[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories of when people pissed you off I have a fresh one >didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: raging blurry pepe.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
raging blurry pepe.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
Stories of when people pissed you off
I have a fresh one
>didn't shit yesterday
>feel constipated until today
>nature calls and I finally go to take a shit
>sit down on toilet
>let the shit flow
>telephone rings while I'm taking a shit
>telephone is in the other fucking room
>decided to stand up and get it anyway, could be an important phone call
>break my comfy excretion and waddle over to the phone and pick it up
>dial tone
>mfw
Some asshole ruined my shit session and didn't even answer, now I'm stuck on the toilet trying to shit out what I had to excrete. Fuck people who call and then put down the phone immediately once someone picks up. You guys ever get that type of shit?
>>
>>29469306
kek, u got btfo
>>
bump for more stories

original comment
>>
File: John-Oliver6.jpg (98 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
John-Oliver6.jpg
98 KB, 1401x788
>>29469306
you own a telephone?
>>
>write up long ass greentext about ungrateful stepbro
>can't use non ASCII text
>don't know what went wrong
>be stupid
>get angry
>post this instead
>>
>>29469306
>makes a decision without weighing the potential consequences/outcomes
>blames the result on someone else

Classing /r9k/
>>
>>29469306
I never answer the phone, cause its never important.
>>
A few years ago this really old guy was riding a four-wheeler on the road ahead of me and my brother coming home from Gamestop.

We beeped the horn and kinda motioned for him to move off to the side but he didn't and instead parked blocking most of the road and got off to confront us.

We both got out and my brother who was a lot angrier than I was really got in his face and they argued and I was like fuck this and pushed his four-wheeler backwards off the road and down a really steep wooded hill and we left this old fucker almost in tears stranded god knows where from his home.
>>
>>29470032
yeah, believe it or not.
I still actually use a telephone
>>29470804
it could have been something legitimately important, but you wouldn't know anything that's important to you, would you?
>>
>>29469306

>getting up for ANYTHING after you sit down to take a shit

Fuck that. I don't care if God himself is telling me to get up, there's no way I'm ever doing that.
>>
>see i have a message
>it's hate mail

makes my day, especially when it gets personal...
>>
>>29471692
too bad there isn't some nifty little gadget that could answer your phone for you. maybe some sort of machine that records a message by the unknown caller. Oh well, guess you're fucked.
>>
>in shop at work
>doing engine job
>hands greasy
>phone rings
>wipe hands
>pick up phone
>dial tone

I just started ignoring it now. Fuck the warranty clerk.
>>
>>29471818
used to have that, but had that switched for a cheaper phone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.