[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here works at a place full of normies? I'm getting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 1453089792880.jpg (113 KB, 960x727) Image search: [Google]
1453089792880.jpg
113 KB, 960x727
Who here works at a place full of normies? I'm getting a job working at an Academy Sports and Outdoor, and that's normie central, lots of chads and stacies work there. I don't even watch sports or know anything about hunting, fishing and camping accessories. I've never fired a gun in my life, I'm hoping the people are chill though.

How do you deal working in a place full of normies if you're a robot? I'm pretty sure I'll just have to fake extroversion.
>>
Just do your job and only worry about your pay.
>>
>>29475553
B-but I want people to like me anon, I don't want to be some shy edgy guy that everyone hates because I don't talk to them. People might think i'm coincided and arrogant, I know I shouldn't care what people think but it's always nice if you can get along with your co-workers.
>>
>>29475503
ayy

https://twitter.com/lucasthemagnif
>>
File: fedoralord.png (23 KB, 632x176) Image search: [Google]
fedoralord.png
23 KB, 632x176
you cant make that ship up pham
>>
File: ahhhshieeeeet.png (504 KB, 591x628) Image search: [Google]
ahhhshieeeeet.png
504 KB, 591x628
fucking hell is this ironic twitter posting?
>>
File: venom.png (622 KB, 638x642) Image search: [Google]
venom.png
622 KB, 638x642
>these people exist
nigineri
>>
File: slint-spiderland.png (488 KB, 584x618) Image search: [Google]
slint-spiderland.png
488 KB, 584x618
You give them a taste of your true power.
>>
File: lucus the fudge packer.png (30 KB, 560x191) Image search: [Google]
lucus the fudge packer.png
30 KB, 560x191
is his account ironic or is this really how he is?
>>
>>29476234
>i-im not really a neckbeard I was just intentionally posting the same things a neckbeard would while actually having hair on my neck

it doesn't matter
>>
>>29476234
definitely ironic

still gay though
>>
>>29475503
How did you get the job? Why would their management give you the position at a sports and outdoor recreation goods dealer if you don't know anything or care about sports and outdoor recreation??
>>
File: lucius.jpg (15 KB, 355x284) Image search: [Google]
lucius.jpg
15 KB, 355x284
>>29475503
All chads ever talk about is weed or their car. Literally every fucking day its "dude weed", "dude i smoked weed yesterday". The stacies just bitch nonstop about the other stacies or they are complaining that they dont want to work. I fucking hate normies.
>>
>>29477070
You don't really need to necessarily KNOW anything about the products, I mean I applied to be a cashier but I'm sure I can just learn a lot of the products and what not after working there for a few weeks or so.

I guess it gives you an advantage if you are into sports and know a lot about hunting, fishing, camping, sports and what not but it's not really a requirement to do the job effectively. I can always learn about that stuff if I need to.
>>
>>29477133
So that's it? Just cashier? They're never going to make you walk around the store, do the whole "hi can I help you find something" spiel?

Because they will, you know. You think they won't. Someone might have promised you they wouldn't. They lied
>>
I work as a server at a glorified pizza place and its mainly Chad's and normie girls, some Stacey's. I initially wanted to be able to at least associate with them like you want too, but I decided to go the other route and just stayed the quite dude that does his job. I'm pretty sure everyone hates me because of this + I'm not very good at what I do resulting in them having to help me out every now and then. Every social interaction I have with my co-workers is usually forced and spergy, making work dreadful as fuck.

Just telling you my personal experience
>>
>>29475503
You don't need to be an extrovert to be a normie, you just need to not be socially retarded.

Also who cares about normies, just go in, do the job you was assigned to do, then leave, maybe make a friend if one of the normies is cool.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.