[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much time do you spend sitting on your ass? Do you have any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1417929749732.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1417929749732.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
How much time do you spend sitting on your ass? Do you have any posture problems from it?
>>
i have a sweaty ass from it
>>
>>29470182
You have a sweet ass?
>>
How many times do you guys beat your meat in a day? I go like 5 times :/
>>
>>29470172
My back spine is an "S"
>>
>>29470435
I think that might be Scoliosis
>>
>>29470172
I used to sit and code for 12-14 hours a day with few breaks,

Now my lower back is a mess. If I don't exercise the erector spinae (look it up) at my waist start to hurt badly. Even with exercise I still have discomfort.

I just got some methocarbamol today, trying it for the first time.

Take care of your bodies, robots. You only get the one.
>>
>>29470596
I know nothing about coding, but how can you get yourself to sit down and put so much time into it?
>>
File: Lordosis.jpg (49 KB, 488x350) Image search: [Google]
Lordosis.jpg
49 KB, 488x350
Lumbar Lordosis represent, with a good bit of forward head and rounded shoulders to finish it off.

In other words;

JUST
>>
>>29470736
How old are you? Does it hurt?
>>
>>29470770
18, no, it's nowhere near as bad as in the pic. Recently started doing 'corrective stretches' but I don't know how much good it'll do since I still sit on my arse all day.
>>
>>29470876
Was it all because of the internet, videogames, or what? Do you masturbate a lot? What kind of chair have you been using?
>>
>>29470943
I just live a fairly inactive lifestyle, I used to be pretty fat too and then lost the weight and that left my posture pretty messed up. I just use a standard office type leather chair.
>>
>>29470736
Are you fat? ORIRIRIRIGIGIGINALNALANLNAL
>>
File: 14201424904886.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14201424904886.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>29470172
Long enough per day to get crazy love handles. I hate it whenever i wear even a little tighter shirt its looks bad and having wide sholders doesnt help either.
>>
>>29470172
So much I have a Pilonidal cyst.
>>
>>29471213
Not anymore, well, not as much as I used to be, I guess I'm skinnyfat. I have a gut and some boobage, but the rest of me is fairly skinny.
>>
>>29470700
I was focused on a project, and in the end the focus paid off career-wise.

But yeah, muh health hurr durr. I knew better and like an idiot ignored all the warning signs.

I'm an idiot.
>>
>>29470172
my back is fucked up from sitting all my fucking childhood and teenage years. I'm 22 and everyday I have to be careful not to aggravate it. I just want to die. it takes my motivation to do anything away. If you're reading this robots, and you don't have back pain, use proper posture. And go exercise.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.