[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I shoplift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: wageslave.jpg (264 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
wageslave.jpg
264 KB, 1280x904
How do I shoplift?
>>
File: 1459485237926.jpg (230 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1459485237926.jpg
230 KB, 1200x600
>fill bag with organic heirloom tomatoes
>go to self checkout
>tell self checkout computer they are apples
>profit
>>
>>29475196

>Wear hoodie/big jacket.
>Walk inside store
>Shove shit into hoodie/jacket (not too much though)
>stand around for a couple minutes while looking interested in the wares
>Give the cashier a half-hearted smile when you walk out without buying anything

It's literally the easiest thing you will ever do.

Even better if you pay for something small while there so there's no suspiciouns, don't hit the same store too often.
>>
>>29475267
be sure to focus on mom & pop stores. those rich chads and stacys deserve to suffer
>>
>>29475267
Don't the scanner things on the sides of the entance magically detect any stolen items you have though? How do those work?
>>
File: getin blitzed son.jpg (207 KB, 469x740) Image search: [Google]
getin blitzed son.jpg
207 KB, 469x740
>wear clothes you can easily conceal things in
>act casual, like youre just there shopping
>be sure to scope out cameras
>dont make any obvious gestures like your picking stuff up or pocketing it
>walk through isles close to shelves, grab stuff without moving your arms
>work it into your sleeve with one hand when you round corners since cameras are centered mostly DOWN the isles, not at the corners
>walk out

It's ridiculously easy. The only trick is just doing it and not acting suspicious or getting nervous.
>>
>>29475305

Bahaha, you fell for that shit?

The only thing they can detect are those metal things they put in headphone packages, once you pluck them out of the package you can walk out with headphones too.

Listen, do you actually believe the CSI shit where they zoom in a little extra on a picture and suddenly it become a better resolution?

Scare tactics mate, those things will only go off if you literally hug them.

I guess you could always wear a hat or something and put small shit under that if you're scared.
>>
File: pepehowto.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
pepehowto.gif
2 MB, 696x478
Don't do it it's not worth the risk of getting caught...you do something like this once (and get away with it) you'll justify doing it (and other things that are worse) and eventually you will get caught.
>>
>>29475305
Im guessing it scans for things that dont have ckeared bar codes
>>
>>29475196
the earlier the better is my tip. places like stop and shop or any other big stores you hit them as soon as they open and leave before they even notice.
>>
>>29475392

Fuck off you ridiculous spineless coward.

If you're just going to sit on your ass 24/7 and play videogames you might aswell give a lowlife criminal career a shot.

Worst thing that happens is that you get arrested slinging dope to some faggot.
Do the time and when you get out all the wigger wannabe girls will like you because you're dangerous or whatever.

Live a little.
>>
Don't just shuffle shit into your pocket. Know where all the cameras are too.
>>
I had a friend that used to steal the expensive Ink cartridges break them and return them at places like wal-mart that didn't demand a reciept, if they wouldn't give him cash he would take it on a gift card and buy things he wanted.

he made pretty healthy profits with that and other schemes he had.
>>
>>29475422
Do not listen to this chap, he has never shoplifted before in his entire life.
He's probably just typing up some bullshit to feel like hes part of the conversation.

The more people inside the store the better, the customers mind their own shit and will most likely not even look your way.

Then there's alot of people for the staff to keep track off, and most staff will be manning the checkouts.
>>
File: 1404881595152.jpg (501 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
1404881595152.jpg
501 KB, 1120x1600
>>29475392
You only get caught if you fuck up and do something stupid.

Don't fuck up and you'll be just fine.
Living the low life is an art that takes wits and lots of practice.
>>
>>29475196
>wear big jacket
>where small drawstring bag under jacket
>walk in and briskly walk to item location
>unbox item if store has security tag alarms
>briskly gtfo, but don't outright book it, just get out before they really have time to react
>don't steal from the same place more than twice in a year
>don't steal from stores you regular
>don't park near by, wouldn't want them getting your plate number/car description
That part doesn't really matter though, what really matters is the time of day and which store you're lifting from, smaller chain grocers and pharmacies are the easiest imo

btw you're either going to have to quit while you're ahead at one point or get caught, be careful this shit can be addicting as fuck
>>
I hear you can just walk out with some small thing in your hand while paying for other things or "accidentally" something in your bag at the self checkout without paying. Never tried it though.
>>
Is walmart a good place?
>>
>>29475463
dude ive gotten so much shit this way. when they open up half the people aint there if its a big store they arent even paying attention half the time. atleast around here may vary in other places. go there as a customer and you are literally waiting for ten minutes for them to get there shit together. it works for me but results may vary
>>
>>29475498
yeah but dont look at the cameras or look paranoid, essentially be the shopper.

