kraft.

That's a sad realization.
>>
>>29479893
I wasn't talking about the fly-over states mate.

Fuck living there. I've lived in NYC and Cali, that's what I was referring to.
>>
>>29479870

>permabulking

is that what they call obesity these days. underaged fat fuck lol.

Pasties and pies have tremendous amounts of carbs and fat simply because of the fucking crust/puff pastry itself dumbass. then add in tasteless fucking 90% fat pork for some reason.

It's amazing how a tiny pie can have 1400 calories and yet have almost no taste, it's like a work of science.
>>
Can we all just agree that America wins everything, good boy well done, we're all fat and tasteless and your supermarkets are the best in all the land, now fuck off and stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>29479940
no, it's what they call bodybuilding you fucking cretin
>>
>>29479940
The best ones taste like black pepper.

That's the best ones we're talking about here.

Brits eat them with ketchup, or HP sauce, which is a condiment made from vinegar, sugar, tamarind and spices. HP sauce is used liberally in the UK to make British food palatable.
>>
>>29479214
I mean, I see what you're trying to say. But Cornwall its pretty great desu.
>>
>>29479971

>bulk
>90% carbs and fat
>t. fatfuck mantits 35% bodyfat summerfag

ok kid, I realized you wanted to look at some ab exercises or something so you went to bb.com or fit or something and learned some memes/muhculture to regurgitate, it's time to stop now, you're just embarassing yourself.
>>
>>29480008
If Cornwall is so great why are you speaking Japanese?
>>
>>29480008

Devon is hicksville central and is suicide inducingly shit and boring that even the slav immigrants who get free housing on their jobs their get the fuck out within 1 year.

I can't imagine how much worse cornwall is.

>>29480002

>sausage roll

wow, it's like a corndog with twice the calories... but no taste?

>pasty

wow, it's like an empanada, but with triple the calories... and no taste? well, I can taste the potatos and crust.

>pork pie

wow, I thought you couldn't go wrong with a meat pie but it's just crust and really bland insanely fatty grinded trimmings from reject parts.
>>
>>29480071
Man I fucking love empanadas.

I've never seen a single place in the UK sell them.

I have to say though, a sausage roll is better than a corndog. Other than that, I completely agree with you.
>>
>>29480071
>dumb hick american needs everything to be really salty or sweet or he chucks all his toys out the pram

not our fault your palate is so disgustingly unrefined, child.
>>
>>29480130
Haha yeah the refined British palate, famous around the world.
>>
>>29480114

The english "sausage" isn't even worth feeding to the dogs for anyone who actually has eaten a real one from germany/austria/poland/etc.

A sausage roll is worse in that it uses the absolute worst possible parts for a sausage (think tesco every day savers frozen hotdogs).

just dunno how france's neighbor and long term uh, friend can have such awful pastries/desserts/baking shit.

I think I've had better cheesecakes/creme brulees in the fucking philippines than in the UK.
>>
>>29480155
I agree with a lot of your points but I don't agree with your assertion about the sausages. It is possible to get very good sausages in the UK.

Having said that, the cheap ones in Germany are about the same quality as the expensive ones in the UK, more or less. And the cheap ones in the UK would never be sold in Germany.
>>
im on the face what should i vote
>>
>>29480288
meant on the fence fuck sake proper hungover
>>
>>29480288
If you're undecided, don't vote.
>>
>>29480288
leave obviously

if you value democracy and oppose globalism, exploitation, warmongering etc. then it's the only choice
>>
File: 142029356691.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
142029356691.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
>>29475871

Lads, What the fuck is happening to the bookies odds?

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.118739911
>>
>>29480350
why? its a once in a lifetime vote
>>
voting leave today
haven't given a shit enough to vote before. this time it's different.
>>
>>29480392
If you're uninformed and pick the wrong one you'll regret it.
>>
>>29479492
>It's not us vs. them anymore. It's about working together to raise everyone's standards of living as much as possible.

It's about milking us for as much as they can get before we notice. If the cunts at the top of the EU wanted to make everyone's standard of living higher they wouldn't leave the borders open and they'd be redistributingthe trade wealth of the EU.

Not sitting in their ivory tower demanding and army and refusing to let people audit their finances.

Fuck the EU

GOD SAVE THE BLOODY QUEEN
>>
If you don't vote leave you should kill yourself and leave here forever.

