[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie here in need of some advice, figured this would be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1436858939777.png (200 KB, 299x341) Image search: [Google]
1436858939777.png
200 KB, 299x341
Normie here in need of some advice, figured this would be the best place to ask.
Robots, what's the best way for a normie to make a robot feel welcome?
There's an obvious robot that's on the same course as me and I have no idea how to approach him.
There's a group of us normies on the course and we're all pretty friendly, a mixed group of males and females, ages between 18 and 25. One of the girls in the group invited him to sit with us but he just ignored her and sat a few rows away. He usually sits right at the back but since this he's been sitting closer to us.
We're all unsure if we should keep trying to get him involved in our group or if we should just leave him alone.
What should we do?
>>
>>29473839
That sounds pretty nice of you, normie.

Not sure if you're serious. Still a shame that you're not getting more replies, but then again they would probably tell you to GTFO.

>What should we do?
Beats me. Robots don't all malfunction the same way around normies. We're all weirdos but none of us weird in the same way.

I think a lot of us aren't comfortable with groups at all (at first) and mostly only make individual friendships (inb4 robots don't... whatever). I think most of us have become pretty paranoid due to not understanding most social situations. If we sense we are being "fooled" in some way (even with the best of intentions), many of us become extremely defensive. That's me for sure.

desu a lot of us are VERY difficult to deal with. Getting us to fit-in can be tedious. Some of us are jerks too. And yeah, it's possible he doesn't want to be bothered at all; even though he might be trying to study you (I guess this sounds childish... eh).

Maybe he's really not all that weird though... who knows. He didn't say shit yet.
>>
>>29473839
don't make them feel welcome
they aren't human furniture doesn't talk or need to feel welcome.
>>
>>29473839
Sorry, Chad, but sometimes we are better left to our own devices.

Let him go.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.