[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're absolutely retarded if you think a relationship is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461908179517.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1461908179517.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
You're absolutely retarded if you think a relationship is some automatic key to happiness or even something that will "help you be happy." Relationships basically consist of arguing with and stressing over that person with occasional stints of happiness/pleasure. Why you guys crave that so badly is beyond me.
>>
>>29474617
>This image makes me think of "Jack danced like a butterfly."
>>
>>29474617

I think most of them are obsessed with their ideal version of what a relationship is. An actual relationship is pretty shitty desu familia
>>
>>29474617
>be alone
>be lonely
>want to be with someone
>find someone
>be with them
>fight a lot
>want to be alone
>break up
>GOTO 10
>>
>>29474617
I spent two months in a relationship with a woman who had been my best friend after being a virgin until nearly 22, and it was the only time in my life I've felt complete, satisfied, content, and happy. We had planned out our future, and it was a great feeling.

Stop projecting your pitiful existence in regions that aren't in the relationship zone on others. Some people are legitimately just lacking in that area.
>>
>>29474767
>two months in a relationship
>thinking you know fuck all about relationships

You're pretty stupid anon.
>>
>implying
Nigga ive been in relationships. That shit blows. The only reason i can think of to get in one is that it makes it slightly easier to motivate yourself towards improvement or growth, because you have someone nagging you all the time to change. On the other hand you have someone that doesnt really care for you that is constantly nagging you to change because it suites their needs. Cuddles and sex are nice but its not worth having to lose part of yourself to conform to their will.
>>
>>29474617
it's a white whale

Something to get us out of bed in the morning. A goal, an ideal, an ultimate solution.
It may not be make anything better, but sometimes the belief that it will is enough.
>>
>>29474767
You were simply in the early stages, soon all those happy feelings would fade away and you would start to become sad again.
>>
>>29474617
>Relationships basically consist of arguing with and stressing over that person with occasional stints of happiness/pleasure

is that really most relationships? i thought my gf was just a super-bitch
>>
File: comfybutfeels.png (247 KB, 550x495) Image search: [Google]
comfybutfeels.png
247 KB, 550x495
>>29474617
Actually, science proves that chemicals react in your brain when you're in love with someone. The more time you spend around them the more you will fall in love with them; as well as this you generally have a happier outlook on your life and surroundings.

It's just a shame there's an extremely low chance of me or any of you finding this due to the originality of the reason we came across this board...
>>
youre wrong ive been in a good relationship and theyre amazing. you have to be with someone youre compatible with
>>
>>29478117
>not present tense
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.