[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackbots of /r9k/, why haven't you moved to Japan yet to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 800x450
Blackbots of /r9k/, why haven't you moved to Japan yet to secure a submissive qt Jap waifu yet? They will do anything for foreign men.
>>
>>29475662
I will move there and enrich with my big spic dick

It is my life goal to get a japanese girl pregnant and have hapa children with one
>>
Because I won't be able to secure a solid job and when I do, I'll become a soul-dead long-working salaryman. Plus shit there is expensive.

I'd move there if I won the lottery and need a place to spend the cash
>>
>>29475736
Also, the Japanese are super-Racist outside of social environments
>>
>>29475662
>it's the "nips love black cock" meme again
I'm honestly surprised people fell for it again.
>>
>>29475766
Also the women aren't submissive. They're cock hungry gold digging sluts just like the rest of the world's women.
>>
>>29475829
They do though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0KyI9kuYI0
>>
File: tumblr_o3ptqtRQSA1uo84k7o1_1280.jpg (225 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ptqtRQSA1uo84k7o1_1280.jpg
225 KB, 960x1440
Britishbots of /r9k/, why haven't you secretly dosed black men with titty skittles to turn them into submissive traps yet?

Take revenge on the filthy Zulu for the loss of your colony. That was a GOOD fucking colony, and they fucked it all up.
>>
>>29475874
Based on what? This shitty video? Fuck off with your degeneracy, you clearly haven't seen anything.
>>
>>29475951
>t. butthurt cuckold

Stay mad loser, more black men are turning to Asian women and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>29475971
Black women are so shit, there's no reason for a black guy not to racemix when white/asian women exist.
>>
>>29475971

No, black men prefer white women, as they should. All white women love black dick too.
>>
>>29475971
>implying I'm not black
Yeah, I'm not falling for this shitty meme. You degenerates are pretty delusional. Maybe niggers are less intelligent than other races, after all.
>>
>>29475662
Because I'm just going to kill myself instead.
>>
>>29476046
Lol at this uncle tom negro. That's why it makes sense for blacks to racemix with high quality, high IQ Asian women to boost our race's intelligence.
>>
>>29476046
>implying you're black

Black men prefer white women by far. Black men hate Asian women. Get off this board you liar.
>>
>>29476100
anything is better than black women
>>
>>29476100
>>29476090
So you're getting pissed because someone of your ethnicity isn't a fucking degenerate that falls for shitty memes like these? Typical of delusional nigs like you.
>>
If you can save up and move to Japan, you're not the average person to begin with.
>>
>>29476090
>That's why it makes sense for blacks to racemix with high quality, high IQ Asian women to boost our race's intelligence.
Couldn't that be achieved if intelligent, educated blacks had children with each other?
>>
>>29476412
Don't argue with ape logic. He can't even differenciate IQ from actual intelligence.
>>
>>29475662
Most Japanese view dark skinned people as savages or subhuman, most especially American Negros.
>>
Mixed black here, I live in Hawaii which is crawling with asian women, and they definitely aren't into the black D. It was only when I went to the mainland that I finally got attention, and it was strictly from white girls and blackshirts who are into light skins. Asians like black dick is a meme
>>
>>29475662
Japans prime minister ripped the shit out of Obama to his face on national television because one air force nigger raped a Japanese girl.

Japs hate niggers.
>>
>>29477580
>HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUTTIN

Can't wait till Obama gets the fuck out of office and stops embarrassing us. I'm not black but he is giving the west a bad name. He also ended up coming into office and making people MORE racist against blacks. That says enough.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.