[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here watched Her? Decided to watch it today and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Her2013Poster.jpg (122 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Her2013Poster.jpg
122 KB, 250x370
Has anyone here watched Her?
Decided to watch it today and I had some serious feels from this film, made me somehow feel happy and depressed at the same time

>That scene on the beach where he's explaining about his ex wife and how they grew to love each other and eventually grew apart
I was almost in tears
>>
the date he went on frightens me. For a girl to be 100% in to hanging out with you and then turning and calling you creepy because you weren't exactly what she expected you to be?
>>
File: lol (2).jpg (28 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
lol (2).jpg
28 KB, 480x363
>>29469753
i hate this movie so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and spike jonze
>>
>>29469809

Jesus, that scene was looking into a crystal ball.

I'm pretty sure that's how my dates would end if I ever land any.
>>
I enjoyed the movie when it came out, although I was already engaged at the time. Still had feels though since Im a cyborg

I kind of wish I could have watched when I was still KHV and lonely as fuck (ended when I was 24), so I could have the full feels experience. I feel lile I missed out on the total misery and part of me actually misses that heart wrenching pain.
>>
File: hr.gif (92 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hr.gif
92 KB, 480x270
>>29469753
Men from this board aren't capable of enjoying Her to the fullest extent.

Samantha doesn't have a body, she doesn't have a physical appearance. In fact, Theodore enjoys that about her and doesn't want to have sex with the random prostitute Samantha tries to get him to have sex with. She's not an AI waifu, she's literally just AI that he falls in love with.

Robots are only capable of "loving" (and I don't use this word literally, what they experience isn't love, it's shallow infatuation) attracting 2d and 3d girls. In a real world, they'd never love Samantha without assigning a "cute" physical body to her. Robots are still stuck obsessing/chasing after "Katherine". Whether they're capable of falling in love with artificial intelligence is up for debate.

tl;dr Robots don't understand "Her" because they're 2d/3d waifufags.
>>
Samantha AI when?
>>
File: her.png (183 KB, 247x364) Image search: [Google]
her.png
183 KB, 247x364
>>29469753

>watching Cuck the motion picture

SHIGGY
>>
>>29471
what if you end up with shallow infatuation for a person in real life? What now brah
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.