[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you guys even hear about this or was it a normie circlejerk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: sueyside.jpg (2 MB, 2833x4284) Image search: [Google]
sueyside.jpg
2 MB, 2833x4284
did you guys even hear about this or was it a normie circlejerk
>>
Gross, this was a thing?
>>
>>29470941
>live alone in tiny apartment
>hate life
>hate surroundings
>plan to end it all
>go to a rooftop
>prepare to jump
>the only thing stopping you is a bunch of preppy normies

Yes thats really gonna stop you from jumping
>>
>>29470941
>because it's so much easier to just walk in circles all night rather than listen to what the suicidal people are saying and not be dismissive

Come to think of it, this is a great metaphor for how society deals with severely depressed people
>>
File: tumblr_o4tgqoMK4G1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4tgqoMK4G1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
>>29470941
>go to anti-suicide walk
>kill myself
>>
when my face ends up on a t-shirt my life will have finally meant something
>>
>>29471178
>just walk in circles all night

Hey, it's how I deal with my depression.
>>
Instead of actually trying to help and understand suicidal people they go out to a normie gathering under the guise of pretending to care.

Bet half of them go out to a bar afterwards and get drunk.
>>
>>29471259
>go to anti-suicide walk
>upload videos of suicides to bestgore
>>
Normies don't care about us. They want us to suffer.
>>
>>29470941
What the fuck is this kind of thing supposed to do? "Walk against suicide", "March for tolerance", "March for diversity." I literally don't understand what normies think it will achieve.
>>
>>29471390
It's just an excuse to go out and be around other normies while pretending they're doing something great so they feel good about themselves while doing it.
>>
>>29471390
Does it raise money? Surely they can't just be walking around.
>>
someone should jump off a building straight into the walk

top fucking banter whoever would do it would become the eternal mad lad
>>
>>29471501
As far as I know you get people to pledge X amount of dollars for every mile you walk in this sort of thing.
>>
>>29471503
You're trying way too hard. Not because you made a suicide joke, but because you made an unfunny suicide joke that focuses on retarded memes.
>>
>>29471524
Why wouldn't you just ask them to donate it

Why would you spend all that money on walk event stuff

What will they only donate because they want to watch people get really tired?
>>
File: 1411249590236.jpg (30 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1411249590236.jpg
30 KB, 499x499
Hey there man
do not frown
Owen has
to check these 5's
>>
>>29471524
>>29471557
what do they even spend the money one? surely it's not trying to improve the lives of suicidal people or else I'd have a check or shit by now
>>
>>29471578
The money doesn't go to the walker. It goes to non-profit organizations
>>
>>29471578
it probably goes to research on depression or something
>>
>>29471597
and they do what for suicidal people
>>
>>29470941

Normie circle jerk.

Those people look too happy to even think about killing themselves. What a self-serving joke.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.