[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys want sex so badly? There's a lot if other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Why do you guys want sex so badly? There's a lot if other enjoyable things like sports, movies, games, traveling... etc, but instead you all obsess over a wet hole.
I get wanting a gf to love but sex by itself doesn't seem that great.
>>
>>29472970
Actually, they just want to lose their virginity. They think that after losing their virginity, they'll be accepted by society and become a normie automatically, which is obviously a meme.
>>
But anon I want a girlfriend to have sex with and play video games with and watch anime with. I already watch anime and play games, I just want a girlfriend to enhance those things.
>>
Well id rather not be a wizard. 19yo virgin here. I've still got a lot of time be for then. I just want to see what all the hype is about
>>
>>29472970
I think most of us would settle for sex, but really have a need for physical intimacy, and really would like love too. When you never get it, it starts to bother you. That's why it's sometimes called a "need" (but let's be honest, it's not THAT important, but still).
>>
>>29472970
We don't just want sex. We want affection, human contact and validation, along with sex too. Most of us here live lives completely starved of any physical affection -- it's very painful for a human-being.
>>
>>29472970
no we want a gf its basically a shortcut to becoming a normie even if ur complete autist people still have to begrudgingly accept you
>>
>>29473267
I'm 20 and I honestly don't give a shit. I'd like a girl who I could love but sex doesn't even sound that great.
>>29473358
You're an idiot to believe this.
>>
>>29472970
It's not about the sex, I just want to be loved for who I am.
>>
>>29473195
Why would they think that? Are you speaking for them, or is this how you feel?

When I lost my virginity it got me over my depression and I stopped feeling suicidal, I was able to work a job again and go outside with friends cause I was no longer sad.
>>
>>29473854
You sound like an infomercial
>>
I fucked a slut last week to lose my virginity. the sex was alright, definitely not a big deal though. But the cuddling afterwards, oh boy. Makes me want a gf even more.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.