[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /former child soldier/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (74 KB, 1078x517) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
74 KB, 1078x517
who else /former child soldier/ here?
>>
I am, I fought my urges to kill myself and yet every day I still wish I fell victim.
>>
>>29473868
you are not a soldier.

if you were in my regiment back then, the sargent would rape you and beat you up,. he hated cowards
>>
>>29473915
What a low test beta, when I was a child soldier I beat up and raped my own commander I become the leader of my own division
>>
>people have it worse off!!
>>
>>29474109
i know you're being ironic.
>>
>>29474149
I was just trying to make a quality contribution to a quality thread friendo
>>
>>29473846
yes, they called me
the white mamba
>>
>>29473846
yes i was raped 400 times and had my dick cut off. that good enough for you? am i allowed to complain in my fucking board now? good
>>
>>29474217
stupid clown

>>29474271
>be 10
>get recruited by the army of my country to fight the rebels
>learn to shoot the ak47 and rockets. the ak is my mother and the rocket is my father
>the army priest shoot us with his ak47 from a short distance but i swear to god we did not die because the ritual made us bullet proof
>one day marching from one village to the battle zone
>find a sylvester the cat back pack in the bush
>put in my rockets and bullets
>every body calls me sylvester from that time
>>
>>29474271
>not jack the ripper
>>
File: image.png (511 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
511 KB, 1024x1024
>>29474357
Nice shitpozt
>>
>>29474357
More stories?

Really, in general, this fascinates me. As much storytime as everyone is comfortable with, please.

How did your get out? Any friends escape with you? Were you able to find your remaining family afterwards? Did you move out of the country, or stay?
>>
>>29474549
one time mufasa shot me in the dick so we all laughed around the fire just before the raping
>>
who /interahamwe / here?
>>
>>29474549
>the sargent gives us the mission to take the bridge in a very important village
>if we take this bridge no more help for the rebels
>the priest gives us pieces of femur marrow from our dead friends inside bullet cases so they help us from the other world
>we carry it on our neck like a necklace
>time to take the bridge
>rebels are there before us with an rpd
>my friend chickenhead we call him that because his hair is like the top of a chicken head lol. he was killed by the rpd
>some guys got scared and tried to run back but the sargent shoots them with his magnum. i told you he didnt like cowards
>me and my friend jordan he got his name from his michael jordan shirt. we shot each one rockets at the rpd guy but jordan got him not me
>the rebels run back
>cross the bridge listening to 2pac all eyes on me
it was a cool day

we got out when we won the war. all my family, i only have my mom and sisters, went to another country and I went to them after. the army geve me money to go away and took my ak47 and rpg ;-;
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.