[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just witnessed my dad cry for the first time confiding in me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 0918 - 3OViLaz.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
0918 - 3OViLaz.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
Just witnessed my dad cry for the first time confiding in me that he's devastated that I'm a depressed loser.

I'm going through treatment to fix my depression but the worst part is even that couldn't give me motivation to get better.

feels like shit tbqh robots
>>
its tough at first similar thing happened to me you can get it fixed truly. i was suicidal constantly chemical imbalances bad outlooks and too much 4chan are a lethal combo hand in there buddy
>>
>>29472593
Your dad obviously cares about you

Mabye you could try spending more time with your dad and do some activities together like fishing or go to the pub together

Doing stuff with your dad could improve your bond and mabye make you feel happier while also reaffirming your dads belief in you

Then again I don't know your circumstances all I can say is good luck and I hope things improve in the future for you and your dad
>>
sorry hang in there
>>
>>29472593
Everything is your dad's fault actually, he deserves to suffer

That made me feel better

Also depressed
>>
>>29472593
my dad once broke down in front of our family crying telling us he hated his life. I know part of the reason was cause he was disappointed in how I turned out, failed normie passing cyborg. I feel your feels OP.
>>
that's better than no one giving a shit about you. I told my Dad who was absent for a large part of my childhood about my depression once and he just said "so do you think you can get over it?" calmly
>>
>>29472593
This is all your fault, OP. You are not depressed. You're just so lazy that you've started feeling sorry for yourself as a coping mechanism so that you don't feel bad for being lazy. Get your life together and make your dad proud.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.