I use to shoplift from like 12-18 a lot and you just have to not look like a criminal and dont look at the cameras or they will know
>>
>>29475493
done it by accident a few times
mostly 12pck sodas that you put in the undercart part
>>
be under 18
>>
File: images (7).jpg (4 KB, 192x189) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
4 KB, 192x189
>>29475196
>Live in East Tennessee
Go to theme parks Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country with my pal all the time
>Great fun if you can ignore the ligns of tourists
>Everytime, my pal has a strange ritual.
>He asks me if I want something from the gift shop, offers to pay for it and everything.
>You see where this is going
>I get a mug for family member, some simple candy, even a small thin dress for the gf
>one day I need to potty
>Take shit
>wipe
>Your average shit
>walk out and see he is casually slipping his jacket fucking full of shit
>dammit dude
>He sees me and hands me a souvenir mug
>Very weighted
>hand me the other
>even heavier
>(he lives very close by, we can actually cut through the hillside by the parking lot and get to his house way quicker than walking)
>As we take a break in the woods (very vertical hill but still way quicker) he looks at me and motions to the cups
>open it them up
>at the same time he opens his jacket up
>fucking full of shit
>He unzips his pants
>itsgettinggayinhere.jpg
>actually, it's more stuff
>he filled our cups, his jacket pocket, and even his goddamned underwear with candy and shit
>He tells me this is where he gets all the shit
>Nofuckingshit.gif
>hands me some candy
>"No thanks, that was in your pants"
>grab some from the ccup and eat
>never mention again
He actually makes it look VERY easy, he's been caught once but ran

Just casually slip it in your pocket, I guess?

Pic related: When he hands me the box of candy that was right next to his penis
>>
>>29475498

oh hell yes its easy
>>
File: 1453586354281.jpg (215 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453586354281.jpg
215 KB, 960x720
Live in Australia

They put self serve checkouts everywhere, and ha to turn off the weight sensors because they were shitty chinese knockoffs of the proper ones used by America and non-shithole countries.

I basically get away with just pretending to swipe anything over 5 dollars in value.
>>
>>29475589
Explain?
Expand? ect..
>>
File: lol.jpg (417 KB, 900x551) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
417 KB, 900x551
>>29475392
this

being broke leads to desperation. not like "i'm going to make money doing this." but rather "i'm broke anyway, who gives a fuck. i'll steal shit. i'll sell drugs. why not?"

any money problems you have will only be doubled or increased tenfold if you get a record or become a registered felon. move back in with your parents. go to a shelter. anything. except literally walking into a rap sheet. especially if you're 18+. small-time crime is cute when you're 14. when you're legal, you're legal. not saying NO ONE will hire you. but companies are looking for an excuse to eliminate job candidates anyway. you just made it easy.

hard times are temporary. never forget that.
>>
Used to shoplift insanely well when i was under 18. Best things is to scope out the cameras, think of blind spots, and use turns and your sleeves to conceal items.
Back when i was under 18 i used to take gym bags to future shop and the local mall and come out with hauls of over 3000 at a time. Shirts are easy to fold and conceal. Dressing rooms can be used as a great way to get tags off things or conceal and reposition things. Dress like upper middle class snd use brief cases, laptop bags, or a large purse.
Now that im 20 im more careful. I know the blind spots in the mall i work at and ive been working there on and off for 5 years and stealing for 4.
>>
>>29475196
The secret to thievery is to look not guilty.
Once I entered a store headed to shop lift cigarretes. The security guy asked me after 10 seconds
> You are going to pay for that
But there was one time i entered a bookstore to wander and look at the books, and an specific title caught my attention so i sat down to flip through the pages. My mom called, asked me to meet her at the parking lot, and I went. At the car she looked at me and asked: whats that book?
Only then I realized that I had taken the book with me, without notice. People don't believe me but I swear it was just like that. By been truly innocent and unsuspecting, i was able to walk off the crime scene not even aware i had committed a crime.
When you are nervous, you exhale it. It's in the air you breathe, on your skin. We can smell it. You need to suoress those emotions and act like you are truly not to blame.
This technique of mine became a habit. I've stolen more things than I can remember this way. None were very big nor valuable, but still. Y
You walk through the store but you don't take too long nor loolk at everything. You take an item and look at it for a second. Your phone rings. You pick it up and answer loudly: you're here already? Calm down, Im going, calm down, I'll be there in a minute!
And you rush out with the cellphone in a ear and the item in the other hand. It's super effective and the best thing: it's reversible. The only time I was "caught" i made a surprise face like "I'm sooo sorry I didn't notice i was taking it" just like the first time it happened in that book store. The salesguy didn't even get mad, he thought i was genuine and smiled at me.
>>
>>29475196
>How do I shoplift?
Take benzos
>>
>>29475566
> Not picking the underwear candies with your mouth and licking the sugar off his pubes
It's like you don't even know what shoplifting is
>>
>>29475813
>By been truly innocent and unsuspecting, i was able to walk off the crime scene not even aware i had committed a crime.
I did that once.

