[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't see myself as a chad, but I fucked more than 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 1
File: jus.jpg (71 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
jus.jpg
71 KB, 620x388
I don't see myself as a chad, but I fucked more than 30 girls.

I'm pretty average. But I know how to fix your fucked shitty lifes. Come on, ask an almost chad anything.
>>
Did you know there is an >>>/adv/ board?

Please offer as shitty of an excuse as possible.
>>
>>29469855

I just wanna know when is the right time to kiss a girl. Do i have to wait that she does it first, or am i supposed to do it first? Because i have the fear that if i try to kiss her, she will step back, and i'll look like a fucking idiot
>>
24 year old virgin here.

I'm straight. I view women as the lesser sex. I aso have personality standards; (outgoing/warm/friendly/feminine. None of the women I know (admittedly, I've always hung out with the 'cyborg' crowd) fit that personality and I know I won't meet those sorts of women on Tinder or OKCupid.

What do you recommend, almost Chad?
>>
how do I break the cycle of doing the same thing every day
>>
>>29469915
Try to be in an intimate situation. For me, my first kiss was on a bed cuddling a girl, we were giggling and I was carressing her body, she got close to me and was smiling and I did too, I moved in and took inititative. Although...she was a bad kisser haha. It was my first kiss but even i knew what not to do. See she moved too fast and oressed her lips against mine too hard, so I could feel her teeh through her lips. So when you give a kiss, be gentle, dont press your lips too firmly. Also not OP.
>>
I want to know how to get over being short. I wanna know how to get over being constantly disrespected and rejected over my height. I want to know how to find someone who accepts and doennt mind my height at all. I wanna know how to not let this anger me. Thanks.
>>
>>29469973
Change one thing at a time. Go walking for twenty minutes. Which is aout a mile. Exercising js a good way to improve your life. It will only improve your strength, but you will lose weight, become lean and gain muscle, become confident and goal orientated. In not saying it will be easy, you have to want this. Exercising will change your life for the better.
>>
>>29469946
I don't know how to get 'good women' my fellow anon. I feel that this is a meme sold to us be the media.

The only thing I can guide you, is to casual sex, and an active sex life with no desires for relationships.

Sorry for that.
>>
>>29470082
That's okay, thank you for being honest. I appreciate you.
>>
>>29469915
I recommend that you demonstrate explictly your sexual interest to her before trying anything. If she plays along, you can chill.

And when you get more intimate, any time is good as any other! Give it a try anon! It really worked for me, since I started being direct, I don't feel anxious anymore.
>>
>>29470047
Sometimes you have to force yourself to be happy with yourself. I mean every day force yourself to smile and say your fine the way you are. Eventually you will succesfully train your mind to have a positivr outlook on your body image. Again, like ive said in a previous post, exercise. It will boost your confidence which alot of people will notice and respect you for. Also, if someone is judging you by your height, fuck them! You should looked down on them for stopping down such a childish thing. Some girls dont care about height. If you keep looking, take chances and go on dates you will find someone for yourself. But first you must build confidence
>>
>>29470047
Whats your height? And whats your dick size?
>>
>>29470118
Ok, even though I'm not an experienced dater the least I could do is try.
>>
>>29470138
My dick is average when not erect to slightly above average when erect, and I'm 5'7.
>>
>>29470047
I don't know anon, can't you just destroy those thoughts out of your mind forever?

If you started getting good pussy anyway, you would not care for your height. Wouldn't it be better to just focus on getting beautiful girls to suck your dick, instead of being frustrated in stuff you can't change?

There are lots of things you can do, to get the whores to look to you.
>>
>>29470220
>There are lots of things you can do, to get the whores to look to you.

Teach me obi-wan
>>
post dick pic
>>
>>29469855
i'm 25. is there any point trying? i'm so far behind everyone else.
>>
>>29470047
If you were taller, you'd be worrying about something else, let it go. Tall/small is a meme.
>>
>>29470237
>Get ripped
>Get your dick bigger(Jelq)
>Get moni
>Learn to socialize like a normie
>Be assertive and dominant

Everything that transmits the image of you being better than the other in a convicing, chilled way, is enough to get you what you want.

Is not that hard, but you still have to work on it. I believe that everyone that is not royally fucked in the genetic lottery can make it.

I'm really talking the truth here.
>>
>>29470114
>I recommend that you demonstrate explictly your sexual interest to her before trying anything.

What do you mean? How to demonstrate?
>>
>>29469855
why shouldn't I end it? Virgin, no friends, never go outside, no motivation or energy left.
>>
>>29470279
Yes, because if you live to your 50ies or 60ies, it means that you still have other 25 or 35 years of pure shit.
>>
How do I ask a girl I've never spoken to for her number? Or contact details?
>>
>>29469855
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG
GOD FUCKING DAMN
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29470303
I'll start with socialization, wanna get the hard stuff out of the way first.
>>29470298
>If you were taller, you'd be worrying about something else

This is true. That doesn't mean it isn't a problem. I can't tell you the amount of times girls have told me to my face how much they prefer taller men.
>>
>>29470309
I do this on virtual chats like whatsapp or facebook.

