[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the fact that "fuck buddies" is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: 1375995468167.gif (2 MB, 370x218) Image search: [Google]
1375995468167.gif
2 MB, 370x218
How do you deal with the fact that "fuck buddies" is actually a real thing that happens in the World?

Like how do you cope with the feelings of bitterness and despair that ensue when you realize that "sexual relationships" are actually a common among attractive guys?

I am fucking furious right now because I just read a post on /v/ about a guy who knows a cute girl that will literally come over whenever he wants just to get fucked by him.

What did he do to deserve that? What did I do to not deserve that?

I literally lost the genetic dice roll and he won.
>>
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IM LOSING IT
>>
sorry. just dont think about it too much, i guess. who knows if it's real or not, anyway?

he probably just got lucky. he can't be too far above you, so all you need to do is get lucky too, i guess.
>>
>>29469494
I dont think about it either. But then I saw this post and now I'm thinking about it.
>>
its not common

woman treat their sexuality like a prize, therefore "friends with benefits" is literally someone who is helping a girl couch surfing or pay her loans
>>
>>29469398
You faggot, you just need to step up your game. Do steroids, get educated, learn how not to care about bitches, learn how to pimp. It's all in the reach of your hand. Bitches ain't worth a fart. They are just meat holes, attracted to the most dominant males.
>>
>>29469558
Not true at all. Women have ZERO self respect around chads. Just become one. Use steroids, get ripped. Jelq, get your dick bigger. Do whatever it takes to have some money in your pocket. This is more than enough to fuck whores in infinite amount for the rest of your shitty existence.

It's literally this easy. It's hard now because you are not 'armed' with what they want. Once you are, THEY will come to you. Believe me.
>>
>>29469398
i don't understand either. sex is just totally alien to me. How the fuck do normies even get into that situation?

>>29469562
thanks Chad, real good advice brehs
>>
>>29469533
you'll forget eventually, really.
>>
>>29469617
Are you going to do something, or just keep being a cringer on r9k?
>>
>>29469614
it might be true but not everyone can win

if everyone won the genetic lottery there wouldn't be any competition and human population would implode
>>
>>29469637
I don't want to do anything so yeah I'll keep shitposting on here. Normies make no fucking effort for anything in life.
>>
>>29469670
What the fuck are you talking about??

You just need a dick in order to fuck holes. You just need to develop the rest. If you were born in a family of winners, you would learn the habits and beliefs of winners, and become one.

Being a robot is the result of not being educated in how to win in social interactions and in society. Genetics can only give you so much. Stop being deterministic in your life success due to bad genetics.
>>
>>29469705
You deserve to have a shitty and miserable life, if you are not up to move up on life. So I feel no pity for your shitty existence, I wish you have more humiliations to endure in the next years if you want to remain in the mud. Good luck faggot
>>
laugh at them for being the degenerates they are
>>
>>29469614
I'm jacked and still a virgin. Fuck you tbqh
>>
>>29469398
>cute girl
Yeah I seriously doubt it.
She's probably a very plain woman
>>
File: dvgCYoO.jpg (105 KB, 780x488) Image search: [Google]
dvgCYoO.jpg
105 KB, 780x488
>>29469765
I'm beyond caring at this point normalfag. Fuck off. You don't have a clue how some of us live.
>>
>>29469735
>You just need a dick in order to fuck holes

Just stop baiting dude. No one here is buying this shit. If you are born with shit genes and grow up to be a 5'4" ugly manlet with a 3 inch dick no amount of "self-improvement" will get you on or even remotely near the same level that a Chad is on in regards to pulling girls.

Why do people even use this stale bait anymore? "Just be yourself" "Go to the gym bruh" its just old now. Fucking stop it.
>>
>>29469790
he posted a picture of her man. I didnt save it but she was there with him at the time and made a time stamp. She was a very good looking girl. And he gets to use her body as a fucktoy whenever he wants.
>>
>>29469735
>habits of winners

what habits? do you even know what is group economics,genetics and upbringing.
if everyone could change their "attitude" as you say so easily then there wouldn't be the prestige of being a high quality male anymore
>>
Friends with benefits happens a lot, I'm not even a Chad and I've had two of them, the only problem is most of the time they'll try use it to crawl in to a relationship, so you have to be alpha to stop that shit in its tracks
>>
>>29469803

Do you really believe in this? That your life is unfixable because of your genes?

