[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Chad-bro, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 23
File: Chad.jpg (32 KB, 377x609) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
32 KB, 377x609
Don't worry anon, Chad-bro is here. I am taking a break from lifting and fucking your onitis to give you some brotherly advice.

Ask me any question about problems about girls, you can ask me about other Chad-related stuff as well such as social shit, dieting and lifting. I promise you I will give you the best advice I can.
>>
>>29470597
Tfw I misspelled Onietis. Needless to say, do not ask me about grammar, I suck at that.
>>
File: 1463801181868.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463801181868.png
89 KB, 500x500
>It's another "Chad thinks he can help us and decides to give advice about how to get out of a life he has not only never lived, but knows nothing about" episode
>>
>>29470597
Any advice on getting friends with benefits? I've never dated, and don't plan to, but I do still wan (to give) sum fuk
>>
>>29470646
>It's another "Robot rejects well-intended help" episode
>>
>>29470597
Who is this ugly manlet?
>>
>>29470667
do you think you're a better person than the robots here?
>>
>>29470667
>it's another "confusing 'well-intended' for 'effective and helpful'" episode

srs brah, chadvice is misleading and makes losers waste their time even worse. It doesn't fucking work.
>>
>>29470667
Listen here fuck r9k is a steaming pile of shit and that's how we like it now fuck outta here thundercock
>>
Any tips on looking for a new job? My boss told me they will be eliminating my position at the end of August so I have some time.
>>
>>29470597
Do you count your macros? How hard is it?
>>
>>29470701
There are a lot of sad people here who refuses to admit they are in this situation due to their inability to take responsibility for their actions. Sure, some were dealt a shit hand, but I was not born with good geenes, I was a fatty at school, and I worked my way to a fit body and went from loser virgin to ultrachad in the span of 3 years. I consider that an achivment, and there is no reason why some crying basement dweller can't do the same, so for that reason alone I do consider myself a better person than a lot of the people here, not gonna lie about that.

I do believe tha r9k is the place of many people with potential though, if only they understood how to capitalize on it.
>>
>>29470597
What's your shoulder routine? I'm having a hard time putting mass there
>>
>>29470714
>Good intentions and efficacy are mutually exclusive
>>
>>29470647
Tinder is your friend. Not sure how you look, but even semi-ugly dudes can get some below-average chicks if they are willing to search long enough. You will be doing a lot of swiping and talking to a lot of nasty women, but if you do it every day you will eventually meet one that wants to fuck you, and if you are lucky you will find something in common with her.

Finding a friend with benefits outside of Tinder is hopeless. It is more likely you will get the lottery.
>>
>>29470788
>in the span of 3 years
>3 years
DYEL DETECTED XDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29470790
>What's your shoulder routine?
Try being a manlet. The small limbs make the insertions much shorter, giving that round look.

Otherwise use lots of roids like >>29470788
guy
>>
>>29470836
Thanks, comrade; will ganbare my hardest
>>
File: 308_1.jpg (74 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
308_1.jpg
74 KB, 275x275
>>29470790
Barbell shoulder presses, 3 sets of 4-6 reps.
One arm side laterals, 3 sets of 12 reps.
Front plate raise, 3 sets of 12 reps.
Lying rear delt raise, 3 sets of 15 reps.
You gotta find the weight that fits you. Google the exercises if you are unsure. This will get your shoulders pumped as fuck, but you gotta make sure you eat enough protein, or else this is all for nothing.
Hope it helps bro.
>>
>>29470836
>but if you do it every day you will eventually meet one that wants to fuck you,
Go away, nobody wants you here you degenerate manwhore.
>>
>>29470597
So I have a cyber-fuckbuddy, whos into the same shit as I am. I want to move her to GF-tier because we also have a lot in common outside of kinks. She has a "fiance" shes known for 2 years, though

