[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shave off eyebrows >draw them back on YOU LITERALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Uavinalaff.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Uavinalaff.gif
1 MB, 256x192
>shave off eyebrows
>draw them back on

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

WOMEN ARE RETARDS
>>
>>29475604
>get their ass beat
>stay in the relationship and think this is "love"
>>
>>29475604
>live in the best time since the dawn of the human race
>ability to learn any language, skill or art at the tips of your fingers
>squander it sitting on r9k and complaining

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

OP'S ARE RETARDS
>>
>buys house with granite counter top island in kitchen.
>pays to get it removed.
>pays to have wood floor put in where it was ripped up.
>buys some shitty "antique" table to go where island was.
>complains about having too many tables because theres another one in dining room.
holy fuck
>>
>>29475673
hooo we got a live one boys

reel the cuck in
>>
>>29475642
I've never been in a relationship but if I were in one is want him to beat me at least a little bit so I have leverage. That way if he wants to leave me I can threaten to press charges
>>
>>29475673
Spotted the Normie
Get the fuck of my board tumblrfag
>>
>>29475673
You'd fucking hope it was the best time of the human race, like that there'd be some progression with time. Why do normies say this and think it's profound?
>>
Kek I was thinking the same thing earlier OP.
Women are just memes. They are so fake they literally draw on parts of their body so they look better.
>>
>>29475763

I feel personally targeted by this even tho I don't wear makeup idk why
>>
>>29475775
Good, you are probably fake in a million ways, too. I'm sure you're a lying, no good whore like the rest of them.
>>
>>29475799
I mean I'm a liar but that's not exclusive to women
Also I'm a virgin so not really
>>
>>29475932
>I'm a liar
I knew it.
>I'm a virgin
Why mention this? I already know you're a liar.
>>
>>29475942

Obviously I don't lie about everything. I lie when I'm ashamed. I have no reason to lie about this on an anonymous board, and honestly why the fuck would I be here if I were a socially normal woman.
>>
>>29476034
>I'm a liar
>expects me to believe anything she says
Yeah yeah yeah everybody knows you're just a roastie.
>"I'm not like other girls!"
lol
You are.
>>
>>29475932
>only did anal and blowjobs
>"also i'm still a virgin..."
>>
>>29476102

I have done neither of those things. Id only ever sleep with someone I love because I woupdnt ever feel comfortable enough around someone I don't love and I don't believe in casual sex, but I'm in love with Adam Lanza so I've determined that dying a virgin is probably what's gonna happen
>>
>>29476160
We know you're not actually in love with Lanza you dumb fucking attention whore. You post in every thread about how much you love him, you just like seeming weird.

You're such a dumb bitch.
>>
>>29475604
no one does this.
>inb4 ur mother
>>
>>29476072

I mean, of course I'm like other girls in many ways. But socially I am a complete failure and obviously not like the average woman

Plus you consider every woman a roastie so of course you would say that. But your thinking is as flawed as me saying all men are like Chad. In some ways, yes, but a lot of the men here are different from him in other ways
>>
>>29476195
are you serious?

look it up. it's a real thing
>>
>>29476191

Actually I do but the reason I always post about him is because I'm obsessed with him and he consumes the majority of my thoughts now and I feel dodge you'd if I don't mention it because he's the most important thing in my life
Saying I love him has become like saying "hello"
>>
File: 1464562670194.jpg (49 KB, 1058x704) Image search: [Google]
1464562670194.jpg
49 KB, 1058x704
>voluntarily objectify themselves literally all the time
>complain that they're objectified in society

>slather their faces with an inch-thick layer of toxic chemicals on a daily basis, fuck up their skin
>continue doing it, now to hide their fucked-up skin

>claim women are 100% equal to men
>demand diversity quotas, outreach programs, and lowered standards everywhere they go just so they can keep up

>claim women are worth more than just their vaginas
>use their vaginas as a bargaining tool for everything and implement diversity quotas predicated on the sole fact that they have inherent value over men simply because they have vaginas, rather than because of their talent, intellect, creativity, or literally anything even remotely useful that isn't strictly woman-exclusive

I want to love them, /r9k/. I want to love them so fucking bad. Why do they make it so difficult? Why can't they just act like the mature, rational, good human beings they theoretically could be? Why?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.