Take roids, and just see how chics will react to it. If you have nothing to lose, why don't you just do it?

If you have a small dick, this is going to be an issue, but I think jelq works.

I'm not even baiting. Money, muscles, money and assertiviness gets 95% of pussy in your dick.
>>
>>29469922
Yeah dude. A roided out midget is fucking irresistible. Especially if he's confident.

Go take a walk into traffic.
>>
>>29469847
it's just one situation.
there will always be situations like that, doesn't mean it's the norm.

honestly, it's cool for him that he has something like that.
don't get bitter, go out and find a girl like that.

i even had an arrangement like that, it's not hard if the girl is desperate for you.
>>
>>29469976
Are you a midget? If you are not, what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>29470054
Nah I'm not. Being 5'4" as an adult male is actually worse than being a midget. Because at least midgets are a novelty. I'm just another piece of genetic garbage.
>>
Ok, in bf reeeee normie, but I'm 6'0, make 6 figures and can fake being a normie pretty damn well. There is another side to this. After I broke up with my last gf I tried to find a connection with another girl. Basically looking for a gf. Every time I thought I had something, it turned out the girl was looking for just a fuck buddy. It may just be living in a city (nyc) but most of these girls will blow you off if you're looking for something more than just a fuck buddy. Makes you feel like a worthless tool. Like you're good for nothing else but a fuck. Yes if you want just sex it's great, but it messes with your head even if you're on the receiving end of their desire for just a dick on demand.
>>
>>29470140
That's sad :(

I'm sorry Man. Maybe some day you'll find a girl who wants to settle down and not just suck and fuck you.
>>
>>29470100
>5'4"

I know lots of dudes at your height that live incredible sex lives, far better than mine. I feel bad about my dick size, 5.5 inches, but I still use it to cum on whores anyway.
>>
>>29470100

i agree i would never date a guy bellow 5'11'', all my friends would make fun of me.
>>
>>29470173
>I know lots of dudes at your height that live incredible sex lives

Hahaha, I love this one too. It's like clockwork. Everyone on the internet knows a handful of ugly, poor, manlets who get tons of pussy.

What a world.
>>
>>29470193
I mean.. i dont even blame you honestly. I dont hate roasties for not wanting to date me. I just hate my parents mostly, for conceiving me.
>>
>>29470200
He studies medicine today. He is white, blue eyes. Normal fit. He always got better chics than me.

He did that, when I used to be a robot back on the day. He was not poor or ugly, but he was a manlet. He just knew how to socialize normally, it was enough to get his dick wet.
>>
>>29470259
>He just knew how to socialize normally

:)
>>
I just don't think about that shit very often. When it ends up seeping into my bubble I get angry for a bit then go back to thinking about happy comfy things like my cartoons and animu.
>>
>>29469398
No disrespect meant by this, but you and everyone who thinks like you are pathetic. I'm saying this as someone who used to be just like you, desperate for pussy and always angry at guys that were getting the slightest female attention.
Then one day I met a 7/10 girl online, talked to her a bit, then met her. It was obvious she only wanted to fuck, so that's what we did. It was awesome, she would come over and suck my dick and ride me till I came whenever I wanted her to, shit was cash.
The key is to not let your desperation show and be entertaining. Also make yourself look appealing, you don't have be Chad Thunderdick, just don't let yourself look like a troll.
>>
>>29470327
>I was bitter then I got laid and now I'm not

Cool story!
>>
>>29470170
>That's sad :(

fucking kek, no it isn't. Normies don't know sadness and suffering. Sick of these fags stinking up the board

>>29470276
Exactly
>>
>>29470327
>The key is to not let your desperation show and be entertaining. Also make yourself look appealing, you don't have be Chad Thunderdick, just don't let yourself look like a troll.

>just change ur entire personality brah so some cunt treats you like a human being, it's easy, just beeee urself
>just change ur facial structure brah

And I've never looked like a troll, where do normies get these ideas from.
>>
>>29469847
he could been lying
>>
>>29470453
he could be lying* mb
>>
>>29470276
You are one edgy faggot, aren't you?

Envious of normal people because you are huge failure of a faggot. Work on yourself, the earlier the better. After a while, normalfag life is just as a piece of shit. Don't you think normies think about suicide or fall to depression sometimes?

