[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dating girlfriend for about two months >she suddenly says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Dumbledor.png (724 KB, 575x760) Image search: [Google]
Dumbledor.png
724 KB, 575x760
>dating girlfriend for about two months
>she suddenly says she loves me
>i don't know what to say so I say it back
>now she thinks I love her
>i don't actually

how do I get out this, help me
>>
Say "I love you as a friend", OP
>>
was in the same situation. its simple.

have sex and leave.
>>
>>29475371
Tell her she misheard and that what you said was that you love fucking her.
>>
>>29475371
don't sweat it
love literally means nothing to a woman
she will trade up at the nearest hint of an opportunity
>>
>>29475468
Fuck you cunts he's gonna break her heart love actually means something to some people. Not me but some people
>>
>>29475371
The same thing happened to me, it wasn't too long until I could say it and mean it. Just chalk it up as a white lie. People fall in love at different speeds. You'll get there.
>>
>>29475502
women cannot feel love
'love' is just a word for them
>>
File: 1466139295882.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1466139295882.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>29475371

>dating girlfriend

Stopped reading. Fuck off, normie. I refer you to pic related.
>>
OP I've been there. It sucks. I'm absolutely terrified of love and when she told me that I freaked out. Had to end things with her cause I couldn't deal with a relationship that was so one sided, because I really didn't feel the same. It was the best decision to make, and I feel like it would be for you too OP.

Unfortunately, after a few weeks of it being awkward we started talking again, I texted her because I felt lonely. We started hitting it off like we used to, ended up fucking and now we continue to. I'm not sure if she still does "love" me, but I'm starting to think that may be the case. I care about her, but I can't help but feel like I'm using her for sexual favours.

When we go see a movie or hang out, we cuddle. It feels good, but only because I have this loneliness. I like the company of a girl but whenever I'm with her I get scared of commitment. One day I'll be confronted and I'll have to hurt her all over again, but for now I live in anxiety while getting my dick sucked. I feel like a tool.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.