[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to the valedictorian of your HS class? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1464935275313.jpg (195 KB, 823x800) Image search: [Google]
1464935275313.jpg
195 KB, 823x800
So what happened to the valedictorian of your HS class? I just became FB friend with mine. He's a software engineer for the Navy(defense).
>>
She became a man
>>
>>29474691
What's his name? I think I know who you're talking about.
>>
>>29474752
Starts with a K
>>
I don't know who the valedictorian was
>>
there were several valedictorians and one was a gay black dude and the other I don't even remember because high school is a joke
>>
>>29474777
Same here. I dropped out not long into my senior year and apparently most of my classmates assumed I killed myself.
>>
>>29474691
Well, in small towns, you become valedictorian by having a good last name, so she realized that in a university, the professors don't care what your last name is and will fail you if you don't actually do the work.

She mows grass for the parks and rec department of my hometown.
>>
>>29474691
At my elementary school and high school valedictorian was elected by your fellow students and not the person with the best grades which I always thought was kind of stupid. I was valedictorian in grade 8 (Canada fag here) kek. I lost every bit of popularity I had in high school though.
>>
It was me. I am here.
>>
File: 1436297014025.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1436297014025.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
she deleted me off facebook because i tried to ask her out shortly before graduation

who /dumb/ here?
>>
We had three of them, they all had the same GPA. One had a high school shooter vibe but Dylan was actually pretty cool. Don't know what they're doing, but I know the white christian kid and indian bitch are probably doing fine. I was 8th in my class.
>>
File: lachen.png (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lachen.png
15 KB, 400x400
>those people that tried their asses off way too hard in high school and thought they were hot shit for being accepted into "prestigious" universities

I'm 24 and I still laugh my ass off to this day at those retards. Once you get into the real world, you realize that it doesn't matter what college you went to, unless it was an Ivy League school or MIT, CMU, Uchicago, etc.
>>
File: bdrmpd.jpg (17 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
bdrmpd.jpg
17 KB, 460x345
>>29474691
Last time I checked, she got a degree in something dumb (journalism), then was working at an Old Navy doing retail. Fucking kek.
>>
>>29474691
I was actually the valedictorian, now I make 80k per year but I'm a kissless handholdless lonely sad fuck virgin.
>>
>>29474691
none of the top 10 students are doing anything spectacular.

but thankfully, none of the chads and stacys are either. you could just tell that they ALL thought social bullshit would make them successful by default. maybe not doctors. but some vague high-level job, telling inside jokes, sharing drinking stories, and etc. with minimal actual work. it would genuinely pain me to see any of them having careers coveted by society.
>>
>>29474725
god help her
>>
no idea, don't have a facebook anymore so i can't look
>>
>>29474691
She is working at Bain and Capital. She was fucking obnoxious in high school.
>>
official high school achievements don't fucking matter
>>
>>29475147
??? Are you retarded? For any respectable job it makes a huge difference.
>>
>>29474691
Mine's a hipster girl with a mowhawk working in a hotel desk
>>
>>29474797
What do you do now? NEET?
>>
>>29476847
Is she a big gal?
>>
They were scared of the future while I hopped in the DeLorean
>>
She became fat and is now a housewife married to a minimum wage loser.
>>
>>29474691
Who knows I went to like 3 high schools and one was technically a mental hospital KEK
>>
She couldn't get accepted to an Ivy League school for a lack of extra curriculars. Last I checked she was doing blow in a state college.
>>
File: 1462474147273.jpg (31 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1462474147273.jpg
31 KB, 670x503
>>29475147
>never tried that hard in high school
>tfw go to an ivy
feels good man
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.