[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rebecca Black is now 19 years old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pepe time.jpg (53 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
pepe time.jpg
53 KB, 550x366
>Rebecca Black is now 19 years old
>>
>>29471286
I thought his name was Christopher Poole
>>
File: lily-att-650x357.jpg (29 KB, 482x357) Image search: [Google]
lily-att-650x357.jpg
29 KB, 482x357
>Lily is now 84 years old
>>
>>29471286
>2007 was almost ten years ago

I'm scared guys
>>
>2011 was 5 years ago and soon six
>>
>>29471286
CRAAAWWWLIINGG INN MY SKIIINNN
THEESE WOUUNDDSSSS
>>
fun fact: the first time I watched Friday I was tripping balls on acid and had just watched my friend have a bad trip and smash up his house
>>
>>29471441

dat song came out back when i had friends. I remember old paulie singing that song in his arnold terminator voice while we wuz all out drinkin.
>>
>>29471415
>2011
I was in my final year of high school and when things really started to go downhill
>>
>>29471286
Oh and also you see one of her titty pop out in her "Saturday" video
>>
>>29471286
>Black is famous for being a failure because she looks good.
>>
>>29471778
Well it was actually impressive how the world internet and world was making fun of her and she didn't immediately just kill herself but instead went along with the joke and then became a mildly-successful vlogger and is still making music I think.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.