[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the guy who killed The Voice singer in Orlando is a confi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: CksrxFhXAAANVaq.jpg large.jpg (10 KB, 244x302) Image search: [Google]
CksrxFhXAAANVaq.jpg large.jpg
10 KB, 244x302
So the guy who killed The Voice singer in Orlando is a confirmed /r9k/ autist.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/22/us/christina-grimmie-the-voice-orlando-police-end-investigation/index.html
>>
...He came in like A wrecking ball!!!
>>
>>29470175
This is like that Bjork shit all over again.
>>
>>29470175
I still don't understand why you ameritards don't want gun control.

>B-but muh freedom!

Seriously, what do you even need them for? To protect yourselves from indians?
>>
>tfw the normie crusade of anyone who is slightly "weird" just gets worse
>>
Fuck.

God damn it hope my family does read this shit and think I'm this level of autist.
>>
>>29471141
I mean doesn't.
>>
>>29470175
Where does it state he posted here?
>>
>>29471170
No, you want your family to think you are a mega sperglord who is capable of killing the innocent. You said it. You can't take it back now.
>>
>>29471834
its already logged by the NSA. anon is fucked.
>>
>>29470992
Look at any country which institute such laws. Crime rises and law abiding citizens are disarmed. The real issues are many, but proper mental health care and communal disconnect are two big ones.
>>
>>29471170
I dealt with this back when Virginia Tech happened. It was on the news and a sibling said to me, "is that gonna be you?"
>>
>>29470997
Yeah, fucking clerk called him "strange" and CNN reported that, eventually it's going to be an automatic thought for people to associate non-Chad behavior/appearances with deranged killer.
>>
>>29472053
That shit breaks you, I raised my voice once and my brother said that he hoped I never had a wife or I'd beat her out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>29470992
gun control works great if you have a relatively small population and you don't border a fucking third world country with a booming black market for all shit illegal.
>>
>>29471983
I don't know what kind of crime you mean, but it sure looks like gun violence goes down.
>>
File: 1410824526883.jpg (46 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1410824526883.jpg
46 KB, 389x366
>not born Chad
>get made fun of constantly for not being Chad
>eventually go crazy and kill people
>normalfags act surprised and blame it on anything other than themselves
>>
>>29470992

I just want a gun for recreation 2bh. I'm pissed off that movies constantly throw this shit in my face and apparently don't expect me to be a little curious as to what shooting feels like.

Not shooting AT someone, but just shooting. Sadly since I'm a Britbong I'll never know the feel of a handgun, unless I go shooting somewhere whilst on holiday.
>>
>>29472241
80% of gun deaths are "inner city"
>>
File: 1405145922323.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1405145922323.png
273 KB, 600x583
>Dennington said Loibl's colleagues "would good naturedly tease Loibl about his 'internet crush,' " the report says
>>
>>29472364
Does that mean they don't exist? Does that mean that better gun control would not reduce that number? Have you noticed that the remaining 20% is still 6.4, a higher number than every country in that chart other than Switzerland?
>>
>And though Loibl had no criminal record, St. Petersburg police responded to the family's home in 2014 because of a domestic disturbance involving Kevin Loibl and his father's girlfriend

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29472363
There is nothing like the adrenaline rush of firing a high-end rifle for the first time.

The kind that deafens you and gives you tunnel vision.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>29470175
>I look just like the shooter including the balding

JUST
>>
>>29472417
>his father's girlfriend
oh shit I can't read, false alarm
>>
The real tragedy is that he fell in love with 3DPD.
>>
Dennington is a fucking narc
>>
>>29470992
>I still don't understand why you ameritards don't want gun control.

Well, that came out of nowhere.

>Seriously, what do you even need them for?

Crime is extremely rampant here, and no, not because we don't have stricter gun control legislation. I gather it's mostly a result of drugs and poverty. My house has been broken into a number of times. What other reason would a burglar take your possessions except to sell them to finance their next drug binge?

So now I keep a firearm around for self-defense. It's scary as shit to be woken up in the middle of the night to the sound of someone trying to unlock your door, then taking a crowbar to it or kicking the door repeatedly. You don't have time to contemplate what they intend to do to you or your family. It's either you or them.
>>
>>29472377
Why would he tell his co-workers ? That's autistic af
>>
>>29472434
You know what you gotta do, it's what the cloning facility created you for after all.
>>
>>29472241
Now look at the number of knife murders in the UK.
>>
>>29472662
Better knives than guns. You don't get mass murders with knives. It's also a lot easier to escape or survive a knife murder than a shooting.
>>
>>29470992
Its literally the second fucking amendment, after freedom of speech

I like the Constitution, I would rather not repeal it
>>
>>29470175
Are there any other pictures of this guy?
>>
>>29470992
If Sandy Hook didn't change their mind about guns, nothing will. Let those crazy Americano do what they want.
>>
File: 1430238727785.jpg (37 KB, 520x496) Image search: [Google]
1430238727785.jpg
37 KB, 520x496
>>29472412
Theres a certain statistic that better correlates gun violence.
Think about inner city for a little bit
>>
Nothing about the parents at all?
>>
>>29473110
Why? He probably lived on his own
>>
>>29472836
>Better knives than guns.
Oh okay
I didnt realized being stabbed to death over a course of a few minutes was better than an instant death from being shot
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.