Any advice on how I can cuck that faggot for good?
>>
>>29470821
>take this literally random advide that has no basis in reality; it's well-intended, but that doesn't NECESSARILY mean that it's misleading! might as well try something, even if it's coming from someone who doesn't understand you or the pressure on you in your life!
>>
>>29470857
It takes a very long time to go from fatty to Chad when you have been wasting away for 10+ years.
>>
File: 1460642948568.jpg (852 KB, 1558x1685) Image search: [Google]
1460642948568.jpg
852 KB, 1558x1685
>>29470877
I'm a manlet (5'9") but a lanklet also with very long thin limbs. Life is suffering
>>29470904
Thanks Chad-bro
>>
>>29470597
Will you have pity sex with me?
>>
>>29470597
Chadbro
Do you have a skype?
I need some advice for shit Im not good with posting ITT
>>
>>29470788
>>29470597
Why can't you Normies realize that short ugly non-white guys will never make it?
>>
>>29470931
>It takes a very long time to go from fatty to Chad
Right, a very long time. The fact that you think you are buff after 3 years tells me youve never even lift a weight.
>>
>>29470788
i don't care about anything else you wrote apart from
>I do consider myself a better person than a lot of the people here, not gonna lie about that.
you're a self-righteous cunt and i'd like you to leave. why should anyone take advice from someone that thinks they're better than them?

also anyone who seriously thinks thats op should probably kill themselves for being a gullible cunt

https://uk.pinterest.com/ctrim0422/sunglasses/
>>
>>29470597

Dear Chad-bro

When i suck myself off my neck hurts really bad. What can i do so my neck does not hurt when i try to perform auto-fellatio?

sincerely

Anon
>>
File: last ned.jpg (8 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
last ned.jpg
8 KB, 199x254
When you say cyber-fuckbuddy I assume you only have cyber-sex? Have you even met her? Its difficult for me to give you advice when I do not know all the details.

Any girl that does shit like that with a fiance are complete shit-tier, and if you want to aim for BF status with her, prepare to get hurt and cheated on. Still, if you are desperate for a relationship and ready to get your heart broken just for a chance at experiencing it, go right ahead, just know what you are getting into. That whore is cheating on someone with you, chances are she will cheat on you with someone else.

Chances are, she either loves her fiance, but he is not fucking her good enough and thus she craves excitement with you. Alternatively, she does not love him, and are tired of him, thus she is talking to you.

You need to get in her pants. Invite her over to you, or ask to come visit her when he is away. You need to read like a fucking aspie on how to make a woman cum, because if you can do that, she is yours. If you are into drugs, bringing some that you can take before sex helps a lot. You need to figure out what her fiance do not have, that you can provide. Do you have a big dick? Can you please her sexual kinks in ways she cannot? You need to sell her what she wants.

Do not be stupid enough to pressure her into making a choice. Do not harp on her fiance, she will start defending him. Women are cowards, if given the choice between something safe and something exciting, they will try to get both, but if forced to choose they will always go with safe first, so asking her to choose will be the death of you. You need to keep fucking. Every time you do this she will start to feel less for her fiance and more for you. Eventually she will get cold enough towards him to dump him, but it might take a lot of time.
>>
>>29471133
This is a response to >>29470915, my msg was too long so I had to take it out
>>
>>29471107
Get a real chick to blow ya brah.
>>
>>29471078
Just because your faggot ass did not manage to get fit in 3 years does not mean everyone sucks at it. Besides, I never said I was huge, I am fit, I got the kind of body most girls want.
>>
>>29471153
Im not desperate for a relationship at all. Im in one right now, but the chick is a bit of a prude. Literally cowers when i bring up fucking. Virgin, doesn't masturbate, at all. The relationship itself is pretty decent.

But managing the two people constantly vying for my attention is a pain in the ass. I wanna pick one and ditch the other one. Im not sure which way to go.
>>
>>29471221
>dI never said I was huge
Nice backpedal. You just lost weight and became skinnyfat/ottermode and now unironically think ur Chad. My recommendation? KYS
>>
>>29471080
Haha, just like in a night club, your pathetic faggot ass could never make me leave. How does it feel to be powerless no matter where you go pleb?

