[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some streamers on twitch that I can watch that make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1440611474914.png (483 KB, 529x470) Image search: [Google]
1440611474914.png
483 KB, 529x470
What are some streamers on twitch that I can watch that make you feel less lonely
>>
What games do you like?

robot tell me
>>
>>29475732
I'm interested in streamers that just play lots of different stuff
I like pretty much everything
>>
demolition D+, he seems like a genuine guy, as opposed to my constant self deceptions.
>>
I used to have that special girl streamer who wasn't a camwhore and was actually funny

she changed and is now an obvious persona shill tactically slutting for subs and follows

twitch is a huge waste of time. don't buy into the financial cuck community and just treat it as a real time lets play video to watch.
>>
>>29475656
the ones with less than 50 people in there rooms who don't have a persona. no one comes to visit them so they're lonely too, waiting for someone to talk to them.

You'll find the lonely autist boys
or the girls who aren't slutting it up
the girls who are not white, or asian.

you'll find a friend.
>>
>>29475751
Most streamers are not multi-game streamers. The only popular multi-game streamers are super memers like sodapoppin or forsen.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.