[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh hey anon i forgot my homework and i heard you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15
File: 1424811267603.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
1424811267603.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
>oh hey anon i forgot my homework and i heard you're really smart. do you think i could take quick peek pleaseee
>>
File: genuine anger.jpg (34 KB, 680x667) Image search: [Google]
genuine anger.jpg
34 KB, 680x667
>mfw people did this to me all the time
Being a nerdy looking white dude with glasses doesn't mean i'm smart. Hell i failed every single math course i took in high school.
>>
>>29471509
Our society is so fucking bluepill you can't make the decision. It's preset for you unless you're fucking Steamy McThundercock.

Try #1
> You can suck my cock for it, bitch. haha!

> "OMG ANON IM CALLING THE FUCKING
> POLICE THIS IS SEXUAL HARRASSMENT

Try #2
>How about no?

Try #3
> *Spergy silence*

> "Haha, everyone look at anon.
> AWWWWWKWAAAARD"
>>
>>29471509
I forgot to jerk off this morning, can you take a quick peek?
>>
>i was always quiet and did will in class
>girls would ask me this
jokes on them. i never did homework.
>>
File: betamax.jpg (282 KB, 1088x1331) Image search: [Google]
betamax.jpg
282 KB, 1088x1331
holy shit you just reminded me of this old-ass story and i just had to lurk through this game forum and create this screencap of a classical betamax cuck getting mad that a girl wouldn't give him sex for doing her homework
>>
>>29471723
this turns me on so much
seeing beautiful girls take advantage of beta orbiters is so hot

i bet he finished her work aswell

i wish i could have it happen to me again, i miss it so much
>>
>>29471509
>Sorry, I don't want to deprive you of the opportunity to learn.
>>
>>29471509
"Of course anon, here it is, I hope it's up to your standard"

"If you want me to do other homework for you just tell me in advance so I can make it better"
>>
>>29471723
>that almost boob grab
>>
You heard wrong, I'm a moron. Just because I'm socially inept doesn't mean I'm smart or introverted.
>>
>>29471775
>>29471812

the worst part of it all is he did it because some fags on a forum were trolling him and daring him to do it, and then laughed at him and kept laughing at him until the forum died
>>
>>29471529
people still do this to me.
I now have a strategy. When people ask me questions about the homework I look puzzled and confused. I then admit that I have no idea. Stacies and Chads just move on to the next beta male after that.
>>
>>29471509
I've never did my homework.
I always finished the work before the teacher even tell us that we have to do it and I give it to him directly so I wouldn't have to remember where I put it.
>>
Sorry I didn't do it either lmao
>>
It's easy to get betafarmed but I found I could leverage it to get in social groups. I'm the smart one at my community college, consistently highest grade and all, but the trick is don't hand the paper over. Make them work for it. It's not quite a tutoring session but it's not a direct transcription either. If they ask the right questions I give the answers. I don't know if they've caught on that I'm using them for friends and tolerate in because omg science so hard or if they actually enjoy my company but we eat together or talk before class outside of collaboration. I'd rather not know so I just keep going.

I know they talk about me, even ones I don't spend much time with because I hear them talk about the time so and so talked about me or they joke about my tendency to completely zone out for a short while. I'm to used to being talked about but I don't know how to ask without appearing beta or confrontational.
>I heard Dat bitch Stacy be talking shit. Is that true?
>u-umm so you guys talk about me sometimes. Am I perceived favorably?

There's no way of telling because as far as I can tell girls just sit around discussing people's traits and recent behavior, both the good and the bad and I can't tell if they are judging it one way or the other, or if it's just providing commentary for the sake of making sounds.
>>
>>29472875
>I'm the smart one at my community college
>tallest midget
>>
>>29472875
>>u-umm so you guys talk about me sometimes. Am I perceived favorably?

That whole post was autistic, but that line takes the cake.
>>
File: 1418535225263.jpg (67 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1418535225263.jpg
67 KB, 563x542
>>29471509
Any other girl I would have told to fuck off. But just for you, because you are a qt asian of some kind, here.
>she gives it back a few minutes later
Now you owe me sex or I will tell everyone you copied my work. Some of the answers are wrong on purpose, and you don't know which ones, good luck.
>>
>>29471509
I photocopied the worksheets.

One for me: all right answers
One for them: all wrong answers
>>
>>29471509
>I was about to ask you the same thing
>>
>excuse me teacher? yeah she's trying to cheat

do your own work roastie
>>
I got asked that alot too.

