[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Am not witty >Can't rip into people like a hungry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462930039948.jpg (139 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1462930039948.jpg
139 KB, 1023x682
>Am not witty
>Can't rip into people like a hungry dog even over the internet
>Can only make good points in a very formal way

Shit guys.
This sucks.
>>
>>29470587
>still argue on 4chan
>still believe last post wins
iktfb
>>
It's frustrating when you're certain you're able to blow someone's argument the fuck out but you just don't have the aggression and wit to blow them the fuck out.
Why the fuck is this allowed? People being able to "win" arguments based on charisma and emotion and not logic?
Fucking normie "debate" tactics, REEEEEEE
>>
>>29470629
>still believe last post wins

that's just how it works everywhere on the internet. If you stop talking before me I win. YRYL, pretty much.
>>
>>29471470
because you care more about the actual information being passed than the interaction of the argument. Change your perspective to winning the argument rather than being correct and see if it changes. Like, I don't want to be right, I just want you to get upset so I can laugh at you for taking it so seriously.
>>
i've been told i'm "witty" because i have really fast comebacks to stuff people say. those can be insults at me, or just observational humor

still has led to no friends and being a permavirgin though
>>
sometimes I've argued on here about topics I have no knowledge of, literally just getting random info from wikipedia and other sites while shitposting
>>
>>29470587
You suck.
Oregano motherfucker
>>
>>29470587
I'd say I'm similar, that is why I use the friendly/patient idiot approach.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.