[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into work >the first thing I hear is >ONCE I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 221x228
>walk into work
>the first thing I hear is
>ONCE I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD
>>
>>29474486
is this that song from that my chemical romance band?
they still playing that? damn that was 9 years ago
>>
>>29474486
All I hear is literal white noise generators. No music allowed.
>>
>walk into gym
>PANDA
>PANDA
>PANDA
>PANDA
>I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA
>>
>>29474486

the hey-ya of the 2010s
>>
>walk into work
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>at work
>hear Britney Spears"every time"
>try my best not to cry

That songs hits me right in the feels for some reason
>>
>>29474605
It's definately not mcr. its some slow pop song. something "go and get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely". Pretty fuckin retarded.
>>
>>29474605
WHEN l WAS A
>>
File: 1447478062712.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1447478062712.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>>29474486
>workplace plays 80s/90s hits all day
I mean I guess it's better than top 50 shit
>>
>>29474486
>Last summer
>Working in factory
>Radio is always on classic rock station
>POURRRR SOME SUGARRR ON MMMEEEEEEEE every day at least twice usually three times
>>
>>29474817
Last year I worked with a dude who would set his phone up to play a single Foo Fighters album on repeat ever shift.

Imagine 8 hours of a looping fucking Foo Fighters album, it was pure torment.
>>
>>29474766
A YOUNG BOY

Fuck you robot
>>
>>29474666
Except Hey Ya was and still is a 10/10 track.
>>
>>29474855
Did you ever say something to the guy? I would go insane if I had to listen to is someone getting the best the best the best the best the best the best etc all day for months.
>>
>walk into work
>Fitnessgram Pacer Test starts playing
>>
>>29474934
Thankfully I only had to work with him once per week, if it weren't for that I would have told him to cut that shit out.
>>
>walk into shop
>this patricianpop is playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMH0Xglh7GA
>>
>>29474766
>>29474859
>WHEN I WAS A A YOUNG BOY
retards, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>29474855
same thing happened to me only it was the gorillaz
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.