[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys- please, please, please watch the movie Charlie Bartlett.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Guys- please, please, please watch the movie Charlie Bartlett.

Despite the main character recently dying, I rewatched the movie after hearing he passed away recently and cried for the first time in a move, not only because of his death but also because I, and I think a lot of people here, are able to heavily relate to the movie.

Please just watch it.
>>
OK, only for (you) anon
But when I get back home
>>
>>29472795
You're going to forget :( Please watch it, although it did poorly in box office and critics bitched about it - the film is so good and relatable imo and I am certain others would like/love it
>>
Charlie Bartlett was wonderful.

If only we were all as decent, down-to-earth, loving and empathetic as Charlie was, and able to stand for our beliefs in spite of adversity.

RIP Anton, I cry for you.
>>
>>29473132
I know my nigga, I watched the movie and Charlie is just the epitome of who I would like to be.

Such a great kid, could see him being the same irl too. So fucking sad. :-(
>>
>>29472710
Is this bait? Charlie Bartlett is literally the story of Chad's rise to power once he realizes he can exploit his prep privileges.

RDJ is pretty cool in it though.
>>
>>29474552
You've got it wrong.

It's a Robot's rise to power to become Chad. He is wealthy, however the movie isn't about that, the movie even shows that everyone equally faces similar problems. Also his wealth didn't make his success in school considering he visited so many psychiatrists that anyone could have done it.
>>
>>29474678
>rich
>intelligent
>handsome
>charismatic
>talented musician
>good relationship with mom

he was never, ever a robot
>>
He was too cute to die.
>>
>>29474810
Rich and charismatic, yes. The rest is just some random bullshit to make your list longer lol

Overall he reminded me of a robot that made it while watching. He was definitely not a chad, He also dressed like a complete aut. I dress nicely but I dont think most robots do.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.