[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>found little puppy playing in the street >i took it in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: banana10.png (90 KB, 572x505) Image search: [Google]
banana10.png
90 KB, 572x505
>found little puppy playing in the street
>i took it in
>tfw it's nice
>tfw it makes me happy because it's happy all the time
>not depressed anymore
>>
>>29473536
cool dud, happy for ya
>>
So in other words you stole somebody's dog.
>>
What will you name it
>>
>>29473536
thats fuckin cool anon
whats it's name?
>>
I love dogs. Thats great OP.
>>
>>29473536
wew that's a pretty severe depression you got there lad
>>
>>29473536
post a picture anon-kun ;333
>>
>>29473536
That sounds nice, the problem is that you first have to have enough money to feed a dog and take it to the vet and all that shit. And I don't even have money for myself.
>>
One of my puppies died yesterday and the other one is showing the same symptoms. Time to an hero I can't take this anymore
>>
>>29473536
That's somebody else's dog, you spastic retard.
>>
File: banana9.png (208 KB, 386x406) Image search: [Google]
banana9.png
208 KB, 386x406
>>29473881
looks like I'm going to have to be a wagie to support it. This might be the turning point in my life and the pupper is a blessing in disguise. You hear about these people meting the love of their life and getting great jobs for being at the right place at the right time. Maybe this is the crossroads.
>>
>>29474800
Well, if you can just up and get a job, then you were a lazy privileged normalfag all along. I wish I could get a fucking job.
>>
File: 1feel4.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
1feel4.png
236 KB, 386x399
>>29474821
I'm a 26 year old hkv neet since 09. the year I graduated hs. Getting a job is going to be tough.I'm on food stamps but 200bux per month isn't going to cover much, mommy covers the rest.
>>
>>29474852
That's approximately the average salary in my country so yeah.
>>
>>29474852
You sound similar to me

I want a dog but not possible atm, can't even have that company
>>
>>29474912
I just found it. Animals keep coming to me for some reason.
>>
>Literally stole someone's dog
>>
>>29474950
Maybe you have special powers. When you're a wizard you might be able to have a whole bunch of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x1136
cherish your pet anon you'll never truly know how much time they have with you
>>
>>29473536
Anon quickly throw puppy out or kill it.
You are dangerously close to becoming lifelong deluded petcuck wasting away your time and resources caring for parasite which has fooled you into thinking it improves your life. Destroy the dog now.
If you cannot kill it yourself push it into a storm drain.
>>
File: 3wut.png (277 KB, 317x406) Image search: [Google]
3wut.png
277 KB, 317x406
>>29475001
no. I'll take it for walks and have it chase geese near the lake.
>>
>>29475062
You are going down bad path op, don't do it.
Just give it to geese, throw it into lake. You are using brainless dog as emotional crutch. This is not healthy and dogs are bad anyways. Get rid of it. How will you handle death of dog? Safe yourself future pain and remove the weakness of worthless dog from your life.
>>
File: Cat Wink.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
Cat Wink.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
Cats are totally cool!
>>
>>29475001
>>29475095

You need to just kill yourself already.
>>
>>29475696
Why? Do you always meet opinions different than yours with cliche edgy responses?
Be more open to new ideas and discussion and maybe you'll learn something.
>>
>>29475095
Shut the fuck up you retarded cunt
>>
>>29474993
Small, pure, fluffy. 8/10 doggo at least.

>>29475062
This makes me so happy, anon.

What is its name? Have you told your mum yet so she can give you a bit more money to see the vet for a checkup?

I'm glad you took them in, even if they weren't a stray. People who let their dogs play unattended in the streets without a collar ought to be shot.

I've had dogs and cats for 12 years, so please ask me anything you want to know.
>>
>>29476359
Does the harsh truth hurt your sheltered ears.
*tips*
>>
>>29473536
look after it well and don't encourage any bad habits in it (like overeating) and it'll stay happy in adulthood and not be a nuisance
>>
>dogs are free
>/r9k/ getting jealous
>>
>>29473745
this... you're only making urself a victim with depression
not even puppies aint shit when u r in deep shit with depression
>>
You should probably put it back where you found it, you autistic thief.
>>
>>29477099
Don't. My apartment complex is filled with wandering dogs always getting into fights or getting injured in the parking lot. I think the urban foxes around here eat well, too.

Keep it. Treasure it like its first family never will.

Also, please get it a vet checkup. It could easily have a worm problem from street life that won't be a big deal if you catch it early.
>>
HELP
my little puppy was playing in the street and some asshole stole him!
>>
>>29478166
Help, some dipstick was letting a small, fragile thing with room temperature IQ play in traffic without supervision.
>>
>>29474800
>>29474852
I got a kitten and I loved her from first sight.
Got my shit together and went to school and got a job.
She gets the best vet care in my country and more love from me than anyone could fathom.
Get a pet, bros.
>>
lol that dog hating fukboi showed up right in time
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 700x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 700x768
>>29475001
>thinking having a eternally loyal companion is a bad investment
>TFW NO GF WAH I NEED A GORLFRIEND TO SPEND MOENYS ON
Top lel
>>
>>29480199
>dog
>eternally loyal
Kek, you're not serious right?
Not sure where you got the girlfriend crap from, sounds like you're projecting friend.
>>
>>29480223
>implying women don't drain money from you
Divorces are common dude. Wimmis always get custody too
That's why I'm safe virgin with my money :)
>>
>>29480243
That's not what I meant dumbass.
I didn't mention anything about gfs or women in my post, not sure why you brought it up.
>>
>>29480253
What was the alternative companion after hypothetically getting rid of the dog? He's a neet
>>
Op, good for you. I miss my dog,she was more excited to me see than anyone else in my day.
>>
>>29473536
dogees are trully the best
>>
>>29480274
A dog is too stupid to be companion, if he cannot handle being alone then he should seek out friendships or reconnect with family if possible. Having stupid dog which cannot interact with him in any meaningful way makes completely one way relationship, OP will just be fooling himself and become even more disconnected as he uses shitty dog as more and more of a crutch. Like bandaid you should tear off dog now and kill it quickly before it latches onto him using it's evolutionary parasitic abilities to engage empathy in people even when it deserves none.
>>
>>29480338
You are a cancer, kill yourself if you cannot see the beauty in a beast that truly love us so much that will literally follow us to the deepest shitholes of hell
>>
>>29480394
Channeling Disney anon? You pet fags are so silly haha.
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
please expand our knowledge by responding to these polls

>>29480301
>>
>>29475095
Damn, not this edgelord again.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.