Getting a normal social life will only make you happy for some time, after a while, you will have to look into the mirror and see the sad reflection of your old soul again, like nothing changed at all.

You piece of shit.
>>
>>29470491
>on't you think normies think about suicide or fall to depression sometimes?

They do it for attention and they don't seriously contemplate those things. If they get depressed they just cry to their nearest roastie or Chad. Most robots have major depression and zero social contact.
>>
>>29469494
That's the genetic dice he mentioned, moron
>>
>>29469398
Deserve is a useless word the dice doesn't care who 'deserves' what it will roll however its going to roll, nothing you can do but move on.
>>
>>29469398
I'm a gross 4/10 and I have 4 fuck buddies.

Fun fact: blaming "genetics" is an instant turn off.
>>
File: 1360192319220.png (34 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1360192319220.png
34 KB, 493x402
>be 4/10
>Manlet
>Horrible emotional/sexual issues
>Mental illness
>Will never know what it's like to be a socially adjusted, attractive, happy person
>>
>wah wah look at me I'm sad and lonely

Stellar thread guys. You're really putting your tortured, genius minds to good use.
>>
>>29469398
>tfw think i got an online cyberfuckbuddy (real girl, saw bagoo) today
>Literally came to me playing vidya
>helped me bust the biggest nut i have this year
>Also have a "fembot" (kek) gf
>She has no idea
>I literally got all of this by being myself.

(^:
>>
File: ching.jpg (30 KB, 294x326) Image search: [Google]
ching.jpg
30 KB, 294x326
>>29470561
WHY HAVEN'T WE STARTED OUR OWN SOCIETY WITH OUR OWN RULES?

WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I KNOW IT.

We'll raise children with kidnapped women and teach them that the people who don't understand the real meaning of this world deserve to die. We'll wage wars against these fucking normie societies and prevail as the true winner.
>>
You guys get jealous too easily. You don't treat sex as anything special.
Once you realize that sex is not something you play with, that it isn't just "let's rub our pee pees together to make feel good!", you'll be able to just laugh at how pathetic these FWB, casual sex having people are.

It's just pathetic to be a slave to your animal urges like that. Sex is to be saved and valued with more respect than that.
>>
I used to have a fuck buddy actually. it was nice while it lasted.

here's how it went down

>started dating qt
>broke up with her after a month because I was too hung up on an ex
>two weeks later we hook up and decide to make it a regular thing
>sex is great, frequent, no pressure and we get along perfectly
>after a few months she starts falling for me hard
>leave her for ex
>>
File: 1417744023358.jpg (17 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1417744023358.jpg
17 KB, 400x386
>>29469398
I had a gf, totally in love with her, thought she was my angel etc. We lived together. Came home early and caught her naked in bed with some guy. She was fucking strangers while I was away. She lied when she said "I love you".

Now I'm friends with a mentally ill slut who cheats on her boyfriends a lot with me. Almost got caught in bed with her but she locked the door. Apparently she fucks other people while he's away. Apparently she lies when she tell him "I love you". Apparently we're fuck buddies. Apparently this is a real thing.

You just can't win, Anon. I've been on both sides of their fucked-up lives, and I'm pretty much too red-pilled to ever love a girl again. Don't do it, robots. Women are heartless.

I do it mainly to sleep in her bed now. She also feeds me sometimes. She won't hold me, but it doesn't even matter any more.
>>
>>29470561

It's not society faults that you are not armed with the most basic hability to socialize. It's more possible that this is your family fault.

You can't hate the world for being inept. You would see how mediocre and worthless a normie life was if you got 3 years of it.

You just feel marginalized, and fantasize about a wonderland everyone has a pass into it, and you don't. But it's not even like that.

If you could see the amount of horrible dramas and feelings that run into normalfag life daily. It's probably better to get into society by an outsider look. It gives you advantage over the masses.
>>
>>29469617
>thanks Chad, real good advice brehs
but he's right you know?
We can do it. I know I can, and I'm not even that good looking. 7/10 facial aesthetics plus auswich mode.
I know I can but I'm not that interested in booty, as to 'step up my game'
>>
>>29469398
To be honest the most sexually active people I know are average looking at best.
Even some ugly fucks manage to fuck hipster girls etc...

The problem with this board is that all the advice given here are for banging your average stacy, start searching for the weird girls for the best sex of your life.
>>
>>29471142
You can all do it, don't give up to numbness. Good luck my beautiful robots!
>>
>>29469860
You learn your family habits by training and being constantly exposed by them in your childhood.

