[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>applying for job >finally something productive to do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ThisSucks.png (318 KB, 496x559) Image search: [Google]
ThisSucks.png
318 KB, 496x559
>applying for job
>finally something productive to do this summer
>it's a good job, too, good exposure, related to the field I'm gonna study, chance for decent pay
>they like my resume, they want me on board
>fuck yes
>I do an online orientation thing
>kinda boring but I get through all of it
>at the end of the whole thing there's a quiz
>3 questions, if you get 2 right then you're officially on and they give you all the credentials and shit
>no mention of what happens if you don't get 2/3
>get a 1 out of 3 with no option to retake

Fuck my life. Anyone else have this happen?
>>
post the questions
>>
>>29474680
>are you retarded?
>are you a faggot?
>are you the OP?
>>
>>29474680
It was basic formatting stuff, like I think 1 was what a specific Wordpress box was used for, 2 was the address to sign in as an admin (I got that one right), and 3 was the date that the website was founded (which I'm convinced is bullshit, because a mainstream publication said 2007 and I put that but the correct answer was apparently two years earlier)
>>
>>29474750
>WordPress

Oh, well, dodged a bullet then.
>>
>>29474816
huh. How so?
>>
natural selection OP. you are like the salmon that couldnt jump up the tiny waterfall that others could.
>>
>1 out of 3 correct
>33%
Congratulations on being worse than average, OP.
>>
>>29474826
Wordpress is basically a platform for making spaghetti code; if anything goes wrong (and it will), your recourse will be guess and check about what plugins to remove, and what functionality you're left with is difficult to control, not to mention that every little thing has its own licensing system on the average WP site, so there are a bunch of timebombs waiting to go off at all times. WP is shit, but the average webfag is a GUIfag who wants easy and immediate without taking into account anything after the creation phase. Anon is right about bulletdodging
>>
get job making 10 an hour.
just stopped showing up today. fuck that loading mulch and concrete hurts my rotator cuff and my hips. boss told me to "not push yourself" NIGGA theres only one way to load 40 bags of mulch on a truck.
>>
>>29476211

Shoulda lifted with you legs.
>>
>>29476317
I got a hernia so Im not going back to that shithole
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.