I just say she is cute, that she is sexy, that I find her butt big, in an playful way.

If she plays cool by it, I just keep increasing the sexual conotation. If she don't say nothing to stop me, I know it's on.

Only then, I would try something live.

But in parties and clubs, I just keep talking to the girl, if I see she is cool, I feel confident enought to try something. I just say that I'm feeling desires for her, and it worked everytime, because I only do that when I'm certain that she is on to me.

After some dates, rejection won't hurt or be that personal anymore. You can do it anon, you can free yourself from the inner shame!
>>
post dick pic!
fag
>>
>>29470316
Because ending your life is a waste. Even if your life sucks, it's still a waste. You've had an unbelievable opportunity through living, and the only way to waste that opportunity is by killing yourself.
>>
>>29470373
I think that the PUA stuff help to an extent. It gave me some structure on how to proceed when I had none.

Tyler Durden blueprint decoded was what start opening my mind more.

It's probably the best place to start. You can do it anon, I'm here to help!
>>
>>29470428
>Tyler Durden blueprint decoded

I love fight club but I don't know what this is. Link? I tried googling it to vague results. And also thanks for the support man! :)
>>
>>29470490
It's PUA edgy-tier stuff. But it helped me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEoEbyIEO8&list=PLIiXvxGisCmZ4KRpdo1bcJ7r6JtRSjFyG

It's not for revolutionizing your life, but just to give you a framework about women and getting them.

>>29470348
I'm trying to help you, fucking faggot!
>>
>>29470528
aight I'll check it out later, thanks!
>>
>>29470336
Talk to her normally, try to create a fun playful atmosphere. If she smiles, or seems amused, just ask for it.

I would do it on facebook or on whatsapp. I would do it on person after a few talks, or if the situation was relaxed enough!
>>
>>29470528
Answer my question, Chad
>>29470336
>>
>>29470578
>talk to her normally
You're going to have to go into ALOT more detail than that. Do you know where you are?
>>
>>29470373
My dick is 5.5'' and I still fuck.

It's a shitty small dick. Women don't fantasize about it, but at least I can put it somewhere. We do what we can anon.

Being a normie is not something to aspire. It's just conformity and nonthinking.

You probably would be all better running after intelectual aspirations, instead of pussy and asses.

The more I start knowing women, the more I hated them. I wouldn't recommend a robot to give your heart to any women. Better get more experienced in their satanic ways before.
>>
>>29470637

But wouldn't I be able to emotionally and intellectually relate to a lot more art if I experienced a relationship?
>>
>>29470625
lol!

Okay, here it goes.
Normies are all conformists. Talk about vanilla shit tier.

Those talks are just vessels, they are meaningless. All that matters, if both of you feel attracted enough for each other, to both of you maintain a conversation.

The content is literally almost not important. Talk about any vanilla stuff thats relevant on media.

Aim for a fun and playful atmosphere. It should not feel robotic at all.

Remember that the content of the conversation is not important, it's just a vessel for each other checking the level of sexual attraction. If it's enough, everything it's secondary.

If you were a buffed dude, with nice clothes and known for fucking lots of bitches, a hi how are you would be more than enough.

It's just a matter of constructing that mythical facade into you. It's an outdoor for women. They just need to like what they see.
>>
>>29470391
Nice advice senpai.

I'm 32 and trying out social interaction and dating stuff for the first time in my life so this is all very helpful.
>>
>>29470746
You should also check some PUA shit. Don't just get fanatical by it, just read until you feel more confident on what to do, and how to do it!

I would also recommend reading some red pill stuff, I don't recommend getting in any relationship without hardships on the dark female nature.

They prey on the insecure and non experienced. It could destroy your life more than the robot life. Far more.

Getting your heart broken at an advanced age would probably trigger some mass shooters, so I just don't think it's worth it at all.
>>
>>29470403
My existence is a waste. I'm a worthless burden. I don't see what opportunity I have.
>>
>>29470725
It's funny I've seen a lot of people trying to explain conversation and you put it in a way easiest to understand.
>>
>>29470720
I can't teach you how to get a heart warming relationship because I don't believe they exist at all.

The only thing I can aim to do here, is to be the gate between an social inept robot and getting into the mediocre isle of being a normie faggot.

Sorry anon, I don't believe in love, only in sexual attraction.
>>
>>29470055
I can confirm this, though I had to do some work with people in India early April, and it fucked my sleep schedule so badly that I never recovered, so I ended up here after a year off

feelsapathyman
>>
>>29470808
>My existence is a waste.

It's not a waste because existence in itself is meaning. There's plenty more you have yet to do, and I'm not (just) talking about getting laid or becoming a normie or whatever. Devote your life to finding art that effects you. Live your days waiting for the next great book or movie or album to experience. That's how I get through mine. I'm not the chad btw
>>
>>29469855
I get unbearable anxiety, it's not social anxiety but as soon as the tiniest thing goes wrong I lose my shit, had 3 attacks today. When I woke up too early, when I forgot to send a mail and when I couldn't find something
>>
>>29470827
It's because I used to be a robot in my early teen years. It was a hellish existence.