You're basically saying you want akhmed to gangrape this country.
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>tfw the only friends i have are polish, greek and spanish EU migrants and if we leave they all get sent back and die of starvation from having no qualifications and money to live in their countries, only english qualifications
>>
Coming this Summer, June 23, 2016
About 8 robots face the ultimate once in a lifetime challenge
Get your pens ready and put a coat on
It's Voting day

This time it's personal
>select all images with tea
>>
Do I need any kind of ID for this vote thing?
>>
>>29480544
I didn't, they sorted my area by street and there were different tables that you go to and they check your name on the list. Probably a good idea to bring your poll card and ID anyway
>>
>>29476917
>ladbrokes 25% remain, 11% leave
>bet fair 20% remain, 9% leave
>bet365 20% remain, 25% leave
>william hill 18% remain, 23% leave
>paddy power 20% remain, 25% leave

Even the majority of bookies are backing leave. Is this simply hedging the bets or are we in for a surprise result tomorrow morning?
>>
File: 36253625262.gif (133 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
36253625262.gif
133 KB, 250x248
Lads, post your waifus and remember that a vote for out is a vote to make anime real.
>>
It's going to be 8 hours of leave winning followed by a sudden surge in the remain vote at about 4am that swings it.
>>
Oh of course you guys want leave. I've not seen a single good reason from any of you, going to vote remain.
>>
File: 1413134961990.png (33 KB, 576x436) Image search: [Google]
1413134961990.png
33 KB, 576x436
>>29480621
I'm doubtful, but just for you, anon.

>>29480662
Some people like democracy and small government.
>>
>>29480662
>if I say it's not a good reason I don't have to provide an argument

???
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
here are some polls about robotdom guys

heres the most recent one

http://www.strawpoll.me/10561742

here are the classics

http://www.strawpoll.me/10556515
http://www.strawpoll.me/10548967
http://www.strawpoll.me/10546379

please help me with the most important project of my miserable life
>>
anyone excited for the insane butt bleeding that will come out of brit/pol/ tomorrow?

Nigel would be on suicide watch if he wasn't so rich and lofty from corruption.

>5'4
>>
>>29480718
the day after the general election the ukip voters were nowhere to be seen, instead it was celebrations from conservative voters

/pol/ is always right
>>
>everyone at work voting leave
>people parading the streets with leave banners
>leave leaflets coming through the door
>all my family voting leave
>except mum

I think I might vote remain so my mum isn't alone.
>>
>>29480435
I'm not saying I WANT Akhmed to gangrape the country. I'm just saying I don't care whether he does or not.
>>
>>29480718
>we leave the eu, nigey gets a popularity boost
>we stay in the eu, nigey gets to keep on keeping on doing the same thing
truly the biggest winner in all this, that's how you obtain job security
>>
File: 1466603909892.png (341 KB, 2160x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466603909892.png
341 KB, 2160x1080
>>29480662
>I've not seen a single good reason
>>
File: 1465253873212.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465253873212.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>29480900
Counterargument.

I agree that 2D>3D but, you know, 2D aren't real.
>>
>>29480941
>whitest person in france
>>
>>29480945
>france
Romania, m8.
>>
>>29480951
>Romania
backlight
>>
>remain campaigners in town trying to hand out leaflets
>people either don't take them or tell them they've voted out

I fucking love it lads
>>
Voted remain lads, might not have a job otherwise
>>
>>29481003
Are you an MEP?
>>
File: 1344893350361.png (16 KB, 201x183) Image search: [Google]
1344893350361.png
16 KB, 201x183
>EU openly planning to create an EU army and an EU treasury
>More and more trappings of statehood accumulating
>EU chiefs literally saying that they want to erase national identities

>Remainians actually believe that they're voting for the status quo
>>
>>29481045
I want to erase national identities. They're holding us back.
>>
>decided I was going to vote remain
>got my ballot paper
>stood there with my pencil
>"but why?"
>voted leave

I still don't know why people should vote remain.
>>
File: _90070138_mediaitem90070137.jpg (40 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_90070138_mediaitem90070137.jpg
40 KB, 624x351
Get fucked London
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36603508
>>
5/1 on leave now lads, get your neetbux ready
>>
If we remain, we'll look back on this a few years down the line and be like "we fucked up huge".