Things changed when I started asking for money
>>
>>29473490

Pretty much, I would highly suggest all autists go to cc. I already got a BS in a useless field and while I was always in the top 5 each class in didn't mean much because Chad was also top 5, played piano, volunteered at the childrens hospital, and was the star quarterback.

>>29473513

I'm unironically autistic so I unironically need advice. I've gotten past the seeking validation phase of betadom and made great progress living for myself and le self improvememe but I'd like some feedback because halo effect is the realest shit ever. My interpersonal communication skills are better, but people react too well to me for confidence alone. It's mostly because I gained 20lbs and dress like a dandy little poof. If I could get honest feedback on my mannerisms and behavior and what they think of it I can really become Chad. I watched recordings of myself to unfuck lifting form. It's harder to get feedback on social interaction though. Trial and error is terribly inefficient.
>>
This is literally the only time women talk to me. Anyone else enjoy shutting them down?
>>
>>29474120
>I'm unironically autistic so I unironically need advice

No kidding man. All that shit you're writing. Stop trying to sound intellectual in your writing and your speech. Keep it short and simple
>>
>>29473729

I notice guys actually don't mind paying. I charged $10 a page for 3 page papers and $15/page for anything over 5, with some discretion depending on details. It funded all of my weed and booze an the time. I could have sold my Adderall prescription but instead used it myself to make way more money. It's funny because I'm aware that's a high price but they either didn't know or didn't care because I'm that good. Tutoring is a joke compared to just doing the work for them.
>>
>>29471509
I never do my homework you filthy slut. Put that in your rice bowl and eat it.
>>
>>29471605
>How about no?
>Come aaaaannnnn, please?
>No.
>Bitch Proceeds to look like an idiot in front of everyone because her obvious manipulation failed so spectacularly

fixed this for you
>>
>>29474141
Especially if it's the first time they've even spoken to you
>>
File: 1451091781504.jpg (151 KB, 1108x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451091781504.jpg
151 KB, 1108x1280
Fucking normies always asked to copy my work, and they'd make NO FUCKING EFFORT to even try and hide it or change the wording of the answers slightly.
>Got caught like 3 times because of this shit
>Told them every fucking time to change the wording so the teacher wouldn't notice
>"Well anon, what do I change it to?"
>Couldn't fucking hold their hand IN FUCKING CLASS where the teacher would notice me telling them the answers, so they'd just ignore me and copy me word for word anyway
Fucking REEEEEEEEEE fuck REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29474387
Why the hell would you keep doing it after the first time?
>>
>>29474229

How do I make it sound effortless? I'm a native English speaker and was home schooled so I don't exactly need a dictionary to know what a 3 syllable word means. This is 4chan, it's casual communication. Oddly enough brevity rather than verbosity is usually my problem in real life. I worry I over do it but then start over thinking and go quiet.
Content of speech is something that can be optimized but it's a high level technique. I can get more social gains focusing on other shit for the same effort required for min/maxing the words part. This is girls we're talking about so I'm operating under the assumption it's better to say too much than too little at this point. I'd rather be the all American polymath, but I don't mind being the intellectual as long as I'm not typecasted into a homeworkpig role.
>>
>>29474387
>Letting people take advantage of him so much this happened three times

Ouch fampai
>>
>>29474432
>This is girls we're talking about so I'm operating under the assumption it's better to say too much than too little at this point.

It's not. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29474387
This pisses me off and occurs even at a uni level. I actually don't mind sharing. I've been known to copy at times myself. Besides being an asshole thing to do to me it also hurts them worse than not doing homework when they're caught. If anything paraphrasing should be easier since autists over complicate everything, but they want to go out of their way to copy it verbatim. It makes no sense.
I really should know by now but I'm constantly unsure if everyone else is an asshole or just a fucking retard.
>>
>>29474432
>I'm operating under the assumption it's better to say too much than too little
wow. You really are autistic.
>>
>>29474480

So you don't know actually know anything about it and just want to get into a dick measuring contest?

You're free to be a cunt but at least offer some actual advice. Maybe show your work too since any asshole can just say the solution to being too quiet is to talk less. If there is a reason for doing such then please elucidate.

>>29474534

I've already disclosed that. Did you not believe me in my first post?
>>
File: 1444157022949.png (153 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1444157022949.png
153 KB, 351x351
>>29471529
What's your major senpai? How are you surviving university?
>>
>>29474644
>elucidate.

