[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I talk to girls on tinder I can do the opening hi how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 560x415
How do I talk to girls on tinder

I can do the opening hi how are you but beyond that I'm lost
>>
>>29470489
>I can do the opening hi
There's your first problem, friendo
>>
>>29470489
Just ask em to suck ur benis :DDD
>>
>>29470489
morph your face in photoshop to make it more prognathic
>>
>>29470522
Well they always usually reply
>>
>>29470600
>always usually
Wew
>>
Be funny.

If they have swiped right on you, they obviously think you are attractive enough to fuck. Now you just need to reel them in with being funny and confident.

Start off by asking them details about themselves that werent already in their bio

Then continue the conversation by bringing in relevant experience, stories, wit, and humor from your own life to make her interested in you.

It will take some practice but just be yourself as long as you are interesting. If you aren't interesting, go find hobbies and do things before looking for a gf

Also test the waters whenever you can for sexual stuff, once you have gotten a girl interested in you is the time to start calling her cute and gorgeous (not right in the beginning like most guys do)

The initial conversation should be about non-sexual things, but once you get her phone number and can snapchat/send pics is when you start getting lewd. Also focus on her, go on the offensive but also be confident and add in personal details about yourself (because most women are wretched whores and wont ask you about yourself, you need to tell them)

Tl;dr be interesting and confident
>>
I've never used tinder, but if I did, my opening line would be

>I want to be the George Bush to your Twin Towers
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.