[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joining the Military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
I have decided that I'm going to join the military.

I wake up at 3pm everyday, get on Xbox, browse /r9k/, fondle my ballsack and repeat until literally 5am. My life is a joke, I do nothing for anyone.

I have big plans in life:
>buy land and lead a literal 4chan city
>start a late night meme show
>work on my tee shirt business
>colonize an island
None of these silly temporary pipe dreams can be accomplished without experience and money, two things I'm not gaining (and neither are you) in this current state.

So I realize that getting a job and wageslaving, breaking even every month, struggling for cash; not the way to go. I figure I'll sell my soul to my lovely nation for four years, come out with ~60k and mussels, then start at a better advantage. Only problem is that I'm not sure what branch to join, I kind of want a combat MOS.

Pic related is what I'd like to live in. Have a PC setup in there, edit videos, browse 4chan, go outside to my garden, work with my Robot pals who live on the farm with me hnnnng

Preparation starts now. Tonight I train, I'll play some TDM on Black Ops, then I'll do six push ups. Tomorrow I call the Army recruiter.

>Why haven't you joined yet, what's stopping you?

Ask me something if interested, I know a decent bit about the US military and how you could join.
>>
>>29474887
Why army? At least Marines navy or air force man
>>
File: 1466044801405-a.jpg (9 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
1466044801405-a.jpg
9 KB, 302x225
>>29474887
If this is what recruiters have come to, the military is a joke. If this is not a troll, good luck with your island-situated meme show, you fucking ding-dong.
>>
>>29474887
>then i'll do six push ups
How much of a joke are you?
>>
>>29474947
What is your base for this claim? I could do the same, pick one and say the other three aren't as good.

Why is the Army so bad?
>>
>>29474947
Marines are not what they used to be. Job security only exists in the Navy and air force as far as learning trades to bring back over to civ life. Both of those are pretty lame, you're better off sacking up and putting your own goals in place.
>>
>>29475018
What about combat jobs? I considering doing infantryman
>>
bumpe le bumpe
sign me up
>>
File: Karen.png (411 KB, 540x632) Image search: [Google]
Karen.png
411 KB, 540x632
Bumping again and again with a little cutie
>>
>>29474983
It was just a meme, I'm serious and will do much more than six
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.