[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: ass4chan.jpg (402 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
ass4chan.jpg
402 KB, 1500x2000
Whats up virgin fags?

Vote Trump and Brexit.
>>
>These fucking pimples

Ew fuck no
>>
>>29474925
WIll Trump help me lose my virginity? I will vote for whoever helps me lose my virginity.
>>
wait, where's the bitch tho, only see pussy and ass
>>
is that woman chopped in half?
>>
>>29475011
Brexit will definitely help your loser status. The "ra(pe)fugees", the more competition for you.

The more mexians, the more competition.

Vote for national sovereignty. Fags like you only exist because of feminism and marxism, with Traditionalism you'd all have a mediocre wife.
>>
>>29475058
i'm not gonna post her face like a douchebag /b/-tard, but I can guarantee her lower and upper body were intact during this picture.
>>
>>29475093
lmao this pathetic mentality
>>
>>29475084
Ikr where the fuck is her torso?? Or this just 20 lbs of pussy and ass
>>
>>29475122
Dunno about the rest, but mass immigration and and globalization really are just a scam to lower wages though. Only the elite will benefit from comparative advantage (and why shouldn't they, they're the ones who set up the whole thing).
>>
Politics are a fucking cancer.
>>
I am. MAGA brother.

Also fuck you Chad.
>>
>>29475209
everybody knows that though, it's just this servile, scab-like and unimaginative view of the world that the solution is just to keep everything the same but reduce immigration so we keep our shitty wages the same
>>
>>29474925

having a 5/10 stoner/crackhead show you her pussy is not being chad.

If losing your virginity was the problem, then no one on r9k would have any problems, just pay a hooker or go for the easy targets, like you did.
>>
>>29475277

>MAGA
>belives in Chad

lmao
>>
are those red bumps and sores normal?
>>
>>29475342
when you don't shower ya
>>
>>29475011
Hillary will help you lose your virginity if you vote for her and wear a shirt around that says "I voted for her".
>>
>>29475010
>pimples

they're from shaving you idiot
>>
Ye a cyborg gettin it in these robots mad
>>
I'm not a virgin, my girl is just underage and I'm not some literal cuckold that gets off to posting nudes.
>>
>>29474925
that thing looks like it reeks of rotten fish and feces
>>
>>29475764
>she has hair on her asscheeks
uhhh you sure shes not trans or something? thats kinda gross
>>
>>29475335
>>29474925
Where the fuck is the rest of her at this angle?

Is this one of those disembodied pelvic sex toys?
>>
File: wxl1FEN.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
wxl1FEN.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>>29475093
>Vote for national sovereignty. Fags like you only exist because of feminism and marxism, with Traditionalism you'd all have a mediocre wife.

err no. We'd be fucked regardless of the socio-economic system. Don't act like you wouldn't force us to act like Chads under traditionalism, fuck off

I am a Britbong voting for Brexit though for other reasons
>>
>>29475764
that's fucking disgusting please leave
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.