[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not lifting weights if you can afford a gym membership, get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: doggo.jpg (27 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
27 KB, 640x353
>not lifting weights
if you can afford a gym membership, get it. It will help you lose weight and be stronger.
I'm still semi fat, but I'm strong as fuck too, it helps me out everywhere.
pic unrelated
>>
>>29474716
that's photoshopped faggot
>>
haha a weiner dog in a hot dog bun hahaha i get it

GO BACK TO FACEBOOK
>>
File: C'MON.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
C'MON.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>29474716
just pulled 500lbs for 5 reps today. feels good senpai. quarter ton deadlift.
>>
>>29474742
it's just a random fucking picture, dude. stop trying to act all high and mighty. It was some random ass picture I had in my gallery and I would rather put that than the loli.
>>
>>29474774
oh come on now defend your shitty picture at least
you thought it was hilarious enough to save.
>>
>>29474742
Fuck you they are great for hunting rabbit.
>>
>>29474716
How the fuck do people afford the amount of food needed to lift? You literally need 1 gram per pound you weigh daily in order to gain muscle. Do these people spend like 40 bucks on food daily? I am lucky if I can afford 15 bucks for an entire days meals.
>>
>>29474858
1 gram per pound of lean mass desu. some protein powder, get a big ass piece of ham for cheap, and eat black beans. you literally get 52 servings of black beans with 15g of protein in each serving for 4 dollars at wal-mart
>>
>>29474716
>going to the gym

get some free weights and workout at home faggot
>>
>>29474897
Where do you get free weights? If I could do that then I would actually lift. Too embarrassed to go to the gym.
>>
>>29474716
>lose weight
>be stronger.
pick 1
>>
>>29474858
A week's worth of groceries for me:
5 pound bag of frozen chicken $7
5 dozen eggs $8.50
tub of oatmeal (lasts 3 weeks) $1/week
20lb bag of rice (lasts 7 weeks) $1.25/week
ground turkey (will be bought in place of chicken) $8
ground beef is $2.59/lb

I will eat salsa and/or leafy greens daily, can't recall price off the top of my head
>>
>>29475037
Good now give me recipes and I will go buy a gym membership and start lifting.
>>
>>29475076
Plenty of recipes on Google. What the fuck do you some anon for?
>>
>>29475128
Oats of course.
>>
>>29475037
you get this shit at costco or what?
>>
>>29475037
>5 pound bag of frozen chicken
>5 dozen eggs for $8.50
Where the fuck do you go shopping?
Do you get specific chicken parts? Also if you threw in a bit more money for some spices, some garlic paste and some yogurt you could make some legit indian food or stirfry at least.

>>29475076
>Give me recipes
Google.
Also, learn to portion stuff properly and start counting calories, or at the very least grams of protein.
>>
>>29475037
eggs: scrambled, omelettes, over easy, etc.
frozen chicken: defrost
trim off excess fat
put frying pan on medium/ medium high heat.
When pan is fully heated spray Pam or similar cooking spray and place chicken in the pan
after about 5 minutes if desried, add spices ( I like paprika, chili powder, and turmeric, Mrs. Dash is also nice)
flip chicken over and season alternate side.
flip every 5 minutes or so.
cut in half to see if fully cooked. Pink is nasty, white= gains

oatmeal: put that shit in a glass bowl with water and nuke it
Rice: self explanatory
ground meat, brown it in a frying pan, season if you like

for meat I recommend adding salsa, low calorie, some nutrients, adds variety. watch the sodium though. If you have a blender/food processor you can make your own in bulk for cheap (canned tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and serrano peppers with cilantro and lime.)

greens can be eaten raw, wash first though.
>>
>>29475185
get some chicken breasts. Im not the guy you responded to but I go to Aldi and eggs are under a dollar a dozen
>>
>>29475154
>>29475185
I shop a publix/ walmart. They sell five dozen eggs in a large cardboard box. The frozen food aisle has large bags of frozen chicken, the brand is "tasty bird" I recommend chicken tenderloins over breasts as they are defatted already (you won't be buying fat/veins that you can't eat).
Also I have a full spice rack, but that only needs to be replenished about 4 times a year, and could be replaced with cheap ass hot sauce if money is an issue.
>>
>>29474960
>what is a recomp
>>
>>29474960
fat is lost faster per lb than muscle is gained, fuck off.
>>
File: sadness.png (219 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
219 KB, 2048x2048
>>29474716
Except the last time I tried lifting weights, I started exhibiting disturbing behaviour. I would always walk away feeling incredibly agitated and aggressive. I would succumb to leering at women, cat calling them, even grabbing their breast at one point. And I always felt like going around and beating random strangers up. After three years of lifting, I decided to go with cardio and swimming instead. I've been a lot more docile since.
>>
>just lift brah

fuck off normie, back to /fit/
>>
>>29475806
Yeah good idea that sounds like some toxic masculinity.
>>
>>29475806
>low test beta who can't handle his androgens.
>>
>>29474815
Not op but thats a cute doggo t b h f a m
>>
>>29474716
I started lifting almost a year ago and I still look like shit. Only difference is now I can lift a shit ton more weight. Literally only thing lifting has improved is my ability to lift
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.