Greece should have left the EU and they'd likely be really better off if they did.
>>
Is there going to be a /resultsbowl/ thread tonight?
>>
>>29479821
Who is that fluid druid?

blox
>>
>>29481083
Undyne from undertale
>>
>>29481045
Hurr dyrr I don't even want a deterent to Russia anyway. Everything should be back to the 19th century when the British and death at childbirth were in charge of everything
>>
>>29481094
>Implying Russia is even slightly scared of the EU
They don't give a fuck.
>>
>>29481094
>Le Russia meme
>>
Hi,

Recently I read something regarding Swiss regulations where if you wanted to apply for a job over there, the Swiss employer would need to show reasonable evidence that they tried to find a Swiss national to do the job. Can anyone tell me if this is correct and I would MAJORLY APPRECIATE it if you could source me this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>29481054
I hope you're kidding me
>>
File: 1346359860239.jpg (234 KB, 465x498) Image search: [Google]
1346359860239.jpg
234 KB, 465x498
>Tfw checking the Jewbook
>Feed completely full of shitty Remain propaganda
>Finding out that all my friends are total cucks
>>
>>29481137
Why would I be kidding?
>>
>>29481158
Give me a reasonable argument on why nationality should not exist
>>
File: 1431202177853.png (148 KB, 688x600) Image search: [Google]
1431202177853.png
148 KB, 688x600
>>29481149
Me too, anon. Literally everything posted is about racism, too.
>>
File: 1344602145998.jpg (330 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1344602145998.jpg
330 KB, 800x680
>Tfw really want to vote for Nige
>Tfw scared to leave the house again
>>
>>29481184
All it does is hold everybody back and cause conflict. The real issue at play here, and the root cause of the conflict, is that people are dicks, but then that's why I'm here on /r9k/ posting on threads about how I want to kill myself.
>>
>>29481205
>The real issue at play here, and the root cause of the conflict, is that people are dicks
Well that's not going to change because some old cunts in Brussels tell us we should play nice.
>>
>>29481223
Hey, don't get me wrong, I can't see the EU magically being able to get rid of nationalities, but I don't think that nationalities have any advantages whatsoever. Arguments about security basically boil down to "people are dicks" which is the real problem.
>>
>>29481201
Do it lad.
For queen and country.

I managed to vote and spilled spaghetti fucking everywhere and there were even 2 cute girls on the registers.
But I don't care anymore. I voted for my country's independence. That is far more important than how others perceive me.
>>
>>29481205
I'm still waiting on an argument. "Borders cause conflict" is not an argument
What causes conflict is a difference of interest which will exist with our without borders. All your fantasy would do would make it impossible to have any economy, destroy culture, allow big business to run wild, cause everyone to be poor as fuck by welcoming entire countries of impoverished and unskilled people into our welfare system, allow militants an easier conquest, the list goes on and on
>>
>>29480021
hahahaha nice projection chum
*stomps my foot and you flinch*
pshh, sort your life out kiddo
>>
>>29481253
And again, that boils down to society being fucked up. Personally my solution is to nuke the planet but that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>29481149
This. I have conveniently forgotten to remind a lot of my friends that it is voting day.
>>
being kicked out my flat the gy is selling it. got no chance of getting a council flat or a private place on bennies

fuck my life
>>
>>29481266
I'm with you on wishing that everyone in the world was kind and honest but that isn't reality. Even if it was the case, your goal of ultra-globalization would kill the culture of every country in the world
>>
>>29481201
there are a LOT of people at polling stations, throughout the day
people hang around and chat and stare you up and down to try and guess what you're voting
>>
>>29481286
Another NEET btfo, thank god
>>
>>29481289
Although I realise that that's not reality (hence why I want to kill myself), I do think that regions could still retain some culture without borders. Different states in America, for example, have very different cultures, but they all identify as one nationality.
>>
just voted Leave, made some fishfinger sandwiches to reward myself
>>
But seriously why don't people just postal vote?
>don't have to make special arrangements out of your day
>can do it whether you want at your own leisure
>don't have to queue
>do it from the comfort of your own home
>don't have to interact with anyone
It's beyond me why anyone goes to polling stations
>>
>>29481347
>have to go to the post office
>have to buy a stamp

If I have to leave the house anyway I might as well do it on the day for free.
>>
>>29481347
Afraid they'll 'accidentally' lose my vote.
>>
>>29481347
this
I already voted by post it's so much easier
>>29481370
they send it out with a freepost envelope so you just have to drop it in a post box which you can do while coming to and from work or whatever
>>
>>29481370
You get a prepaid envelope you mong. Just put it in your bag and drop it into a post box whenever you happen to walk by one
>>
>>29481390
Why can't they do that at a polling station?
>>
>>29481347
>But seriously why don't people just postal vote?

this guy gets it

>>29479102
>>
>>29481094
Russia isn't a threat. Their equipment is out dated and their ground forces struggled in Syria against a bunch of mongs in black hoodies
>>
Lads, I went to vote today, and all it said on my ballot was "Leave the European Union" and "Remain in the European Union".