Stop using words like that.
>>
>>29474644
women are simple minded. they don't want to hear too much, they'll get bored.
think of women like children because that's exactly what they are. keep it short and sweet. They dont want to hear big words or else they'll think you're trying too hard. Unless you're a Chad, of course, then they'll find it attractive.
>>
>>29474644
you sound unbelievably pompous and in love with your own voice. you obviously like to use big words when little ones will do and generally speak in a way that you think makes you sound superficially clever but is actually mostly just odd phrasing and irrelevant waffle.

'I'd rather be the all American polymath, but I don't mind being the intellectual'

sounds pretentious as fuck desu and literally vacuous; what's the practical difference in a social setting between a 'polymath' and an 'intellectual'? more importantly you're taking these typecasts too literally which shows you actually have a much more shallow understanding of social dynamics than other people. they don't think you're smart, they're think you're a twat

i was going to put this in a nicer way since you said you're literally autistic, but your arrogance is annoying as fuck
>>
File: 1464069025415.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1464069025415.png
87 KB, 285x285
>group work
>groups of 6
>pack of 5 normies pair up with me and make me do everything because they think being beta means you know everything
>>
>>29474675

Is there a good reason not to? Are we talking about just in real life or is it triggering you because I went over the three syllable limit? Obviously if the person I'm talking to is a complete moron I'll dumb it down a bit but when discussing the autistic minutiae of interpersonal communication precision and clarity are essential to get the point across.
Really your suggestion is ambiguous. What makes a word like elucidate? It starts with an E? It ends with an E? Every other letter is a consonant? If I knew not to use words like that I'd already know not to use words like that. Since I don't a little guidance would be appreciated.

>>29474707

This is more useful, but end game is I become Chad, so I want to fix all the other shit and become Chad before I worry with fixing language. From the sound of your post this will then be unnecessary.

>>29474745

This is what I'm asking for and is actually helpful.

I don't want to sound superficially clever, but I'm sure as people get to know me it's not superficial. I had more books than friends growing up so I'm more gooder at using my words. It's not like I'm humping a thesaurus or anything. I can be pompous and pretentious, narcissistic even. I'd hope it could just be an endearing quirk though. It's not really arrogance if I am truly better than everyone else, right?

I could have said jack of all trades but I'm trying to use less words so polymath is mere condensed while conveying the same idea. If instead I wrote 'I'd rather be the all American intellectual', but I don't mind being the intellectual' it would be confusing, placing undue emphasis on the all American part.

There's no need to protect my feelings, I'm just an autist on the Internet to you. I do have a poor understanding of social dynamics. Is typecasting not much of a factor? On TV there is always the smart friend they copy, the rich friend they smooch, etc. Most relationships seem comensal if not outright parasitic. I'd just like mutual.
>>
>>29475013
Using big words doesn't make you seem smart, it just annoys people. People will like you a lot more if you can explain something complicated using simple words.
>>
>>29475013
>I'd hope it could just be an endearing quirk though. It's not really arrogance if I am truly better than everyone else, right?

You are autistic, you sound like a snot and a tool who thinks he's smarter than everyone, while being unaware how no one likes it.

You cannot pull it off. Talk normally or forever be a "little professor".
>>
>>29475013
I know a lot of big words too. I know what elucidate means and how to use it. Most people talk at a fourth grade level, so that's the level speak at it if you want to get your point across. You're free to talk like the way you do but don't expect people to sit around and listen.

You also ramble too much several sentences can be shortened and you'll actually get point across effectively that way. Keep it simple, don't say more than you have to and once you got that down then you can start breaking the rules a little
>>
File: 1309733846636.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1309733846636.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>29475013
>It's not really arrogance if I am truly better than everyone else, right?

>attends cc
>i'm better than everyone else
>>
I get that sometimes and don't really mind but if it ever becomes a frequent thing where I become some kind of a tool then I would go along with it for a while and eventually fuck them up by giving wrong answers or something like that.
>>
>>29475088

I did that earlier this week and it felt condescending but she appreciated that I took a bunch of nerdy ass chemical reactions the professor gave and simplified a reagent test as 'red first time positive, red second time negative'. I prefer precision but obviously not everyone is like me or I'd already be Chad.

>>29475088

I never realized it was annoying in real life. I thought it was just Internet anti-intellectualism. In the field I do tend to use small words, because I don't discuss complicated ideas irl. I guess as much time as I spend online it'd be good practice. I can reserve a more natural writing style for papers and Internet outside of /r9k/.

