[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it? Did he really molest those kids in the nineties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: michael_jackson_1.jpg (662 KB, 1236x917) Image search: [Google]
michael_jackson_1.jpg
662 KB, 1236x917
Did he do it? Did he really molest those kids in the nineties and two-thousands?
>>
>>29474083
no, he built an amusement park to invite children to because he was a normal man with a normal sexuality who had a strong drive to procreate with adult women. That's what most successful celebrities do -- they build lures for children to come to their homes and then give them wine when the parents are gone. That's a sign of a red-blooded male who loves the hairy pussy of a grown lady.
>>
Ibeyhe fucki g did
>>
>>29474083
You're pretty outdated. There's no proof Jackson molested anyone. That doesn't mean he didn't, it just means that people should stop even talking about, because he is fucking dead.
>>
>>29474165
He built a private amusement park because he was an introvert, but he couldn't go anywhere in public without being swamped with attention.

And if you've ever seen an interview where people ask him about sex, you can tell that he was an autist without a sex drive.
>>
I've always been on the fence about it.

On one hand, where there's smoke there is usually fire.

On the other hand, you would think there would be some really strong evidence or a hell of a lot more accusers if he did do it. But instead there's just 2 or 3 accusers and no smoking gun.

Unfortunately the world will never really know. Just enjoy the music.
>>
>>29474252
He was also high as a kite most of the time.
>>
>>29474222
He molested Macaulay Culkin. Who are you to doubt the word of the Mac?
>>
>>29474380
Yeah, totally gonna listen to a guy that turned into a degenerate stoner.
>>
>>29474252
>He built a private amusement park because he was an introvert, but he couldn't go anywhere in public without being swamped with attention.
why did he invite children to it?
>>
>>29474083
He was an autopedophile

He dressed himself as a little boy and saw himself as a little boy, and wanted to do lead with other little boys. And fapped to lewd pics of little boys that the FBI discovered in his house.

So yes. Ignore the shills that say otherwise. Only reason the cases were dropped were because the parents were paid off. I doubt he scarred any kids for life but he still was a weird fucker
>>
>>29474417
>why did he invite children that he was familiar with to his amusement park
>>
>>29474417
>why did he invite children to it?

He had a fucked up childhood and he was a bit of a man-child. Plus, it's an amusement park. Of course children want to play there
>>
>>29474083
No he didn't do it. The father of one of the childs he "molested" told his kid to say he did it so they could sue Michael because he was rich.

He liked kids in an endearing way since he never really had a childhood of his own because his father was on him with music. Read up, his father was a strict motherfucker when it came to the Jackson 5.

Michael Jackson was an easy target because look, doesn't he look weird as fuck? What a fucking pedophile right?
>>
>>29474083
they made him a twelve year old singing about sex and being in love
he probably didn't even do anything with them besides get them drunk because that's what he did when he was a kid growing up in a celebrity home
>>
>>29474380
Didn't Culkin come out and said Jackson never did anything to him?
>>
>>29474467
Is this a meme or do you actually have a source that isn't your ass?
>>
So if he molested other children did he ever molest his own children?
>>
>>29474496
does that mean it's true?
>>
>>29474535
He didn't molest anyone. He was a lonely little man-chils who just wanted to have sleepovers and live in an amusement park with all his friends
>>
>>29474467
>Only reason the cases were dropped were because the parents were paid off.
Why the hell would parents rather take the money instead of getting justice for their child? It would make more sense if they had ulterior motives to get rich off of him

>I doubt he scarred any kids for life but he still was a weird fucker

But that's the only thing people had on him: He was weird. Frank Zappa was a weirdo but nobody mind that.
>>
>>29474577
Doesn't mean it's false, either.
>>
>>29474535
he didn't have any children. Look at photos of his children. They are white.
>>
>>29474508
Just google it

I'm too tired and drunk to have this argument on this board AGAIN

yes there are FBI search documents from his house where they found CP, it's on the Internet but they really tried scrubbing it. Last time I talked about MJ on r9k I posted a link to the documents from the early 00s where the police categorized all the CP they found at his house. That was months ago. It's hard to find for some reason I think because Jewish shills want to protect this guy, or his family has good lawyers.

I probably sound crazy but I know I'm not. I just know a lot about Michael Jacksons sexuality because the sexologists I follow talk about him a lot. If you Google autopedophilia there are people online that use him as an example and present arguments that make sense. One guy is Dr Bailey..

It's really not hard to believe. A lot of people are autopedophiles/pedophiles.
>>
>>29474083
No. He was a fucked up guy that wanted to have a childhood that he never had, so he built the amusement park. I do think he slept in the same bed, but only that, and once the parents found out they tried to milk it with molestation allegations.
I honestly think he was asexual
>>
>>29474594
Because the children probably weren't harmed at all if it was "consensual" - and 10+ million sets you up for life.

I was molested at nine and it wasn't until I was in my twenties that I ever even started "hating" my abuser or thinking that it fucked me up. Before that I didn't think about it much at al after it happened, I just moved on and the guy that fiddled me didn't go to jail, I never told anyone.

A lot of parents in Hollywood will figuratively sell their kids to people like Jackson or Schneider to get money... Hollywood is filled with sick parents that want to make a quick buck.

He definitely fiddled kids though. He isn't "just" weird he was confirmed to fap to little boys, he had CP for fucks sake. And I'm sure he touched a kid too because why wouldn't he if he could get away with it?
>>
>>29474635
Maybe the older two but the youngest one looks just like him.
Regardless those children were raised around him so usually if someone is raping other children they're raping their own too.
>>
>>29474717
>A lot of parents in Hollywood will figuratively sell their kids to people like Jackson or Schneider to get money

But those kids weren't "sold" , most of them were children with illnesses.

And it hasn't been confirmed if the CP was his. Those could have been planted
>>
>>29474876
I said figuratively and they are sold out by their parents who push them into the spotlight.

>planted

Holy shit. Stop shilling. Your precious King of Pop liked little boipussi. Who cares let's move on
>>
>>29474913
>Holy shit. Stop shilling

Do you just believe everything the media tells you? I'm not even a conspiracy nut but if you don't believe that the news and magazines don't bend the truth to make you believe in bullshit, you're just sheltered. Not everyone was molested like you
>>
>>29474083
I don't think so, I mean he made Thriller. Thriller.
>>
File: 1347384560758.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1347384560758.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
>>29474535
>his own children
tfw even a creepy pedophile ex-nigger got laid yet I'm still a virgin
>>
>>29474717
I was too, I didn't really think much of it at the time but it essentially started my fapping habits but that would have happened at an older age anyway.
>>
Just for a second, let's assume MJ was a pedo.

Isn't is pretty crazy that (arguably) the most influential musical artist of all time also happened to be a pedophile. I mean seriously, the most commercially successful artist that ever lived also happened to want to fuck little boys.

What are the odds?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.