[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the benefits of being poor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Amanda_Seyfried.jpg (606 KB, 2413x1608) Image search: [Google]
Amanda_Seyfried.jpg
606 KB, 2413x1608
What are the benefits of being poor?
>>
dreaming big

>>
People doesn't stare at your car
You don't get tired from walking inside your house
Only one house that needs cleaning
If a robber breaks into your house you don't lose much
>>
closer to God's light
>>
Easier to get into heaven. Might get pity hugs from cuties.
>>
>>29470092
>pity from qt's
pity's not gonna get you laid anon
>>
>>29470145
nvm i didn't read pity hugs
>>
>>29469724
free government money if you're in college
>>
File: 1454091786062.jpg (119 KB, 645x720) Image search: [Google]
1454091786062.jpg
119 KB, 645x720
there are none and pretending there are is a trick the rich play on you
>>
None really. It's inferior to not being poor in every way.

Source: I've been poor, not poor, then poor again.
>>
>>29470187
Seconded. There's probably lots of programs to help
>>
>>29470254
From my state's fin aid grant, I get maybe $5000 a school year.

I use it for food and housing sure but it's also nice when I realize I have some for hobbies.

Also I might have a job by the end of this week, I'm excited as fuck.
>>
There are no benefits to being poor. That's why it's called being poor. Everything is easier when you can actually afford shit.
Source: poor my entire life
>>
Tolstoy will have respect for you
>>
>>29469724

About the only thing I can possibly think of is that, if you're poor, you are working jobs that are of little responsibility.

But then again, it usually means more physical labor, and any job that's truly easy is of the part-time college student variety and can't support you.

Also, trust fund kid is the easiest job in the world.

...I guess there isn't one.
>>
You can act like an animal and people won't judge you
>>
>>29469724
no terrified feeling that someone will steal your identity and take away all you've worked for
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.