>Be cartpusher for Walmart
>Just get off shift
>Go to Pharmacy to pick up some cold medicine that we had run out of
>Hold it in my right hard
>Arm instinctively locks into a 90 degree angle and doesn't move
>Decide that I feel like buying some kind of snack to eat during the night
>Walk to the opposite side of the store to the bakery
>Start looking for something
>No, I don't like that
>No, not that
>No, those are terrible
>No, don't feel like that
>This continue for about five minutes
>Get frustrated and finally decide to leave without buying a snack
>Walk through first set of front doors
>Walk through second set
>U-turn after one step as I realize I'm still holding something in my hand
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 499x499
Depends on what you're trying to steal. Planning is king but in the end you have to be confident enough to pull through and run if need be. Note most stores won't be able to chase you but faggots like Walmart sometimes have undercover security that's ready to tackle your ass over a candy bar. Note that most people get caught pocketing small shit due to lack of planning. I'll green text the way in highschool we stole spray paint and vodkas.
>walk in dressed in nice jeans and a nice shirt and jacket
>have small back pack on back
>back pack is a quarter of the way open
>get a shopping cart
>throw backpack in cart

Now you wanna put a bunch of shit you're not gonna buy or steal in the cart as well as the stuff you want to steal.

>pull the cart in an empty isle or one eura liw visibility
>casually load shit info back pack
>zip IT up but leave IT in the cart
>Push the cart towards the cash registers that are close to exit
>stop before getting in line and push the cart aside
>put the back pack on your back and walk out

Another method we had was walking in with bags from the store and put the shit in there and it looks like we bought it

And of course you can always grab the thing and usain bolt out the fucking door if you're never gonna shop at that store again
Good luck op I've stolen a lot and never gotten caught but I stopped that as a kid because I knew my luck was gonna run out... It always does
>>
>>29475305
>>29475305
Not exactly. A metal strip is placed that you can feel for on most packages. One of those is pretty expensive so the ussually shove that shit on small and expensive electronics. To get around it wrap it in tinfoil and it doesn't beep
>>
>>29476107
>have small back pack on back
>back pack is a quarter of the way open
This is seen as a huge red flag for security
Purses aren't though
>>
>>29476156
Having a purse makes you stand out cause you're a faggot and if you're a chick then the Mexican security guard is especially looking at you. This isn't the fucking secret service you literally just have to fool a beaner who is working a minimum wage job
>>
Don't do it at Target. Their loss prevention and camera system is top notch.
>>
>>29476361
This is true. Target is a no go
>>
>>29475196
Just break into houses like a real thief. Shoplifting offers low rewards at high risk.
>>
>>29475432

Wouldn't survive in jail. Don't want to survive in jail.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 832x690
>>29475305
Of course not. This anon >>29475387 has it right. Only merchandise with that metal strip or plastic piece sets off the sensors, and the only objects that have those are all electronics, clothes, and sometimes books.

>>29476361
This is very true. I work at Target and our Asset Protection is insane. We take that shit seriously.

The AP guy in my store literally sits in his office all day and watches the cameras, and if he sees a single ounce of suspicious activity, he leaves and goes and personally stalks the person, and I've even seen him with a dead eye stare looking at them around the corner of an aisle. Shits freaky.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.