What do you mean I can't pull it off though? Is it impossible for anyone to pull off or does the skill required exceed my potential capacity for social interaction?

>>29475159

I had assumed you knew what the word meant. Most of us here, an 18+ only website for losers who spent more time studying than partying, understand above a 4th grade level. That may be the standard for newspapers but it's not what I'd expect in an image board, scientific journal, or pre-k educational website. I may be challenged here but I know that audience makes a difference and there are no concrete rules to social interaction.

I thought it was understood, but I'm writing this as a 4chan user right now, and not as a wannabe Chad hanging out with friends. I tailor behavior to the setting.
Starting with the basics is a good idea and I feel I have a good enough foundation. By breaking the rules a little you mean trial and error. I just wish I could wear a camera and have a coach review and critique my behavior at the end of each day to hasten the process.
>>
>>29475509
>I thought it was understood, but I'm writing this as a 4chan user right now, and not as a wannabe Chad hanging out with friends. I tailor behavior to the setting.

Most of 4chan doesn't type like you do. Nobody types like that ever, just stick to using it in scientific journals
>>
>>29471723
delete this.
>>29471509
sure, just don't make a habit of it.
>>
This happened all the goddamn time to me, especially from all the niggers who never did their work. The best way to get out of that situation, besides just telling them to fuck off, was to learn cursive.

Niggers can't read cursive.

>"aww what da fuck? Dis some hieroglyphics? I can't read dis!"

it's the reason why I now have great cursive writing
>>
>>29475650
Cracker runes
>>
>>29475650
>haha niggers r dum
>white pride xd
>we wuz scribes

What's more likely, black people can't read, or anon has poor penmanship?
>>
File: 40keks.gif (729 KB, 716x620) Image search: [Google]
40keks.gif
729 KB, 716x620
>>29476242
>we wuz scribes
>>
File: 20160614_211055.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160614_211055.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29476242
It's the former.
>>
>>29476523
>Giant gap between the Gs and the last G and E
>Misshapen E

Kinda yucky.
>>
>>29471509
>i mean if you give me head, jk hand homework over anyway
:(
>>
File: 1466142333392.png (1 MB, 4352x6000) Image search: [Google]
1466142333392.png
1 MB, 4352x6000
>>29471509
>implying i did my homework
>implying i care what happens to you
>>
>implying I'm not an idiot who barely passed his classes in a shit tier school in the middle of the woods
Thank god I had some smart friends to copy from.
>>
>>29471605
>How about no?

are you retarded?
>>
HOLY SHIT DO I REMEMBER THIS

I don't even know why people thought I looked smart, I was "the quiet kid" and I remember getting hounded for my homework my entire grades hook career heading into high school, where I decided to sandbag my performance to try and look cool by getting down on their level.

>Notagoodidea.rar
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (146 KB, 980x840) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
146 KB, 980x840
>mfw smart but lazy Xddddd
>mfw always copy peoples work
>mfw I still get the best grades in the school
>>
File: Frog.png (544 KB, 908x817) Image search: [Google]
Frog.png
544 KB, 908x817
>What are you gonna do for me stacey?
>I'll be your best friend ;3
>Your friendship would be worthless to me and would have no value of merit what so ever
>>
>>29471605
Or just

>'no'
>matter ends and nothing happens
>>
>>29471509
AH! OUR TEACHER IS A NIGGER!
>>
>wrote a few pages for some class
>didn't need one of them
>some dude asks if he could use it
>couldn't care less so I give him the page
>teacher yells at him and whole class is laughing at him because he just crossed my name with a thin line and wrote his own right under
>>
>>29471509
Only if you succ my dicc
>>
File: 1466603773713.gif (387 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466603773713.gif
387 KB, 500x281
>>29479691
speaking of retarded classmates

>12th grade english a few years back
>snooty whore sits in the back of the class with her two stacy ""friends""
>it was like, the first week of school and she was already fucking around on her phone constantly
>teacher, who is fucking awesome all year, tells her to quit the phone shit or he'll take it
>she puts on this retarded pouty face and sets it down
>as soon as he turns around to write on the board she takes out a fucking folder and sets it standing up, and plays on her phone behind it
>teacher finishes writing and turns around to see it
>pretty much calls her a fucking idiot for thinking that would fool him, stacy gets her iphone taken for the rest of the day

why are english teachers always so based?
>>
>>29471509
I didn't do it.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.