Where was the Bernie Sanders option? Is there a conspiracy against democracy here?
>>
>>29481430
because you put it in the box yourself

postal votes are at the mercy of the postal system
>>
>>29476014
We don't need to fit into your normie time table. I do what ever the fuck I want on the days mommy goes to work.
>>
>>29481460
And polling stations don't ever remove your vote from the box for checking, sorting and counting? lol
>>
Was listening to 5 live the other day and a woman was on saying she worked with the UK environment agency to make sure her products met EU regulations

When she launched a load of copycats on the continent sprung up and undercut her company by ignoring EU regulations. When she approached her MEP he was powerless and said they'd need a lobbyist to lobby the EU commission to get something done

The lobbyist cost 12,000 bong for one meeting and 6000 bong per month as a retainer. That is fucking ridiculous.

The EU is a corrupt mess.
>>
>>29481490

there's a difference between Royal Mail being unreliable, and assuming the entire foundational bedrock of a democratic society to be corrupt beyond action
>>
>people at work thinking leave has already won and talking about bringing back the death penalty next
>>
>>29481515

Too true, i'm sure when we have more relations with China they won't do anything like that. They have shown themselves to be good and honest.

You're running from the cat into the bear, my friend.
>>
>>29481518
I think you're just grasping at straws anon
>>
>>29479574
Taking the bait straight away
you make 4chan magical lad
>>29479077
Time stamped proff of the reply letter
>>
>>29481532
I think we could take A bear. The can is protected by Germany and France.
>>
Voted leave today lads. All old uni mates on Facebook boasting about voting Remain. One even posted a picture of their ballot paper.
>>
Just voted leave
>>
>>29481553
Moron. That is grounds for defriendestation.

Don't forget to take your own black pen, robots! Don't put your trust into these government types!
>>
>>29481544
by that logic mate why vote at all

I much rather trust the person taking my vote out of the box and putting it in a pile to not fuck up rather than royal mail
>>
>>29481545

he's been posting letters from Huntley for like a year or two

keep up lad

I don't even care if it's true, it's consistently entertaining enough that I refuse to question it.
>>
>>29481347
I like the experience of going to the polling station on voting day. It feels special, like the first wank in new bed sheets.
>>
>>29481250
Well said lad. A qt made eye contact with me when I was in the queue, and I walked towards her thinking it was my turn to get my ballot paper. But, I had to wait for the person in front of me. Just about kept it in check and voted LEAVE.
>>
Baking Hot

Voting Leave

Listening to East 17

have a good day, and I hope you enjoyed my poem
>>
>>29481590
>I trust one group of strangers over another group of strangers
At least one of those groups is a mail company which actually specialises in logics though mate. Vote counters are just randos. My point is that either way your vote is gonna be moved around by strangers. You're at no greater risk of having it fucked with from one than the other.
>>
>>29478918
>>29478949
Why would you do this? This is direct democracy, not like the disgusting FPTP shit we have in parliamentary elections. This one actually counts and will make a real difference.
>>
>>29481675
mate, either way you vote, your vote is still being counted by a vote counter rando

with doing it yourself you're cutting out an extra element of risk
>>
>>29479057
Poor people are going to vote leave in huge numbers mate. The EU offers them nothing.
>>
>>29481637
I did mate and well done for voting for our freedom.
>>
>>29480621
I have voted leave lads~
>>
>>29478824
Why you talking about me behind my back?
>>
>>29481743
good stuff lad, knew you wouldn't let us down
>>
Mum won't cut my hair anymore. She says I'm a big boy now and can go to the barbers. I'm really scared because I've never been before. Might just let my hair grow.
>>
>>29481788
Ask for a 2 on the sides and a little more on the top. It's what I always do, even though I have no idea what that means.
>>
"oh I just voted leave"
"voted leave lads"
"Just voted leave"
"I have voted leave lads~"

No one cares
>>
>>29481913
>No one cares
Thanks for sharing friend!
Now kindly go fuck yourself for sharing your dumb useless opinion.
>>
>>29481827
I always get 3 short back and sides
>>
File: 1443653428090.jpg (31 KB, 425x300) Image search: [Google]
1443653428090.jpg
31 KB, 425x300
Just voted leave, lads.
>>
just voted leave chaps
>>
>>29481827
same lad

different barbers interpret "a bit off the top" completely differently though

thinking of just leaving it on top next time, see what it looks like
>>
>>29479029

I was going to vote leave but I just cant be arsed to vote. I'm kind of bored with the whole referemdum thing. I'm still going to be a poorfag no matter which way I vote.
>>
Going to vote leave now, lads.

