[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a blowjob from a chick who was on the clock working at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 225x225
I got a blowjob from a chick who was on the clock working at McDonald's

Technically McDonald's was paying her the entire time she was sucking on my cock

I wasn't even a customer that day

I brought my own water bottle from home
>>
File: workers_2.jpg (95 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
workers_2.jpg
95 KB, 553x369
do blacks suck good cock? in my experience jews are the best.
>>
>>29472236
How did that happen?
How do you get them to WANT THE D?
>>
File: ine.jpg (16 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
ine.jpg
16 KB, 344x356
>>29472236
>>29472382
>>29472407
Spot the normies.

Clue: LITERALLY THE WHOLE FUCKING BOARD.
>>
you watch too much TV op. also I hope you die for your evil lies
>>
>>29472382
yeah black girls really know how to work a dick
the best dick sucking I have ever experienced was a young black girl
they will suck it hard, never fuck up with teeth, and always always swallow and keep sucking and only stop when you make them
then they will suck you more to get you hard and ride that dick like that is their lifes purpose
>>
>>29472382
She was Mexican and she was alright
>>29472407
I found out about her through this dude who rides the same bus as I do to work

She's a cashier there who sells drugs too. I was told she sucks cock for $20 if you go up to her and ask for a sucky treat

Her name is yasmia or some shit. She sucked me off in a closet in the restaurant
>>29472457
I don't have cable just the Internet
>>
>>29472526
>and ask for a sucky treat
kek OK.
There's got to be quite a few girls that respond to that.
I guess I could keep on asking a bunch of random women.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.