If your dad have lots of friends, and socialize often, and you are exposed to that since a kid, you probably would not be a robot.

It's not an attitude problem, but an habit and self programmation one. Really. Everybody just loops what they do day after day.

If you loop a piece of shit programmation, you are getting shit results.

If you loop glorious stuff, you get glorious stuff back.

There is no argument against what I just said. It's not attitude, attitude just helps a little, and probably is an habit issue as well! We just repeat our shit everyday
>>
File: 1414385976521.png (184 KB, 401x392) Image search: [Google]
1414385976521.png
184 KB, 401x392
>>29471232
>>29471106
>>29471101
>>29471066

Normies identified. Fuck off back to facebook.

>byourself
>le just world fallacy

Kill yourself to death
>>
>>29471106
I used to be able to socialize, somewhat. I just can't make friends or talk to women or connect with anyone. It's just been beaten out of me and now I just want to die. I don't care what normies say, even the worse normie life is a million times better than mine. I shouldn't exist.

>>29471142
>7/10 facial aesthetics
Yeah ok, try being like 2/10. Fuck off.
>>
>>29470431
It's not changing your personality dip shit, it's just being more sociable. And by troll I meant hygiene and /fa/ So just dress like an adult and don't be a boring obnoxious loser, and wow you'll have bitches in no time.
>>29470346
Thanks man, I was a bitter bitch just like you, then the power of pussy showed me the way
>>
>>29471402
My hygiene is fine, I dress well. Fucking hell why do you normies always picture some 450 pound neckbeard that showered in 25 years?

>don't be a boring obnoxious loser

What's boring? What counts as obnoxious? I'm usually more scared to say anything than boisterous. Clearly I am boring so yeah it is changing my personality.
>>
>>29471335
hush up, ho. you couldnt even step to my dubs.
>>
>>29471232
>imitate everyone like a retarded ape
>if you listen to enough jay-z,drink alot of vodka,and go to clubs you will succeed

lol you are a fucking joke, when was the last time you actually did something for yourself
>>
File: 37.jpg (123 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
123 KB, 959x960
>>29469562
>>29469614
>>29469922
>thinking all you need to do to get huge is take steroids
>>
>>29469398
The way this works is that chads target women with self-esteem issues. They act better than them, and treat them like shit slowly over time. Sometimes, if that doesn't work, they use control methods like alcohol, drugs, and money, etc. The girl basically just orbits the man because she is attached. Basically, it's the female version of being a beta.
>>
>>29471543
I'm not telling it's a good existence. I'm telling it's mediocre and shitty.

But it's also shitty to be a piece of shit to afraid to get what you want, and live like a pig in the mud of depression and defeatism.

Normielife is shit. You are the ones who meme the pain of being an outcast to death. I'm the one saying that it's a shit better than your shit.
>>
>>29471439
No one said YOU had bad hygiene, but a lot of people who like to complain about women not dropping to their knees and sucking them off at their command, usually have shit tier hygiene
>I'm usually more scared to say anything than be boisterous
Lmao holy shit, that is classic beta behavior. You don't have be a boisterous douche to be sociable, you can just put on an approachable face if talking to people makes you shit your pants
>>
>>29469398
Just had mine over earlier. Just start flirting with some girls and you'll get one or a gf.
>>
>>29469398
>when you realize that "sexual relationships" are actually a common among attractive guys?

Sexual relationships are common among all guys.

Ugly people fuck just as much as attractive people.

Its pretty much only you.
>>
>>29471595
normie life is worse. i can't say this with full guarantee

but having lack of critical thinking and getting used to following others can lead you to bad places
being a unique person is always better than being a common one
>>
If she's not a virgin a fuck buddy is all she can or ever will be. Marriage rates have been declining steadily, a very small percentage of those marriages are legitimate holy unions. The rest are just fuck buddies with a legal noose around the groom's neck.

I have had sex and regret it somewhat. I thought I'd eventually get over the wanting a wife thing but it only made it worse. Now I'm lonely but have a girlfriend and the depressing fact I'm no longer a virgin so it's hard to still feel entitled to a virgin bride. My reasoning is solid but it's still kind of disappointing. Even if I get the virgin I deserve it's less special, like peeking at Christmas gifts on Thanksgiving.

