[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become an angry person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465326927232.jpg (134 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
1465326927232.jpg
134 KB, 554x527
>get in an argument with someone
>don't curse or scream or sperg out or anything
>no matter how objectively right, inoffensive, or justifiably angry I am, I feel unbearably guilty not two minutes later and wind up being the one to apologize
>this happens every single time
>people take advantage of this and treat me like a fucking doormat because they know they can get away with it
>I can't stand up for myself because then I'm the bad guy
>the balance of power is such that I always have the lower hand, and people can apparently smell this like fucking sharks smell blood
Why am I such a spineless fucking faggot? Why do I cave under the pressure of guilt every single time, even when I'm not the one who's done anything wrong? Why do people think it's okay to treat me like shit just because they can? I hate myself.
>>
Unironically get more testosterone.
>>
>>29474889
just don't apologize, walk away. I mean, it doesn't seem like you have trouble winning arguments, just apologizing for your victories. never apologize for anything, by the way. people will think you're a pushover if you do. some new-age faggots will try to sell you on the idea that it takes a "strong person to admit they were wrong" etc etc, but these are the musings of armchair philosophers and have little basis in the way people actually behave. here on earth, people who admit to being wrong are seen as weak, uncertain and unreliable.
>>
>>29474889
Keep a relatively calm tone of voice but swear like a nigger with a dick burried deep into his ass while two white men rob him and his feminist wife screams "muh patriarchy"
>>
You need to have self respect, how can you expect to get the upper hand on anyone when you don't value yourself?
>>
>>29474889
if you aren't born a saltlord it's too late
>>
stop putting others first and put yourself first despite all the narcissists who wanted control tried to drill you in childhood.

https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf

this book helped me start
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.