[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ketamine compound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: tube.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tube.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
I'm a pharmacy tech in a compounding pharmacy and we make compounded pain creams. i recently copped a couple bottles of some creams that contain
ketamine. each bottle is a little different and one i took the label off because i got a little nervous. but.. i have a bottle with
1. 10% Ketamine, 6% Gabapentin, 2% Lidocaine and 3% Diclofenac
2. 5% Ketamine
3. I removed the label but if I can remember..... it contained 5% ketamine, gabapentin, lidocaine, cyclobenzaprine, & baclofen.

It's really hard to find enough information on this. funny i work in the pharmacy and haven't been told shit about the recreational use of this. but someone please
tell me how i can use these creams :P
I'm experienced with Gabapentin and baclofen oral. but i'm trying to get the most out of these creams. :P
>>
Masturbate with each one and report back.
>>
>>29473705
i read a couple accounts on Bluelight. some dude was so horny and this was all he had and he used it and tripped like crazy. but im not going that route
>>
>>29473705
some guy on Bluelight used it on his cock and tripped like crazy but im not going that route.
>>
well. my fucking first comment didnt show it posted. so now i have 2...
>>
>>29473593
I don't think ketamine has any effect beyond the fraction of it which becomes systemically absorbed. The fun part of ketamine is that you can be awake and get full topical anesthesia but that was from IM dosing. Easy enough just to buy ketamine and mix it into a cream if you want anesthesia.
>>
>>29473890
deff not easy to buy ketamine where im at. a small town in the country. and im not quite experienced enough on darknet yet.
>>
you're a pharmacy tech you should know this shit
>>
>>29473959
Alphabay, friend. Its not that hard.
>>
>>29474113
honestly, its not that hard. and i read up about how to protect against it. im just terrified........... i have no idea how bitcoin works and who the fuck wants to put their card on there. idk im just worried to try darknet purchases.
>>
>>29474203
You go to a bitcoin ATM, and you buy some with cash. You don't need a card.
>>
>>29474213
stfu haha i wish
>>
>>29473593
If you can't isolate the K somehow making any use of it is going to hard unless you have a fuckton. Do you know the approximate weight of the K?
>>
>>29474203
Just buy some RC dissos, most are better than K in a lot of areas anyway. Deschloroketamine is hot right now.
>>
>>29474615
No they have one 2 blocks from me. If not, you can go to a bank and wire some cash via localbitcoin.com. Its really not that hard you are just being lazy.
>>
>>29474756
Rc are terrible. Get ketamine.
>>
>>29475170
What RCs have you tried?
>>
>>29475230
MXE. Was so bad had no interest to try any others.
>>
Hey pro tip fags ITT kill yourselves if you want to die out pathetic and miserable wrecks, because that's your future

f
a
g patrol
>>
>>29475372
Did you get one of the shitty post ban batches?
Post ban MXE was shit, a lot of it wasn't even real MXE. Also MXE isn't really an accurate representative of all RCs, or even every RC disso.
>>
>>29475689
No I tested it with reagents, I just didn't like the high.
>>
>>29475728
>implying reagents can show purity
>"i tried this one rc and did not enjoy it, therefore all disso rcs are bad"

c'mon son. 3-meo-pcp is bretty good
>>
>>29475151
what's the difference in wiring cash vs. just using your card. same amount of risk i mean. >>29474756
Rc???? whats this you talk of
i dont want any designer drugs. uh uh
>>
>>29474014
i know lots about lots of drugs but i dont know much about recreational use of ketamine cream. kind rare man. kinda afraid to ask my PIC too hahahahaha
>>
>>29475413
>stop liking what I don't like. right now, or I'll cry
>>
>>29474684
i believe it's 6 grams
>>
>>29476286
lbc has countless options for buying bitcoin, just go with a reputable vendor and don't be an idiot, just follow the vendors instructions for buying.

"Designer drugs" are usually cleaner than street shit, I don't know what you're going on about.
>>
>>29476429
not cleaner then my pharmaceutical opiates and hydro. :P
i've tried spice (soooo stupid, ill prob pay for it forever) and some other rcs and it feels like a chemical-y high, a dirty high. i dont like the way they make my body. i can feel the cancer coming.
IBC the bank????? where can i find reputable vendors. as of now i normally just read the reviews and some site from reddit i refer to.

someone please tell me about my k cream lol
>>
>>29476233
No, not purity but I doubt it was bunk. The high lasted too long for me and was too intense. I don't think that would change batch to batch. If I want a dissociative high (which is not often) Ketamine works fine.
>>29476286
Using your credit card? For what? Coinbase?
>>
>>29476516
No, localbitcoin dot com. Honestly, you seem retarded. Go to the site, you make a listing or use someone else's that says you will wire them X and such amount of money for Y amount of bitcoins, then you go to a bank, give them cash and write up a deposit slip, and usually you get the bitcoins in an hour or two tops. There are also other methods, but this one works regardless of how rural an area you live in as long as there is a bank. Coinbase is another option where you give them your bank account details and use that to buy bitcoin directly out of funds from your bank account.
>>
>>29473732
>>>29473705
>i read a couple accounts on Bluelight. some dude was so horny and this was all he had and he used it and tripped like crazy.

Holy fuck that sounds amazing. MASTURBATION INDUCED TRIP THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
>>
>>29474756
Fuck off with your research chemical bullshit.

Society needs less of you vermin.

I'm going to buy a burger, who's with me.
>>
OMG. IT WORKED. WOAH. i guess im about to write my first trip report if i can fucking type ha
>>
welp. this stuff is pretty fucking awesome. having a hard time typing..... but
i took 2 pumps which basically equals 2 gms of cream and added some warm water. i put like half of it in a syringe and plugged it. then i went into the kitchen to make some lemonade and half way through i realized i had to start thinking about what i was actually doing. then this rush of happiness came over me and i finished making my lemonade while smiling for no reason. then it almost creeped up on me and i started feeling it in waves. i got really clumsy, it felt like something i would compare to xanax. i got kinda worried and washed off the cream i had applied to the part of my back thats actually injured to lessen absorption. i took a quick shower and felt like i needed to close my eyes the whole time. im in this trance like state where my mind wants to jump from one thing to another, but it's nice...... contemplating lighting up some dro.. glad i decided to just suck half of it up the syringe bc id prob be sitting here frozen otherwise.
>>
>>29478294
You really should just buy pure ketamine online next time friend.
>>
>>29478394
in the mean time.......this is free and abundant.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.