Now I no longer have social awkwardness, but life is not a heaven, it's just routine. But for someone who never experienced love or a cool social life, any taste of it is heaven!

Don't give up, it's something you can all achieve. It's really not that hard when you have someone to help you.
>>
>>29470839
>Sorry anon, I don't believe in love, only in sexual attraction.

Shit dude that's the only reason I wanted a relationship. I guess I really am a pussy faggot lmao
>>
>>29470873
Not OP but read his post on conversation. I battled anxiety and panic attacks from age 20-30. They can be beaten and what helped me most were the little mind tricks, like how what you say in a conversation doesn't matter.
>>
>>29470316
Because you can change your entire life, and experience some heaven or some happiness for some years.

You can have sex, make friends, travel lots and get energy and motivation back.
>>
>>29470913
No man, chads all around and people all around me believe in love, and getting this.

But me, for personal reasons, don't, you know? I don't aim to convince you that I'm right, but I can't lie that I can help you get something I don't even believe it's real.

But if you get more social, be sexually confident and get your life around, you would up all your chances of getting that, right?

Better than just staying in your room all day, feeling bad for the state of your life!
>>
>>29470924
It's not fucking social anxiety you fucking sperg. Can I get a normal person to help? Thanks
>>
>>29470055
I've just read, today, in fact, that it's better to follow a 'system', rather than pursue goals.

With goals, any time before achieving the goal, you feel like you're like you're in a state of failure. If you never achieve it, then you've failed big time. If you meet it, you're satisfied for a short while before returning to a state of pre-next-goal failure, or you become stagnant if another goal isn't set.

With systems, you improve yourself without setting and endpoint; for example, instead of losing 10 pounds, you aim just to exercise regularly and gradually exercise harder. There's no feeling of failure because you have no goal that you've not attained yet, or have failed to attain.
>>
>>29470873
I used to have panics attack all around. They came back for some weeks after I was held at gunpoint, but it passed.

You probably need to get therapy. I cured myself reading lots of psychology, and self-analyzing myself to death.

I used to think of death almost in an involuntary way, and my panics attack were easily triggered by those thoughts rushing in my mind or something in my routine remembering me that I was going to die someday.

It was a bad place to be, but it's gone now. It's better to just go to therapy for some months, really. Just imagine the freedom of not having those shits. It's probably some unresolved conflict, some neurosis shit, that will make you cry for hours after some heavy sessions.

Best of luck anon!
>>
>>29471050
I think that the whole problem is that there are some people who don't know how to take care of themselves at all.

Obese people have no control at all, and would fall into their older patterns after just a little lack of willpower.

Trying to change with the help of others seems to me a much more powerful approach.
>>
>>29470047
Look man I know this guy that's 5'3 and I know this because he's noticeably shorter than me and I'm the same height as you.

This dude obviously knew he was shorter than mostly everyone at work but he has a killer personality, the type of person that brightens up the room the second they walk in. Everyone loves him and he had a tall white gf when I worked there. He wasn't a Chad in looks but a total bro in personality and that's why people, including myself, always wanted to be around him.

I'm telling you this story because this was a guy unhindered by the thought of being shorter than everyone in the room. You don't HAVE to be like him, but I learned to not take my height so seriously since i was going to be shorter than most everyone around me regardless of what shitty thoughts went through my head.
>>
Any nice stories OP? Girl/sex-related or not, whatever comes to mind.

I just like reading positive shit here for a change. Plus you're talking about stuff that is realistically achievable on a place where people are always unrealistic.
>>
>>29469855
yeah you're very much helping in telling people that normal people have normal sex lives
>>
>>29471223

Man, I have some cool stories, but I don't think they are all positive.

I know this. I kissed my first time when I was 16. After being 'cheated on' with an online 'gf', I raged so much, I overcame my social anxiety.

After 6 months, I was fucking the most hot girl on the circle of my brother friends. But she was engaged to a dude of other town, and didn't tell me.

So I crashed in a new land, hoping to be a happy normie, and all I saw, and still see today, are whores being whores.

I know that when I kissed the first girl I really liked, it felt like I was in heaven, and is one of my favorites moments of my life. Better than 70% of sex I had in my life. Such a cute and innocent looking girl. Bad that I still didn't have enough game to keep her with me.

At least for me, it was always an uphill battle. There is no green fields of pure joy, there is always struggle.
>>
>>29471223
You can have a better existence. You need to know what you want, and put a huge fight for it.

If it's women you want, I just warn you to educate yourself in their evil ways before you give your heart to any women.

They have no compassion at all, they all just want the most near chad dick. This is not a meme.
>>
>>29471271
Sorry dude, don't spread the sin then
>>
>>29471700
the sin of what? telling you fucking faggots to fuck off in telling us that normal people do normal things?
>>
>>29471784
IM SORRY FORGIVE ME
>>
Good thread OP

Original
>>
>>29470928
>Because you can change your entire life, and experience some heaven or some happiness for some years.
I seriously doubt that. Wouldn't even know where to begin, or even if its possible at this point

>You can have sex, make friends, travel lots and get energy and motivation back.
Don't even have the money to travel. If I'm still a virgin in 4 years time I'm gonna end it.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.