[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do to feel like a girl inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: 1370074200365.jpg (106 KB, 996x851) Image search: [Google]
1370074200365.jpg
106 KB, 996x851
What can I do to feel like a girl inside
>>
feel a dick
>>
>>29469230
Have a man's penis inside you.
>>
What can I do to feel a girl's insides
>>
>>29469230
nothing. being trans is about changing your body, not your mind
>>
>>29469267
I think the two should match desu.
Maybe I'm being a judgmental little bitch, but go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29469267
I am trans. I identify as a girl. I want to be a girl. I am on female hormones and wear girl's clothes. I don't feel like a real girl, I feel like a tranny.
>>
File: 1455007472121.jpg (129 KB, 754x606) Image search: [Google]
1455007472121.jpg
129 KB, 754x606
Kill yourself! Do it now!

If that isn't good enough, consider self harm; cutting yourself is a good way of working out all that stress you must face as a trans*person! Poor you, I can't imagine what you must be going through!
>>
>>29469317
you're biologically a man, trying to pretend/feel otherwise is literally impossible and you'll always be depressed knowing your little faggot fairytale will always be a fantasy
>>
File: transfags explained.jpg (66 KB, 1351x367) Image search: [Google]
transfags explained.jpg
66 KB, 1351x367
If anything, you should be taking testosterone to feel more masculine
>>
>>29469463
This.

Transexuality is literally a mental illness and if you really believe you're a girl on the inside you've got problems bigger than not looking pretty in a dress, you fucking homo.

Pic related; what you should do.
>>
>>29469326
You're not a girl. Stop playing dress up faggot.
>>
>>29469326
Listen, you are a female. If you have dysphoria, thats because you have a female brain. You are your brain; the meat mecha it pilots is just a think you own, aka your body. The part thats you, your brain, is female. The reason you don't "feel like a girl" is probably a combination of society treating you as a male for most of your life, and because you've probably got preconcieved notions of womanhood and stereotypical female gender roles.

Fuck it, be who you are, and know that you're a girl in all but your genitals (and even then, you can get those changed too!)
>>
>>29469623
not if he has a dick
>>
File: 1463581797356.jpg (419 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1463581797356.jpg
419 KB, 2000x2000
>>29469623
Did I somehow wind up on tumblr? What the actual shit am I reading?

You L I T E R A L L Y cannot be born male with a "female brain".

The best course of action, OP, is suicide.
>>
>>29469326
>I don't feel like a real girl
then you're not a girl and you should switch to testosterone
>>
>>29469230
Have you identified as girl for a long time? Do you think you have a female brain?

If not, I think making yourself more like a girl inside will be pretty hard. I don't know if the hormones help; I guess they could. Maybe empathy and being more emotional is something that one can develop. Girls aren't all that pretty inside though, don't go overboard with it, eh. Many people like somewhat tomboyish girls.
>>
>>29469966
>Have you identified as girl for a long time?
Since early childhood, at least age 3 or 4. I used to think I was really a girl, was always a girl, then I started to think I was physically a guy or that I was a girl trapped in a guy's body or that I have a female brain in a male body. Now it's been beaten into me over and over that I'm really just a guy with brain damage. All evidence points to this, I don't see how it could be anything else. Maybe it's not even brain damage/miswiring but just a lifelong delusion I developed as a baby or something. Something so ingrained and permanent that it's part of who I am.
>>
I have the opposite problem, OP

If I didn't ever see the mirror I'd believe that I was actually male__

But i'm too afraid to come out of the closet because I just don't want to deal with complications.
>>
>>29470598
Want to be tranny friends

Even if you don't come out of the closet I can still make you better by using male pronouns and treating you like a boy
>>
>>29470654
Sure

Man
How do trannies even come out?

Do they just completely ignore the fact that people are gonna think it's weird? Are they unaware that they will never be truly 100% identical to a biological male/female? It's depressing but that's how I see it.
>>
>>29470750
I didn't have to come out to my parents because they always knew. My mom said she knew I wanted to be a girl when I was four and told me it was a phase. Then when I never grew out of it she kicked me out. I wasn't even trying to pass or transition or anything, she was just sick of me.
>>
>>29470506
Damn... sounds like it got harsh. If your mental gender becomes confused I guess the best one can do is pick the one they're most comfortable with that try to adjust their identity (like you're doing). Sounds like you could very well have a more female brain.. but what the hell do I know.