If you want to take advice from a loser who do not think they are worthy of anything, then you know you will never achieve anything. I personally would never listen to anyone without self-confidence. Self-confident people get somewhere in life, that's how they became self-confident to begin with.

Also, I never stated my pictures were real faggot, I post a new Chad pic with every post. Only stupid attention whores and retards post their pics on r9k.
>>
>>29471195
Nah thats gay dude.

I know what i want. Thanks though my friend.
>>
>>29471226
Not even a question, you ditch the prude. A chick who does not want to fuck is a chick you do not stay in a relationship with, period.
>>
>>29471274
Hate to break it to you but you are not Chad. This board is for losers only, no successful person would ever want to come here voluntarily. You are a loser by mere virtue of posting here.

However you are an even bigger loser for trying to buff ur ego by spouting empty platitudes at other losers while pretending to be successful. KYS please, remove ur shitty genes from the gene pool.
>>
>>29471274
your post is so embarrassing, i really hope you aren't like this in real life. but of course you aren't, because you're a failed normalfag who is posing as a chad
your entire post is about self-confidence, but i didn't say anything about that. i'd take advice from someone who actually sees me as an equal, but you believe that thinking you're better than someone and self-confidence are the same thing, so you're obviously a very shitty person. one that shouldn't be giving out advice.
>attentionwhores
like the guy who made a thread trying to brag about how he's 'chad'? pathetic
>>
>>29470597
>>29470788
>>29470836
>>29471195
>>29471221
>>29471274
>>29471311
These men are also tremendous faggots so your taste in men is shit tier as well.
>>
>>29470759
Print out your CV, grab whatever recommendations you have, walk from store to store (or wherever you want work). Go in, ask to see the manager, if he is in you give him your CV, shake his hand and say you are on the lookout for work, and ask him to call if you are interested. Bosses love guys that show initiative and show up in person, and have much more respect for that compared to a pleb that just applies digitally, at least in my experience.
>>
>>29471311
Thats what i was thinkin too. I mean I want me a virgin GF as much as all the losers on this site, but id rather get (and keep) my dick wet than deal with a girl who aint gonna be givin it up any time soon for a chance at a virgin

>1
Do you think its safe to ask cyberfuck budyy her address (200ish miles away from my city), pick up some weed, maybe some molly, and just show up on friday

>2

Is there a way to keep the virgin (soon to be) ex on the strings if anything changes? I never fucked a virgin before, kinda something I wanna try once to see if it any good

Or are virgins even worth it?
>>
>>29471394
Cry more pleb. No go back to your shitposting elswhere while I educate these bro's on how to get pussy.
>>
>>29471534
better
>>29471602
alas, a complete fag again
>>
File: Bill Clinton.jpg (15 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
Bill Clinton.jpg
15 KB, 337x450
>>29470597
Why do niggers love bees so much?

Please help me chadanon I'm really confused by this
>>
>>29471583

1> The biggest risk is getting caught by the cops with drugs in your car, and even that is usually only a fine depending on where you live.

2> You can tell her you need some time, a break, to find yourself or some shit like that. If your sexual market value is higher than hers, she will wait around for you.
>>
>>29471628
Like Black people, honeybees are not native to the USA. They were brought to North America by early settlers, and over the years, some species of honeybees have been exploited and taken advantage of for their honey. Black people in America were brought to the country on ships for the purpose of working as a slave and building up the White mans economy and infrastructure. Their gifts, skills, and talents have been exploited, and they have been taken advantage of.

I guess them niggers can relate.
>>
>>29471602
Love how your only response is cry more. You can't teach these people anything because you're just a failed normalfag thats spouting cliches.
>>
>>29471714
I can't help a sorry faggot that does not want help. I am Chad, not God.
>>
>>29471752
Sure you are, buddy. I'm sure you get all the girls! So many girls, in fact, that you've got enough spare time to be hanging around this cesspool! Definitely prime chad, not a fucking loser like the rest of us!
>>
File: last ned (1).jpg (4 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
last ned (1).jpg
4 KB, 246x205
>>29471794
Hey, even a Chad bro can take some time off to shitpost and relax with the losers.
>>
>>29471635
I'm pretty chill with the cops in my city, and I've got a pretty decent hiding place in my car so that's a nonissue

>>29471752
>>29471714

Chad is actually giving pretty decent advice

>Literally got myself into the situation i'm in right now by "being myself" (autistic weeaboo).