My family is full of traitors to the Empire, but in the mighty company of my forefathers I shall not now be ashamed.
>>
>>29482269
You're scum, m8, and that's coming from a remainer.
>>
File: brexit.jpg (96 KB, 982x530) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
96 KB, 982x530
>mfw the sassanach fell for it

BREXIT IS COMING

THE UK IS FINISHED
>>
>>29481913
Remainian detected. This is a thread for Brits who love their country and don't want to be ruled by foreigners.
>>
>>29482269

Vote. Vote leave.
>>
One day we'll be throwing the rats and traitors that voted remain from helicopters, Pinochet style.
>>
>>29479850

The Unknown? We used to be a nation you dolt. We had an empire. What exactly is 'unknown'?
>>
>>29482364
not voiting cause i couldnt give a shit
>>29481982
aww hes upset, bless
>>
>>29481082
I'll be up all night wanking and drinking so may as well post here too.
>>
>>29482438
The UK still is a nation. It's not the 50s anymore, and there isn't an empire, dumbass. The situation is completely different. Nobody has convinced me that life will be any less shit out of the EU than in, so I see no reason to leave.
>>
>>29479266

We've been robbed of our cities. I don't like having to spend 99% of my free time in the middle of nowhere just to escape, until I can finally move out for good. I come back from Japan recently, and it was soul crushing to come back to this dismal paki infested shithole.

Hearing middle class people, behind their gates and walls talking about the virtues of unrestrained mass immigration and 'vibrancy' always turns my stomach.
>>
>>29480585
That's not how odds work, friend
>>
Me and my brother just voted remain

:)
>>
>>29482597

Yeah, just continue the steady decline and displacement i suppose. It is the current year.

And we are not a nation, we are a multicultural society. Basically if you are here, you have a claim to it.
>>
>>29479266
The country side is horrible. It's muddy, smelly and full of insects.

Cities > countryside any day of the week.

>>29479345
English breakfast is pretty good but all those other things are fucking awful and are exactly WHY we're known for shit food.
>>
>>29482636

Scumbags.
>>
>>29482621
I was in the paki area of bristol it was fucking grim, i felt so out of place because nearly everyone was a fucking paki and no one was speaking english and then those fucks have the nerve to give you bad looks when their on our soil.
I'm not even racist normally but it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>29482653
What makes you think "nation" and "multicultural society" are mutually exclusive things?

I've also yet to notice any effects of this decline or displacement you speak of.
>>
File: IMG_532.jpg (44 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
IMG_532.jpg
44 KB, 604x453
my mum and sister voted to remain
>>
>>29482689
Those females are from Ireland
>>
>>29482672
I'm the other way. I've spent time in cities (London and Bristol) and I think they are great but I wouldn't want to live in a city. I live in rural area already and I want to be even further away from other people. If I had the money I would go "off the grid" in an instant
>>
>>29482689

break their arses and then shake their arses
>>
File: British_lion_and_Union_flag.jpg (136 KB, 1104x708) Image search: [Google]
British_lion_and_Union_flag.jpg
136 KB, 1104x708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4EEH4lRnlA

SHILL FOR LEAVE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SHILLED BEFORE
>>
>>29482685

Holy shit we are an ethnic minority in our capital city, we recently had our first Islamic public beheading. Our sense of nation is being washed out and replaced with a hollow, Orwellian, equalitarian state governed by faceless beaurocrats overseas. You can be arrested for critisizing this process to overtly. We NEVER voted for mass immigration in the first place. The Windrush generation was sent in from the outside.

Nation implies race. Kin. A collective who share a common ancestry and identity. Not this grey, raceless mess.
>>
>>29482679
You're racist
>>
>>29482684

It's not racist to employ common sense and see that we are being displaced in all our cities and major towns.

In fact do away with the word racist altogether, or else you're still operating on the lefts terms.
>>
>>29482785

Ethnomasochist and xenophile. Also traitor and cuck.
>>
>>29482786
all the big cities have a ethnic quarter now pretty much as well, you can't even call them a minority here now because it's not true anymore
Welcome to Britbongistan
>>
>>29482800
Just dont want to get deported desu
>>
>>29478555
All of Britain's allies say that the UK is safer in the EU. Not to mention that all the experts that Brexit straight up refuse to listen to recommend stay in the EU.

But why does that matter let's make Britain British again right?
>>
Just got my leave vote in.

Forgot to bring a pen so I went to town and really savoured that X
>>
>>29482822

Ah those trustworthy money lenders, warmongers and Israeli attack dogs.
>>
>>29479057
Poor chavs are gonna vote out because they blame them immigrints for not having a job. Middle class families have more to lose if the cost of living goes up because they pay taxes unlike gary from down the road on benefits
>>
>>29481070
It's a message from God.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.