[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do u even deserve a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: imag.jpg (8 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
imag.jpg
8 KB, 234x216
Why do u even deserve a gf?
>>
I don't ... just leave me alone
>>
>>29472549
Why does she deserve me?
>>
>>29472549
Why do you deserve to live OP?
>>
>>29472549

I don't. But I also don't feel as though women deserve MY, or any other guys, validation. You don't get to ignore and abuse me all my life and then expect me to "MAN UP" when you want a beta provider. I'm not doing it, and you can go kill yourself.
>>
File: 1465410442802.jpg (668 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465410442802.jpg
668 KB, 2048x2048
I don't.

That is why I abstain.
>>
>>29472549
>tfw been with 23 women
>took current gf's virginity

I read a post by an anon who said having a virgin gf is basically having a 'gf in HD' and he's absolutely right.

I don't deserve a gf tho, but she doesn't need to know that :p ;)
>>
>>29472595
Woah toxic masculinity much?
>>
Because I care a fuckton about any girl I'm in a relationship. More than they ever care about me. I'm not with anyone now because I'm tired of being taken advantage of.
>>
>>29472619

Gas yourself. I don't care at this point if my attitude is "toxic masculinity". Put all the labels you want on it, complain about it on the Internet as much as you want. I'm not going to change.
>>
>>29472549
>deserve
Makes no sense. Sex is free market now. There is no "deserve". I can't get, so I don't have. I do think women are "wrong" to share the high tier males while ignoring or mistreating the lower tier ones, but they certainly have the right to.

I think I would be a really nice and loving BF, but pretty boring desu and not something to brag about. I don't think I actually "deserve" in that sense, no (even though Chad is hording them all).
>>
>high school senior/college freshman
>girls were interested
>had one long term relationship, poured my heart out and never had sex in 8 months of on and off
>be with an even cuter girl for almost two weeks, no sex
>now there aren't even any women in my life at all at age 23

I am a decent person and have musical and artistic talents but I'm broke and living with my parents. I'd like to think my physical appearance, fitness, and fashion sense would get me somewhere

spoilers: it doesn't.

I'm cursed and I have to accept it. What I have to do now is focus on my career and make money and buy a bunch of nice things to make me happy.
>>
File: happy interracial couple.png (356 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
happy interracial couple.png
356 KB, 480x480
>>29472549
Because I've had a gf for over a year now. It's been a successful, healthy, happy relationship with love, cuddling, sex, romance, laughter, and joy. I listen to her, I take care of her when she's sick, I romance her regularly, I make her laugh with my humor all the time, and give her good orgasms when I fuck her hot, tight, wet, clenching pussy with my hard throbbing cock.

Stay ronery, faggots.
>>
>>29472899

1/10 bait original lel
>>
>>29472611
hell orungutano

oregano postaroni
>>
File: pepe KO feels.jpg (213 KB, 651x669) Image search: [Google]
pepe KO feels.jpg
213 KB, 651x669
>>29472937
No bait, all truth. I'm a successful normy who's life always has been and always will be superior to robot life.
>>
>>29472549
Fuck off cunt you're not even a real German, you're not even real at all.
>>29472595
I understand this man. You don't throw a man away for years and expect him to come right back with a smile to pony up for your mulatto bastards.
>>29472611
Hello Orangutan, nice dubs you got there.
>>
I have a big dick, honest.
>>
Asuka is aggressive
>>
>>29472549
I realistically don't, so as much as I enjoy fantasizing about and ogling girls, it might as well never happen.
>>
>>29473012

Thanks breh, but it's about more than just race. This applies to all females in every single way.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.