[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here gone beyond measure ? No amount of love, sex, food,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1466128099465.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1466128099465.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Who here gone beyond measure ?
No amount of love, sex, food, money or anything else will ever fix it

And that's why most of us are truely here forever and ever
>>
>>29469833
Why are you gone beyond measure? Where did it go wrong?
>>
>>29469833
yes. what do you want to know more specifically?
>>
I am only attracted to little girls.
>>
>>29469951
try not to jerk off on a daily basis and your specific fetish requirements will be lowered
>>
I thought girls loving me would fix me. But then i got a few different teenage girls to fall in love with me over the internet and i still hate myself.
>>
File: scoob.png (13 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
scoob.png
13 KB, 100x100
>>29470174
The only thing I can hope for is go out like a mob boss
And the bullet hits me in the brainal and I never even hear the sound and its instant blackness
>>
>>29470126
It isn't a fetish, and you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>29470641
Do you think a little girl would be happy in a relationship with you?
>>
>>29471360
I think I could make her happy. I wouldn't even get lewd with her if she didn't ask. I would teach her things and buy her stuff all the time and try to raise her to be a good person.

But that doesn't matter to how I feel. I'm still lonely and I long for a loli.
>>
>>29471785
Why not just have a daughter then? Why do they have to be a loli wife?
>>
>>29471785
If you don't like adults, what makes you think you'd still love her after she was all grown up?

And if you wouldn't, how the hell can you say that you could make her happy?
>>
>>29471958
Two problems:
1: that would require having sex with an adult.
2: What if I couldn't resist lewding her?

>>29472212
I wouldn't be sexually attracted to her, but I could still love her.
>>
>>29472306
You're disgusting. Kill yourself.
>>
I think love could make me happy, but I don't love anyone. Sometimes I trick myself into thinking I love Adam Lanza, but I never knew him and it's just a desperate attempt on my part to think I'm capable of love, especially of someone who appears unlovable. I hate to say it, but I feel more affection towards Adam Lanza than anyone else, and the fact that I know what I feel is an obsession and not "true love" only depresses me more. Sometimes I wish he were alive, other times I wish I could love, because I don't believe anything is more important. If I had no hope of love, I would kill myself. In a way this morbid attachment keeps me alive.
>>
>>29472685
Yes, yes, I know.

>>29472775
Why would you love that deranged child killer?
>>
>>29472306
Why do you think a woman would be happy with you if you stopped being attracted to her when she was 16 and her sexual desires were at their strongest?
>>
>>29473036
And that's not even getting into the havoc her boyfriend not being attracted to her would do to her self esteem.
>>
>>29473036
I mean when she was a loli I could make her happy. And I would still love her in a more fatherly way when she hit puberty, and I would be there when she needed me and would provide for her still.

You are right that she would probably be hurt though. I know it's not realistic. But that doesn't stop me from getting all fluttery when I see a cute little girl.
>>
>>29472973
I like the way he writes, I like his voice, I like his face, I like his ideas. I also relate to his social inadequacies, though mine are not as severe. Morality has never been an issue for me, so it doesn't bother me what he's done.
>>
>>29469833
Me. I'm way past the point of no return.

Getting a gf or a job wouldn't change a single thing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.