Literally all it takes is the right attitude and a little effort (dont be over 350 pounds, have some decent fashion sense) and you can have women competing for your attention.
>>
>>29471820
P A T H E T I C

>>29471840
its all fucking pleb tier advice that isn't new though.
>>
File: 571136e71900002e0056b575.png (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
571136e71900002e0056b575.png
1 MB, 2000x1000
>>29471840
>>29471714 is just a crying butthurt pleb. I smell virgin that got his oneitis from a mile away, probably why he gets so triggered by my presence.

It's allright though, r9k is the only place where he actually gets to talk down to a Chad without getting his teeth kicked in, might as well let him have the pleasure y'know?
>>
File: 1466492480603.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1466492480603.png
1 MB, 1280x960
>>29470597
what diet for me
>>
How drunk would you have to be before you were willing to kiss me and not think it was gay?

I'm a handsome autist with nice teeth, if that helps at all.
>>
File: me.jpg (102 KB, 830x1189) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
102 KB, 830x1189
>Sup guys. All you need to do is be confident, girls don't really care about looks much.
>>
>>29471895
>not a virgin
>don't have a oneitis bc i'm not a pathetic orbiter

you're just a failed normie who has admitted in this thread to thinking he's better than the people here.
>talk down to a Chad without getting his teeth kicked in
actual lmfao, are you 14??
>>
>>29470597
duke nukems son is that you?
>>
>>29470597
Normies giving advice to other normies: the thread.

Fuck this.
>>
>>29471946
>Calls Chad a liar for proclaiming himself a Chad
>Gets super triggered and claims he is not a pathetic virgin
You are the liar here my pathetic little pleb. My mere presence here triggers you, because you know I am the guy that fucks your oneitis every night.
>>
>>29471931
Aw man, stop giving them fake advice other Chad-bro. That's not nice!
>>
>>29470597
First I'll give you my advice

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMAL FAG
GOD FUCKING DAMN
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY BOARD"!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29472131
>you are a liar for proclaiming yourself a chad
>super triggered
>"super"
>"triggered"
I have no reason to believe from your posts you aren't a failed normie or legitimately a 16 year old. Your posts are embarrassing, and sound like a little CoD kiddie is typing them.
>hurr durr fuckd ur oneitis lol
absolute shame i hate women lmfao
>>
>>29471915

Hey, Chadfaggot, answer my question before I kick your ass.
>>
Always wondered why people try to brag and say they're Pablo(Escobar) or El Chapo when they call the people who are actually like them sick in the head or psycho. It always baffles me. Its like the people who get a tiger as a pet because they're 'alpha' or some shit and can't fathom why an animal that lives off of killing other animals and lives a normally solitary life would hurt them and not respect them.
>>
>>29471908
You have a really good frame to build on. Visit /fit/ and read the sticky, you dont have to bother with the actual fuckery there but the sticky is really good advice.
>>
Why would anyone bother with women for anything other than sex, Chad?
>>
how am I supposed to 'make a move' with a grill?
I can talk to them, I can make friends with them, but I always paralyze at the moment of taking the next step.
I keep thinking 'I need to wait for the right moment' yet it never comes. Do I need to be alone with her? Should it be in a private place or is it okay if it's in a public space?
Am I supposed to say something or just kiss her? Do I say something before i kiss her, or should I take her by surprise?
thanks chad bro dude chad
Also, if it's a girl I just met the same day, should I go for it as well? provided that I won't see her again. Do I proceed the same as with a date?
>>
>>29470597
I got lied to my entire life when people told me girls all like the smart dudes.

What gives?
>>
>>29472997
its a meme on the same level as bee urself and major in anything you want. Any cyborgs reading this, don't get a history degree.
>>
>>29470597
should I be doing brosplits and how do i get around back pain on squats
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.