No matter what I will never marry, but I would like a bride and a church wedding with a holy union blessed my God and witnessed by my church's congregation. I'll just stop short of the part where the government shits in the baptismal, pisses on the eucharist then blesses the union by saying they give us permission to live together and lose half my shit if she changes her mind. It's still scary though because if she fucks it up for we I won't get a second chance. No Christian ever has had a divorce, it is impossible. Even anullments are just the church being wishy washy and making an excuse for them to stop living together, but they are still tied in spirit and not allowed to remarry and engage in serial polygamy.

Its hard but what can I do? I'm almost at the point that I'm bummed about no virgin qtp2t the same way I am that I have to eat food if I want to maintain my weight or how I still don't have telepathy.
>>
>>29471711
You can me an uncommon one and be social and fuck lots of pussy.

You can be better than the mass. You have robots, normies and the chads and leaders of their fields.

Thats the hierarchy. Being a robot means you area living without the amount of enough healthy social interaction. Because you are inept.
>>
>>29471744
What solid reasoning?

How has
>No Christian ever has had a divorce, it is impossible. Even anullments are just the church being wishy washy and making an excuse for them to stop living together....

?
>>
>>29471664
This. Robots like to pretend them not fucking 24/7 is because of some master plan by Chad and Stacy, but its because of their defeatist and just overall boring/unsociable attitudes.
>>
just b self breh advices are still a meme?

take the fucking black pill. its all in your dna.
>>
>>2947202

This is the worst advice ever. Don't be yourself. Be an outdoor for women. Display shit they will like.
>>
File: black_pill.jpg (307 KB, 1277x673) Image search: [Google]
black_pill.jpg
307 KB, 1277x673
>>29472023

The Blackpill liberates your mind. Eggman can count himself among the greatest philosophers of our generation.
>>
File: Sad_Luffy.jpg (54 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Luffy.jpg
54 KB, 704x396
For the most part Im probably a lot better than many robots posting in these threads.

Mainly for the fact that as a robot myself I actually have a Chad friend to promote and support me in actively finding women.

Just last saturday I talked to a random girl in barnes and noble. Lasted an hour as we talked in depth about various topics and got her number.

You people need to realize that being in defeat forever only hurts you and trust me. I LOVE feeling sorry for myself because im a 20 year old virgin loser.

Please just better yourselves. Its possible for anyome to get a girl.
>>
File: longinus-pierces-the-heart.jpg (79 KB, 420x616) Image search: [Google]
longinus-pierces-the-heart.jpg
79 KB, 420x616
>>29471891

Solid reasoning for believing I still deserve a virgin gf. The part about no Christian divorce is doctrine and can't be reasoned or feeled away unless you go for some schism type shit like the Anglican church. I'm raised protestant, Methodist particularly but the mental gymnastics supporting divorce and anullment just don't stand up to the slightest scrutiny. I don't even pretend to be a theology student or Bible expert. I don't know what I am but I figure following the Bible is a good enough starting place for a Christian. I like the sound of Orthodox Christianity. I read some bloggers refer to what they call small o orthodox Christianity too. It basically takes all the good of protestant belief, cuts out all the bullshit, and some other stuff probably because I haven't really explored it. I don't know if it's even a thing, I think it just means non-pussified Christian. I like having prayers, saints, and icons. The idea of Pope as God's mouthpiece and successor to Peter doesn't sit well with me but tradition and mysteries are crucial to the faith. We have the burning cross and nicean creed but that's about it for my childhood church. Saints, prayers, and icons was that creepy Catholic devil worship shit unfortunately, and noone from Sunday school to pastors could teach doctrine or the Bible. Just generic love thy neighbor man up and marry those sluts type platitudes.

I'm not sexually thirsty but spiritually I'm bone dry and my bitch is dumb as a rock, basically a gross dirty realdoll that says stupid shit. Worse from a real realdoll in every way. Also I'm a wicked sinner so that kind of sucks too. How can I be forgiven if I don't actually repent? There's more to redemption than just confession and grace. Hell sucks but at the same time you don't want to be a bum in heaven only there on a technicality either.
>>
>>29472054

That's the entire problem. Anyone can get a girl. It's a worthless and meaningless trivialty. You aren't a robot if all you want is a girl. You should already be focused on self improvement. The problem is no virgin girl. Sluts are so easy these days even dogs are dicking them.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.