[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normies actually spend money on ripped jeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1460963352550.png (68 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460963352550.png
68 KB, 500x375
>normies actually spend money on ripped jeans
>>
80% of humanity has garbage fashion taste
>>
>>29469228
>normies wear pants because otherwise they'd be arrested for "going outside"
>>
>>29469228
can someone explain to me why ripped jeans are so in fashion at the moment?

i have no idea about fashion, but i wore ripped jeans i bought ages ago recently and someone asked if I was "into fashion" as my clothes were fashionable, especially the ripped jeans.
>>
>>29469228
>buy nice jeans
>jeans gets ripped and worn out because of shit job
>people must think I'm some kind of hipster faggot because I wear ripped jeans
for fucks sake, when did ripped jeans become a thing?
>>
File: 1386189240147.png (265 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1386189240147.png
265 KB, 334x393
>>29469228
>people still wear jeans
>>
>>29469228
>first grade
>new pair of jeans
>intentionally powerslide on the carpet in the gym to rip the knees
I feel like a faggot for doing it now.
>>
>people wearing skinny jeans

Why? Why just not have a chastity cage instead?
>>
>>29469285
being poor earns you SJW points so the richfags who actually care about muh microaggressions buy worn clothes that cost hundreds of dollars
>>
>>29469329
So what do you wear instead of jeans?
>>
>>29469285
>be skaterboarder punk
>jeans get ripped while skating
>people are actually buying ripped jeans

its called being a poser and trying to be something youre not.
>>
>>29469344
Many, many normie men wear skinny jeans and they manage to get laid fine. Women aren't as observant as you dumbasses seem to think they are.
>>
>>29469360
i'm not >>29469329 but i pretty much only wear khakis. they go well with the black shirts i wear (metalfag)
>>
>>29469381

I don't give a fuck about women, nigger. Those things are just tight as fuck, how does your cock even breathe in them?
>>
>>29469319
>for fucks sake, when did ripped jeans become a thing?
Half an eternity ago if I remember correctly.
>>
>>29469360
something actually comfortable?
>>
>>29469285
Fashion is often cyclical. A specific look will cycle out of fashion and then come back when a new generation wants to use it as a marker to identify themselves with the ethics or morals of the old generation.

In the 1990s, ripped jeans were popular because of the grunge movement, which was focused on a departure from the shine and glisten of the 80s. The 90s grunge movement was all about living low down, being earthy and "real," and not giving a fuck. Having destroyed clothing meant that you did not care about how you looked (major irony, right?)

the 2000s came, and people went right back to 80s glitz. remember all the bling and swag?

Now it's mid-2010s again, and people once again want to look more "authentic." That's what's in. The general mood is one of opposition to looking like you're too into yourself, so people focus intensely on their looks by carefully engineering an "i don't care how I look" look.

basically, fashion gets your genitals touched by the right people.
>>
>>29469373
Or maybe they are fashion because they are marketed as such.
>>
>>29469393
khakis is le 4 inflation fetishusters
>>
>>29469464
>basically, fashion gets your genitals touched by the right people.
robots actually believe this
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x401
>>29469285
Women dress like rape victims now because of the essjaydoubleyous
>>
>>29469496
They are probably being marketed but I know recently it pissed me off so badly I started wearing chinos. I see so many dumb girls and sjws wearing the one rip right by the knee (like someone cut it with a razor just once) or I see people wearing the ones already made ripped. I just got my rips from my hobby and not giving a fuck. So now I wear black/grey chinos because fuck all the posers who want to look dirty without being dirty.
>>
>>29469673
Now this is good stuff
>>
>mfw I went down the poor-for-fashion route at twelve because I thought people hated those who weren't poor
Moved into an unfinished basement and slept on a concrete floor for about a year
>>
File: Pepe Smugist.png (13 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Smugist.png
13 KB, 469x469
>>29469228
>robots actually spend money on vidya
>>
>>29469285
They're not
They've been out of fashion since early 2010
Its about drop crotches now
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.