[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck can someone do in life if they're poor, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: rFJrDcnfPPzSQYUX5eyLbLDs[1].jpg (158 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
rFJrDcnfPPzSQYUX5eyLbLDs[1].jpg
158 KB, 1095x730
What the fuck can someone do in life if they're poor, /r9k/?

And I mean actually poor, not American poor.

For every single problem I have in my life, it would be solved very quickly if I just had money. But without it they just accumulate and drive me deeper into the hole and I don't know how to get out of it.

What do?
>>
File: birthday3.jpg (280 KB, 1632x1232) Image search: [Google]
birthday3.jpg
280 KB, 1632x1232
>>29474720
there are lots of richfags here who are miserable as fuck.
>>
>>29474825
So? If they're too stupid to have a good life with money, then I can't help them.

On the other hand, they can help me but they don't want to, do they.
>>
I guess robots haven't really experienced that. Oh well.
>>
>>29474850
Look at you. Acting like you deserve someone else's money. Like you're entitled. The world doesn't owe you shit.

Just by the fact you're anle to post here, you are betterboff than eighty percent of the globe at least.
>>
File: 1430579818531.png (977 KB, 1600x1053) Image search: [Google]
1430579818531.png
977 KB, 1600x1053
>>29474720
become a communist

NEETs, betas and robots of the world unite!

we can put Chad and Stacy in the gulag
>>
>>29476036
>the world doesn't owe you shit but I have a human right to my property
every time
>>
>>29476036
>Just by the fact you're anle to post here, you are betterboff than eighty percent of the globe at least.
Retard.
>>
>>29474720

American poor is pretty mother fucking poor when you consider the vast underclass they have there. Not China or India tier poor, but definitely not far from it.
>>
>>29476057

fuck off, retard. read a fucking book
>>
>>29476099
Yeah, getting a few times more free money than you actually have to struggle to get the privilege to slave your life away for in my shit country is totally pretty motherfucking poor.
>>
>>29476075
Nobody has a right to shit.

I exploit the laws of my nation for any wealth I can attain. You would do the same. Let's be honest.
>>
Went from rags to riches IRL, long story.

All I can say is - the most emotional thing I can say is - when I was homeless, there was nothing worse than homelessness except prison or death. Now that I got my business, I fully understand why some celebrities kill themselves, despite being WEALTHY famous 10/10 attractive and making millions off easy work like music and acting, being in the 1%, being the social elite. I understand now.

On the flip side, as a wise man once wrote, I have been poor and unhappy, I have been rich and unhappy, I know which one I prefer.
>>
>>29476148

Not everyone actually gets welfare, anon and the cost of living is always relative
>>
>>29476763
>and the cost of living is always relative
Not true at all. Food and electronics are much cheaper in Germany than in Poland for example.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.