No idea how one could make themselves more of a girl inside... it's not like I really understand women. Females tend to have a higher sense of empathy (and I don't know if one can develop that), but a lot of them really don't have a lot of sympathy. But they are often idealized as having a lot of it (and this something that one can develop). It's not like it's the only significant thing, but it's one of the nice things. Most people just want a nice girl... Dunno if that helps. Their sex drive is completely different too...
>>
>>29469326
How can you both identify as something and not feel like you are it? Seems like a contradiction. Maybe you're not really either female or male. Or maybe you just need to 'fake it til you make it,' because where cis girls are socialized into their female habits and outlook organically you never were and need to do it for yourself.
>>
>>29470784
Damn that's rough. I'm autistic, and so I've never said anything about it to anyone besides my best friend.

I'm sure if I told my mom though, she would have expected it.

I guess since I hate tumblr types so much, I'm more scared of coming out and being seen as "one of them"
>>
>>29470750
I sent my mom an email when she was out of town. They were accepting when they came back but flipped when they found out i had already started selfmedding HRT for 3 months.

Now it's 6 years later and they love me.
>>
File: 1446972471242.gif (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446972471242.gif
52 KB, 320x240
>>29469230
>his psychic/interior identity has a gender
>>
>>29470506
>I used to think I was really a girl, was always a girl, then I started to think I was physically a guy or that I was a girl trapped in a guy's body or that I have a female brain in a male body.
>Maybe it's not even brain damage/miswiring but just a lifelong delusion I developed as a baby or something. Something so ingrained and permanent that it's part of who I am.
What's the difference? Even if you call it a quirk of your brain's wiring-- and I don't see how it could be anything like a mere delusion if it's been so consistent from such a young age-- does that make it any less real or genuine?
>>
>>29470918
Self-medding as in getting a prescription without letting them know, or using illegally obtained hormones?

Also howd you turn that relationship around?
>>
>>29471036
Illegal hormones (although they were just the extras from someone with a script). My parents are leftists so all they cared about was that i take my hormones safely. After i got a doctor and an official script they didn't mind at all and kept supporting me.

A lot of people don't know this but if you self medicate you can skip all the therapy and waiting by simply telling your doctor 'i want a safe alternative because I'll keep taking these anyways'. If they're a good doctor in the western world reduction of harm means they'll give you the hormones immediately and try and ensure they're right for you later.
>>
File: 1391581433028.jpg (125 KB, 1292x972) Image search: [Google]
1391581433028.jpg
125 KB, 1292x972
>>29470979
The difference is, even if I really have a female soul or a female brain or are wired like a female or any related concept, I'm still physically, genetically, and externally seen by others as a man or male. Even people who sympathize with me will see me as a woman with a male body, while everyone else will just see me as a man or at worst think I'm a delusional idiot. Feeling like a girl does not make my body less male, no matter how long I've felt this way no matter the cause, no matter how 'genuine' my case may be.

I just want the pain to end.
>>
>>29471096
Holy shit I know that type. Sometimes it's almost as if they're more annoying than extremely conservative parents.

I actually haven't started transition yet. I've seen pictures of people before and after T and I'll be honest, it looks fucking terrible. They gain anywhere from 50-150 lbs and look unattractive, both as a female and as a male. Not sure if I want that.
>>
File: 1426195219554.jpg (202 KB, 1212x1064) Image search: [Google]
1426195219554.jpg
202 KB, 1212x1064
>>29471160
There are some good looking FtM transsexuals. Like MtFs, you need the right genetics, but you also need to put a lot of work into it if you want to look good. Your chances of passing as a FtM are way, way better than a MtF too
>>
>>29471204
Damn this person's genetically blessed. I'm ugly no matter what so I'm fucked :^)

Do you know how many years is between the two pictures?
>>
File: timeline 404.jpg (63 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
timeline 404.jpg
63 KB, 432x600
>>29471160
Gainning weight is 100% on you. Usually they start as fat butch lesbians and end as obese men.
>>
File: 1386861351769.jpg (99 KB, 416x624) Image search: [Google]
1386861351769.jpg
99 KB, 416x624
>>29471248
This is what a genetically blessed Female-to-Male transsexual looks like
>>
>>29471309
Not my kinda style, but sure.
>>
>>29471119
>I'm still physically, genetically, and externally seen by others as a man or male.
Isn't that what hormones and SRS are for?
>>
>>29472068
Only if you're not a hon.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.