[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies talk so much about coffee? Great, you drink coffee.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: kaboompics.com_Happy-Coffee2[1].jpg (422 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
kaboompics.com_Happy-Coffee2[1].jpg
422 KB, 1080x720
Why do normies talk so much about coffee?

Great, you drink coffee. So do I. So do most Americans. Why do you have to bring it up at every opportunity?
>>
>>29469609

Because "adults" drink coffee a lot.
They talk about it to look like adults.
>>
>tfw opiates aren't socially acceptable
>>
>tfw meth isn't socially acceptable
We would all be so much more productive, society would advance at unprecedented speed.
Caffeine is such a shit-tier stimulant.
>>
>>29469892
I'd love to do meth but I'd just spend my time aggressively shitposting and gaming, not really productive.
>>
>>29469892
>We would all be so much more productive, society would advance at unprecedented speed.

I hope you're not serious, productivity would increase tenfold for about a week until amphetamine psychosis hits and everyone murders each other in a delusional paranoid bloodbath.
>>
>>29469892
no, meth is bad
other substituted amphetamines though
>>
>>29469964
You say that like it's a bad thing

Origami desu
>>
>>29469892
You do realize that the Blitzkrieg was based on amphetamins, right?
Regarding the topic I have to say it's a job thing for me. Getting a coffee means thousands of different things but the context is what is important. It's the same with smokers. Well, it was, until smoking slowly became socially unacceptable. There are lots of different meanings to smoking a cig as well, just think of the cigarette after work. It's different from the cigarette on your break. And it damn sure is different from the one after sex.
But first and foremost it's used to analyze other people. You can quickly see wether you are compatible to someone or wether they hate their job or not based on the context of their coffee. To me, someone who takes his time to read news and have a cup of coffee in the morning before leaving the house is way more sympathetic than the people who "need" to drink coffee "now". Urgh.
>>
American coffee is shit though
>>
>>29469964
A person with meth psychosis is probably less of a danger to others than a shitfaced drunk person though
>>
>>29469609
To seem cool
>>
>>29469609

it's what normies do, it's also an ice breaker. just like we talk about feels all the time
>>
Please.
My country's entire culture is based on coffee. Everyone has coffee at home, and meeting a friend or a girl is referred to as "going out for a coffee".
And I don't even like coffee.
Tfw everyone keeps staring at me when I order a beer when I meet up with the classmates before the morning classes, and everyone takes coffee.
>>
>>29469609

you share what you got even if it's not that special
>>
>>29470225
Clearly you've never interacted with a psychotic person before.
>>
>>29469729
Spotted the manchild

originarouri comentuoristiri
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.