[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK I WISH I WAS ASIAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ethan.jpg (39 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
ethan.jpg
39 KB, 526x394
FUCK I WISH I WAS ASIAN
>>
>>29474107
Why do you want to be asian anon?
>>
>I wish I were Asian
>>
>>29474107
Even above average asian men/hapas only get 4/10 non-white ambiguous race whores with torn up pussies and "if you can't handle me at my worst" attitudes
Whatever you are, it's not as bad as asian.
>>
>>29474107
what a failure as a race. they're forced into that lifestlye we see on television and hear about. you can be the same with enough dischaprene and honor
>>
>>29474130
>correcting grammar on 4chan
you're s00per c00l duD3
>>
>>29474107
I'm Asian and I wish I were born Western, this shithole sucks
>>
File: bayleef-1-jpg.jpg (17 KB, 268x297) Image search: [Google]
bayleef-1-jpg.jpg
17 KB, 268x297
tfw ur a halfie but u have a qt white teenage gf whose virginity u took and ur also a normie and u come to r9k to laugh at people :^)
>>
Somewhat related, why do yellow fever nerds insist that China is some sort of advanced country? Sure, they've made a lot of progress over the last century, but their quality of life on average is considerably lower than any first world country, and their GDP per capita and HDI is lower than that of Mexico.

Japan and South Korea actually are advanced countries, however they're not without their flaws.
>>
>tfw no qt korean bf
JUST
>>
Not me, I love anime and would love to visit Japan but actually being Japanese would defeat the purpose.
>>
I want a Japanese wife and a Mexican wife
>>
>>29474107
I wish I were actually Mexican like everyone thinks I am.
>>
>>29475692
being Mexican would be cool if you weren't poor and/or ignorant
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.